Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypocritical Hitlery Speech.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Hypocritical Hitlery Speech.

As I listen to Hitlery's "concession speech" it absolutely sickens me to hear her paint Barrack Obama out to be nothing less than godly.

Is this the same (ex)-candidate that's been bashing Obama for the past several months?

Typical hypocritical Clinton speech!

You're new to politics, eh?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Thumbs up I liked her speech

I did feel she gave a great speech! As an Obama supporter from the start, I am thankful to her for her speech.

I heard real heart felt devotion to this country as a woman and mother. She did make history llike Barack Obama and I commend her for it. Mrs. Clinton had lots of baggage and make some mistakes but she did get better as she went along after Mark Penn left.

It's time to get working on taking back the White House and all you guys out there who think us women are petty, don't you believe it, we know exactly want we want and it's greater than ourselves, it's for our children and our grandchildren!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    As I listen to Hitlery's "concession speech" it absolutely sickens me to hear her paint Barrack Obama out to be nothing less than godly.

Is this the same (ex)-candidate that's been bashing Obama for the past several months?

Typical hypocritical Clinton speech!
    She's a Democrat who wants to see a Democrat in the White House on January 20, 2009. She wanted to be that Democrat, but since that's not to be, she's giving her support to the party's candidate. She knows very well that the issues that are important to her and the people who voted for her in the primaries are more likely to be implemented by fellow Democrat, Barack Obama, than by John McPander who's embraced not only Georgie's ******* foreign policies but his economic and social policies as well.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    You're new to politics, eh?
    I expected nothing different than what I heard. All I said is that "it absolutely sickens me."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D
    She's a Democrat who wants to see a Democrat in the White House on January 20, 2009. She wanted to be that Democrat, but since that's not to be, she's giving her support to the party's candidate. She knows very well that the issues that are important to her and the people who voted for her in the primaries are more likely to be implemented by fellow Democrat, Barack Obama, than by John McPander who's embraced not only Georgie's ******* foreign policies but his economic and social policies as well.
    Do you honestly think the well being of the average US citizen is important to her?

Do you think McCain panders any more than Hitlery does?

I'd have to say that Barack, (a panderer as well as the rest,) is most likely the lesser of three panderers.

I hate to say it, but for the first time in my life I may not even bother voting for the presidency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary3
    I did feel she gave a great speech! As an Obama supporter from the start, I am thankful to her for her speech.

I heard real heart felt devotion to this country as a woman and mother. She did make history llike Barack Obama and I commend her for it. Mrs. Clinton had lots of baggage and make some mistakes but she did get better as she went along after Mark Penn left.

It's time to get working on taking back the White House and all you guys out there who think us women are petty, don't you believe it, we know exactly want we want and it's greater than ourselves, it's for our children and our grandchildren!
    Regarding Hitlery, the only women I would consider "petty" are the ones who voted for her mainly because she's a woman. In my opinion, gender and/or race should have nothing to do with your reasoning for backing a candidate.

Do you honestly think the well being of the average US citizen is important to her?
    Are we supposed to assume it is to you? Seriously, thats a dumb question.

I'd have to say that Barack, (a panderer as well as the rest,) is most likely the lesser of three panderers.

I hate to say it, but for the first time in my life I may not even bother voting for the presidency.
    You have a vast misunderstanding what politics is about. Though, I supposed if they "pandered" to you it would be different.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    You have a vast misunderstanding what politics is about. Though, I supposed if they "pandered" to you it would be different.
    OK, I'll bite. Why don't you edjumicate me as to what politics is all about.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Ass kissing....

That's about 70% of what goes on it seems in "local/county/state/federal" levels of government.

Of course she's gonna support him.

Hillary has always been an advocate of universal health care, going back at least 15 years to the first Clinton administration, and the only people to whom affordable health care isn't important are the poor who qualify for Medicaid and the wealthy who can afford it without insurance, so it seems to me that that would certainly cover the "average US citizen".

As for McCain being a "panderer", I'm referring to his sucking up to the Christian Right after calling Falwell and his cohorts "agents of intolerance" back in 2000. I'm also referring to McCain's claims that he's going to cut taxes when he generally opposed the lavish Bush tax cuts in the face of the ever growing deficit. He's also jumped on the anti-earmark bandwagon ala Ron Paul, even though, like Paul, he's never felt compelled to take the "high road" and not ask for them for his own state. Finally, after his remarks about keeping troops in Iraq for a hundred years didn't go over all that well, McCain has predicted that the US would "win" the Iraq War in his first term -- just in time for him to get re-elected -- even though he has no strategy to do so.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Politics is human nature. In the case of a national election, human nature distorted and perverted into an unrecognizable mass of gestures, compromises and deal making. Hillary wasn't pandering, she was endorsing the winner of the primary she competed in, it's usually what other party members do. Pandering, on Hilliary's part, was that gas tax moratorium crap that made no economic sense but polled with the apparently not-bitter rural whites her campaign micro-targeted and which she loved to court. That she made a relatively gracious concession speech in which she endorsed and praised a guy who's platform is very similar to hers seems kinda like how politics works. Gestures, compromises and deal making and all that. . .

In my opinion, a lot of the OMG WHY IS SHE SAYIN NICE THINGS ABOUT HIM!?!?!? reaction comes from people who didn't support Clinton, per se, but were against Obama. In case you forgot, they're on the same team.

It's all about the money, stupid!

Why do you think they put politicians on money?

Originally Posted by Enough

Why do you think they put politicians on money?
    Here's an idea, let's get rid of the politicians on the bills and sell naming rights for every denomination. They do it with sports stadiums and look how much that brings in. What would it be worth to advertise on a one dollar bill? I can hear the cash registers ringing in DC right now.

This one dollar bill is proudly brought to you by Preparation H. It's highly devalued, so you may as well just wipe with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foot Fungus
    Here's an idea, let's get rid of the politicians on the bills and sell naming rights for every denomination. They do it with sports stadiums and look how much that brings in. What would it be worth to advertise on a one dollar bill? I can hear the cash registers ringing in DC right now.

This one dollar bill is proudly brought to you by Preparation H. It's highly devalued, so you may as well just wipe with it.

I'm thinking Enzyte would love the opportunity!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information