Thread: Does anyone need an extra kitten?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Does anyone need an extra kitten?

THIS WEEK! or else she will go back to adoption center and she is scared there! PLEASE PLEASE help me look or a good home or her. She is a 4 mnth old kitten, fixed, up to date on shots, and SUPER LOVING. she loves to snuggle and be next to you or in your arms! playful too. PURRFECT! PLEASE HELP!

How adorable she is!!! I will ask around for you. My 15 year old feline hates all other cats. I actually had a stray show up a few weeks ago, brought it in and there was hell to pay. Luckily,with the help of the SPCA, we found the owner...

There are at least 7 on my deck at 4:30 am & 4:30 PM. I'm thinking about opening my own cat food factory!
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    There are at least 7 on my deck at 4:30 am & 4:30 PM. I'm thinking about opening my own cat food factory!
    Well it quieted down a little & last night the pregnant tiger mama was back with her FIVE kits. Good grief! Now I have 4 black ones, 6 tigers, Doris(male with broken tail) and whoever else decides to show up. I'm up to 12 cans a day of food. NOT going anymore with that. They'll eat dry or go elsewhere. Anyone know of a good cat diner that gives away breakfast & dinner? :-)
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
    Plato

OMG neighbor, that is a lot of kittens out and about. They must sense a nice person there. What's the plan, are you going to continue to feed them throughout the winter, or are you calling SPCA?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    OMG neighbor, that is a lot of kittens out and about. They must sense a nice person there. What's the plan, are you going to continue to feed them throughout the winter, or are you calling SPCA?
    FUNNY SS. Spca's answering machine says "we are NOT accepting cats at this time". NUMEROUS organizations have the same message. Guess I'll continue feeding however, it's going to be dry food @$10.00 a 20 lbs bag (maybe a little more).
    Plato

Thread Information