Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Were is Eagan Now?

Were is Eagan Now?

This topic is like the Book
    "Were is Waldo"

Everytime you see Eagan post it on this board so we can follow him around. He seems to have another huge conflict of interest between working for the City of Lackawanna and now getting a promotion from his High Scool buddy (Mayor of Lackawanna) to Development Director.

Whos town is getting the short end of the stick here??

Boston or Lackawanna?

I think he should be removed for the Supervisiors postion effective immediately. Anyone Agree?

Stand up Boston and lets get rid of this Dictator.....

Lackawanna can have him

WILLIAM EAGAN, Apptd.

Letter from Mayor dated 2/13/08 to ACTING DIR. OF DEV. WILLIAM F. EAGAN, appointing him to the position of ACTING DIR. DEVELOPMENT
    effective until 12/31/08.

This if from the City's website
    http://www.ci.lackawanna.ny.us/lackawanna.htm
    under "civil service"

The interesting part is that the mayor doesn't want to follow the law as long as it helps his "best friend from childhood." The City has a residency requirement for department head positions (which this is).

Eagan was the Empire Zone Coordinator which received a b.s. exemption from the residency because it was funded by the state. But he never filed the paperwork and lost the funding, so the position ended up being funded by the City. But the exemption still applied

I can't understand how he is able to juggle development initiatives in the City with development responsibilities also in the Town of Boston.

The Little King

if your looking for him he should be behind the town hall trying out the new playground equipment Pluto installed it, and the little king is making sure its safe for the town kids to play on.

Angry desonii = jackass

The volunteers that put in there time on saturday do not need to here your bull*****! Mr. Pluta was there voluntering his time along with at least 20 to 30 other people that dedicated their saturday to build this playground in the middle of a rainstorm!! You really are a piece of work if you want to slam people who volunter there time to make this town a better place to live in move away a$$hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton

I spotted Eagan at the City Hall in Lackawanna yesterday 12:00 leaving with another unidentifed man. Must have been going out to lunch on his big expense account as Development Director. Sorry Lackawanna he was sucking off of your poor city.

GET RID OF EAGAN CAMPAIGN 2009

Eagan actually showed his face a Patchin Community Days! makes sense
    Eagan, Hawkins and Pluta are all in bed together. He must have been waiting around for his share of the profits...

Anyone notice his little mustache? it looks just like HITLER'S

CAMPAIGN 2009 GET RID OF EAGAN!

Post On Target

Quote Originally Posted by Iknow
    Patchin Community Days! makes sense
    You hit the nail on the head here...........

Unhappy Why????

Quote Originally Posted by Justbecuz
    You hit the nail on the head here...........
    You pump up the building of the playground, put your precious time into the building of said playground, associate yourself with Mrs. Dobson by doing so, and then agree to slam the town because an a$$hole named I KNOW decides to tee off on a town sponsered event. After working a very long day in the rain I thought you were better than that. I thought you were for ANYTHING THAT MAKES THIS TOWN A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN, the BOSTON Community Days is an event to PROMOTE the town not the fire companies! Look at the advertising. Stop and think about what you are saying before you say it, because you seem to be playing BOTH SIDES!
    The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

George S. Patton

Actually I thought the play ground looked nice. You should be thanking me for my tax dollars.

they did, they put a playground up.

youre welcome
    Lies are coming back in style.So shut your mouth we've heard it all, hypocrites and critics all.

Were has Little Hilter been lately?

Vacation?

Now I wonder if he gets two vacation checks

One from Boston and One from Lackawanna.

CAMPAIGN 2009 GET RID OF EAGAN

Amazing Town Board Minutes:

Eagan makes all the motions and 4 ayes all motions passed with no discussions.

Hitler would be very impressed.

CAMPAIGN 2009 - GET RID OF THE OLD MEMBERS AND IN WITH NEW MEMBERS.

Is the town building the peace bridge, or a new state police barracks???????
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

So did Little Hitler aka Billy Eagan show up at the North Boston Ground breaking?

Did any of the politicians show up? even tho its not a Patchin event?

Quote Originally Posted by Iknow
    So did Little Hitler aka Billy Eagan show up at the North Boston Ground breaking?

Did any of the politicians show up? even tho its not a Patchin event?
    From what I saw on Channel 7 news yesterday at 5- I saw Eagan and Maghran. I only caught it out of the coner of my eye however. The news coverage caught me by suprise!

thanks for the info Boston patriot.

Of Course the news was there. If Little Hilter (Billy Eagan) was going to take a day off from Lackawanna (vacation pay) then the news had to be there to document it.

I wonder if he will attend the Gala today? Remember when you see him heckle him with "HI LITTLE HILTER" the crowd will go wild...

CAMPAIGN 2009 GET RID OF THE OLD (LITERALLY) AND IN WITH THE NEW OR

GET RID OF EAGAN AND HAWKINS AND DOBSON-THE YES CREW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information