Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polansiki, Geyer, Bremer, and City Judges

Polansiki, Geyer, Bremer, and City Judges

Either you aren't attentive during Mass, or simply reject the Word of God.

August 30, 2009 - theme of the Scriptures "Be doers of the word and not hearers only" This theme is expressed in the Missalette for those who do not understand that which God is commanding us to do.

1st Reading - Moses tells the People of God to obey the statutes and decrees of God so they may live and receive the promises of God.

Responsorial Psalm - "The one who does justice will live in the presence of the Lord" Conversely, those who do not do justice shall not live in the presence of the Lord.

" Whoever walks blamelessly and does justice" "Who harms not his fellow man" "and accepts no bribe against the innocent" These are God's beloved people

2nd Reading - "Be doers of the word and not hearers only, deluding yourselves."

Gospel - "This people honors me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, in vain do they worship me ..."

September 6, 2009

1st Reading - "Here is your God, He comes with vindication;..."

Responsorial Psalm - "The God of Jacob keeps faith forever, secures justice for the oppressed ..." "the way of the wicked God thwarts."

Oppressors - your days are numbered, Our God is speaking to you and to those whom you oppress. God does what God says He will do, His word He keeps! In the day that His wrath is poured out upon you, there shall be no mercy for you.

FYI - The Church prohibits Christians from joining the Masons because the masonic organization is a device of the devil, designed to corrupt you and bring about the damnation of your soul. Catholics (practicing) are the soldiers of Christ, we have no need nor desire to join man-made organizations
    Last edited by Pete Moss; September 7th, 2009 at 11:45 PM.

Men that do as they do, have no fear of God.

It would have been nice if God showed up any of the number of times when innocent people were being murdered.I'm pretty sure were all going to have faith in the power of moving out and taking our money with us

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonldy View Post
    It would have been nice if God showed up any of the number of times when innocent people were being murdered.I'm pretty sure were all going to have faith in the power of moving out and taking our money with us
    If you ever bother to read the Old Testament, you'll read about many occasions where God prevented the murder of His people

Post I am a Believer!

I too stand on The Word, it is my shield and fortress. I did not pick the road I am traveling on, nor the destination. I had moved to Blasdell but God brought me back to continue the fight he put me on when I was a little girl. Dad would go to the bar with his buddies and I sat at the counter in Mamulas' Main Lunch on lower Ridge,drinking my chocolate milk and eating my grilled cheese(with the white cheese-not yellow like we had at home,mmm-it was soooo good). This was the start of my political career, unbeknownst to me, a child listening about the mistreatment of the good people of Lackawanna and their very hard-earned money.
    So, I have defended our city since I was a little girl, I did not choose my calling,He did, I just listened, you see I can not tolerate the prejudices against our Lackawanna First Ward! We are as good as anybody anywhere, and I am sick of the put-downs and back o' the bridge mentality of ignorant people who forgot their roots or never lived here.
    If I were Mayor I would be so progressive, The Seniors and kids would be busy with programs and activities that our vans would be constantly on the road!
    My opponents have plagerized me on my First Ward/city vision and plans -OUR PLANS, We are the real community activists, caring citizens like myself who have been in the trenches for decades fighting to re-model Lackawanna.
    I would like to see Lincoln School made into condo-style low-income Senior apartments and the Gates complex needs to be torn down. It should be re-built with state of the art public housing that is so needed by many people caught up in our poor economic times. Friendship House would be a Family oriented Community/Athletic Center that could partner with our school system for programs and citizen services.
    I am very sad for our kids, what kind of a legacy are we leaving them with? A broken down -rigged up no vision-no plans city? I can't do it, I refuse to say here it is,it is yours now as I grab my bingo bag?! Hell NO! I hate bingo(no offense to bingo players). God picked me to defend and help fix what is lacking in "Lack"awanna-----the facts speak for themselves. The good ole' boys block me on everything I have tried to make right in the 1st Ward, and they have to answer to God for their evil ways and planned inability to take care of OUR entire city.
    If anyone treated their wives or family the way they have treated me as a woman, a human being, they would have had them arrested. Oh yeah,talking about being arrested........ I was taken into a room and told that if I signed a paper it would all go away.....I refused to sign because it would be admitting to something I did not do. I can not cave to their evil-doing, corruption and crookedness. I Believe in the Good in Lackawanna, and we believers know good will triumph over bad!

I apologize,I shouldn't have said that.I've had a lot of bad things happen around me and it's frustrating.I've had little relief from misery.It gets to me and hope falters.If that's where you get your strength,then I will also pray with you for strength.
    I think it's probably a better community "over the bridge" if it's one that doesn't gossip and harass each other over lawn growth or paint color.
    I might move on the other side of the bridge if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonldy View Post
    I apologize,I shouldn't have said that.I've had a lot of bad things happen around me and it's frustrating.I've had little relief from misery.It gets to me and hope falters.If that's where you get your strength,then I will also pray with you for strength.
    I think it's probably a better community "over the bridge" if it's one that doesn't gossip and harass each other over lawn growth or paint color.
    I might move on the other side of the bridge if that's the case.
    We all get upset and frustrated from time to time. I'm very sorry to hear that you've had bad things happening around you lately. I assure you I can relate and we are not alone. You should get things off your chest, it's not healthy to hold it in. This is the perfect place to do that.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 readings at Mass

1st Reading:

The wicked say:

12 Let us, therefore, lie in wait for the just, because he is not for our turn, and he is contrary to our doings, and upbraideth us with transgressions of the law, and divulgeth against us the sins of our way of life.

