Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza In Buffalo and Western New York

I need recommendations for breakfast pizza out in the Amherst-Williamsville-Clarence area.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wnyjazz View Post
    I need recommendations for breakfast pizza out in the Amherst-Williamsville-Clarence area.

Thanks.
    Your oven?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Your oven?
    My oven ain't out in those towns.

My oven ain't out in those towns.
    Got ya!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

We will be up there during Christmas! Cant wait to eat pizza and wings!! Not to mention Jim's Steakout!

Thanks.
    Just Pizza has a breakfast pizza. From what I understand, it is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    Just Pizza has a breakfast pizza. From what I understand, it is excellent.
    Thanks, I'll try it.

I use to get my pizza from Classics on Genesee Street--loved the dough and sauce. Unfortunately, they changed their recipe/dough and I don't like it.

So I tried Riva's Pizzeria on Walden Avenue in Depew, NY--Excellent. Thought I would share that, since us pizza die-hards are always searching for the "best pizza" in town.

Moved to the Buffalo area a couple years ago, and pizza is one of our favorite foods. We have tried several places around the Orchard Park, Blasdell, East Aurora area. So far we like Ricotta's in Orchard Park (it's part of Rix County Store on N. Buffalo Rd.) We like their multi-grain crust rolled thin.

Hubby likes a good ol' pepperoni and cheese pie or sometimes he'll go for their meatlovers (pepperoni, meatballs, sausage, bacon pieces), and I like Ricotta's White pizza (sliced tomatoes, hot peppers, diced onions, sausage, olive oil, oregano, Romano and blended cheeses), although a pepperoni and cheese pie is good too. We are still searching for our ultimate favorite though, and living here among the multitude of pizza restaurants, this could take a while. However the search is half the fun.

Oh, for wings we liked the ones we had at Bar-Bill Tavern in East Aurora. We also enjoyed their Beef on Weck sandwich.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but Marias on Rt. 5 in Angola has amazing pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post
    Moved to the Buffalo area a couple years ago, and pizza is one of our favorite foods. We have tried several places around the Orchard Park, Blasdell, East Aurora area. So far we like Ricotta's in Orchard Park (it's part of Rix County Store on N. Buffalo Rd.) We like their multi-grain crust rolled thin.

Hubby likes a good ol' pepperoni and cheese pie or sometimes he'll go for their meatlovers (pepperoni, meatballs, sausage, bacon pieces), and I like Ricotta's White pizza (sliced tomatoes, hot peppers, diced onions, sausage, olive oil, oregano, Romano and blended cheeses), although a pepperoni and cheese pie is good too. We are still searching for our ultimate favorite though, and living here among the multitude of pizza restaurants, this could take a while.
    LuvinBuffalo, have you been to the Elm Street Bakery? http://http://www.elmstreetbakery.com/index.html They make their own fermented dough and bake Neapolitan style pizzas in wood-fired ovens using fresh ingredients.

Also, for fans of spinach AND Romeo & Juliet's, try ordering the "Tranvai" instead of pizza - its tons of seasoned spinach wrapped in a light dough, sprinkled in parmesan, then baked and sliced like bread. They box it up with two dipping sides 1) seasoned olive oil and 2) marinara sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvinBuffalo View Post

Hubby likes a good ol' pepperoni and cheese pie or sometimes he'll go for their meatlovers (pepperoni, meatballs, sausage, bacon pieces), and I like Ricotta's White pizza (sliced tomatoes, hot peppers, diced onions, sausage, olive oil, oregano, Romano and blended cheeses), although a pepperoni and cheese pie is good too. We are still searching for our ultimate favorite though, and living here among the multitude of pizza restaurants, this could take a while. However the search is half the fun.

Oh, for wings we liked the ones we had at Bar-Bill Tavern in East Aurora. We also enjoyed their Beef on Weck sandwich.
    Hey I have heard that from a few people. I have to check that out. Thanks for the directions too, not far from OP. The wings you mentioned at Bar-Bill Tavern, where in EA is this located? Is it near Reilly's?

I like just cheese and pepperoni, but I also simply prefer plum tomatoes and mozzarella cheese with basil.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    LuvinBuffalo, have you been to the Elm Street Bakery? http://http://www.elmstreetbakery.com/index.html They make their own fermented dough and bake Neapolitan style pizzas in wood-fired ovens using fresh ingredients.

Also, for fans of spinach AND Romeo & Juliet's, try ordering the "Tranvai" instead of pizza - its tons of seasoned spinach wrapped in a light dough, sprinkled in parmesan, then baked and sliced like bread. They box it up with two dipping sides 1) seasoned olive oil and 2) marinara sauce.
    That sounds great buffy. I love Romeo & Juliet's food in general.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Hey I have heard that from a few people. I have to check that out. Thanks for the directions too, not far from OP. The wings you mentioned at Bar-Bill Tavern, where in EA is this located? Is it near Reilly's?

I like just cheese and pepperoni, but I also simply prefer plum tomatoes and mozzarella cheese with basil.
    I can vouch for Bar-Bill wings. Amazing. Also Mammoser's wings in the Village of Hamburg. Very unique sauce. Now I'm hungry....

@shortstuff
    Bar Bill Tavern is at 185 Main St. in East Aurora, phone 716-652-7959 - not too far from the roundabout near McDonald's (just up the street). Only warning is it is a small tavern, and sometimes tends to be a bit crowded but to me it was worth it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information