13 He boasteth that he hath the knowledge of God, and calleth himself the son of God.

14 He is become a censurer of our thoughts.

15 He is grievous unto us, even to behold: for his life is not like other men’s, and his ways are very different.

16 We are esteemed by him as triflers, and he abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness, and he preferreth the latter end of the just, and glorieth that he hath God for his father.

17 Let us see then if his words be true, and let us prove what shall happen to him, and we shall know what his end shall be.

18 For if he be the true son of God, he will defend him, and will deliver him from the hands of his enemies.

19 Let us examine him by outrages and tortures, that we may know his meekness, and try his patience.

20 Let us condemn him to a most shameful death: for there shall be respect had unto him by his words.

Responsorial Psalms

"O God, by your name save me,/ and by your might defend my cause."

"For the haughty have risen up against me,/ the ruthless seek my life; / they set not God before their eyes."

"Behold God is my helper;/ the Lord sustains my life."

Even in David's day, the Polanskis, Geyers, Bremers, and Lackawanna City judges existed. God reveals to us what these wicked people are like, and calls us to trust in Him to thwart their evil deeds.

Thumbs up

Religious institutions and government should be separated.

God is not a religious institution

Thumbs up

Nicely said!

Quote Originally Posted by pete moss View Post
    god is not a religious institution

Amen!

Post Typical Good Ole' Boy Move

It has come to my attention that a Lackawanna City Official told someone yesterday that "He was going to take me down".
    Hmmm........Down where?
    Down to the playgrounds that he neglects?
    Down to his house on Clark Street in Hamburg in the huge new City truck that he only drives even though he is now part-time?
    Down to see him in the truck that he refuses to put City seals on while he is talking away while driving on his City paid cell phone?
    Down to the City Barn that he let deteriorate even further on his watch?
    Down to lower Ridge Road that he neglects and lets City property rot with garbage with the hopes of hurting me? Ridge Road should be sparkling, every community always makes sure their main street is clean---to me it shows exactly the image "THEY" want the world to think about OUR City. And how much "THEY" really care about us.
    Down to see the slaughter house that he is sticking the 1st Ward with and laughing about? How would he like it across the street from his fancy house--what would it do to his property value?
    Down to see the selective deals he makes with citizens?
    Down to see the sweet retirement deal he wrote for himself-The Triple Dipper?
    Down to see the pot-hole riddled streets in the First Ward that he and the mayor are responsible for fixing?
    Down to see the over-grown lots that he is responsible for maintaining?
    Down to the bank to see how much money he had made off of .........?

The truth will prevail and "his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." I rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him, because I know HE is the one coming down to take some down, down really really deep down! Judge ye and be ye not judged, I am not the judge, just stating the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I too stand on The Word, it is my shield and fortress. I did not pick the road I am traveling on, nor the destination. I had moved to Blasdell but God brought me back to continue the fight he put me on when I was a little girl. Dad would go to the bar with his buddies and I sat at the counter in Mamulas' Main Lunch on lower Ridge,drinking my chocolate milk and eating my grilled cheese(with the white cheese-not yellow like we had at home,mmm-it was soooo good). This was the start of my political career, unbeknownst to me, a child listening about the mistreatment of the good people of Lackawanna and their very hard-earned money.
    So, I have defended our city since I was a little girl, I did not choose my calling,He did, I just listened, you see I can not tolerate the prejudices against our Lackawanna First Ward! We are as good as anybody anywhere, and I am sick of the put-downs and back o' the bridge mentality of ignorant people who forgot their roots or never lived here.
    If I were Mayor I would be so progressive, The Seniors and kids would be busy with programs and activities that our vans would be constantly on the road!
    My opponents have plagerized me on my First Ward/city vision and plans -OUR PLANS, We are the real community activists, caring citizens like myself who have been in the trenches for decades fighting to re-model Lackawanna.
    I would like to see Lincoln School made into condo-style low-income Senior apartments and the Gates complex needs to be torn down. It should be re-built with state of the art public housing that is so needed by many people caught up in our poor economic times. Friendship House would be a Family oriented Community/Athletic Center that could partner with our school system for programs and citizen services.
    I am very sad for our kids, what kind of a legacy are we leaving them with? A broken down -rigged up no vision-no plans city? I can't do it, I refuse to say here it is,it is yours now as I grab my bingo bag?! Hell NO! I hate bingo(no offense to bingo players). God picked me to defend and help fix what is lacking in "Lack"awanna-----the facts speak for themselves. The good ole' boys block me on everything I have tried to make right in the 1st Ward, and they have to answer to God for their evil ways and planned inability to take care of OUR entire city.
    If anyone treated their wives or family the way they have treated me as a woman, a human being, they would have had them arrested. Oh yeah,talking about being arrested........ I was taken into a room and told that if I signed a paper it would all go away.....I refused to sign because it would be admitting to something I did not do. I can not cave to their evil-doing, corruption and crookedness. I Believe in the Good in Lackawanna, and we believers know good will triumph over bad!
    calling people names....your specialty

Post HaHaHa!

toms, I will call YOU a name right now----here it is-----"Tommy Love!", now that is A name that provokes.........!
    How do you like that one? Go ahead slam me now! And what do you think follows when people mention YOUR name, toms? .......come on now, what kind of legacy to the City of Lackawanna do you think that name is leaving?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information