Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wallace the Slum Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    I guess you'd would know how the gardens grow there. I like the avatar and it is quite appropriate.
    I think you should use the other sign which has "Home of Americorp" on it as an avatar. You wouldn't do that because you are so antiAmericorp.

4UWS

Why has this turned back to non-issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I think you should use the other sign which has "Home of Americorp" on it as an avatar. You wouldn't do that because you are so antiAmericorp.

You wouldn't do that because you are so antiAmericorp.
    Not entirely true. I like much about what has sprung up as an offshoot of Americorp over there. The park itself is excellent, though I never understood why they didn't build permanent bathroom facilities outside. The variety of concerts are a nice offering, though the parking can be a pain. The photo and art shows are fun to see. Those things though don't justify unaccountability or misleading of the spending of funds and thinking you can operate with impunity.

Quote Originally Posted by 4uws
    Because there was no real issue to this thread to begin with.
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

4UWS

nice photo

Not entirely true. I like much about what has sprung up as an offshoot of Americorp over there. The park itself is excellent, though I never understood why they didn't build permanent bathroom facilities outside. The variety of concerts are a nice offering, though the parking can be a pain. The photo and art shows are fun to see. Those things though don't justify unaccountability or misleading of the spending of funds and thinking you can operate with impunity.

Because there was no real issue to this thread to begin with.
    nice photo!

4UWS

Quote Originally Posted by WS Bee
    After a month long investigation, WS police in cooperation of NYS Police arrested three local teens on felony narcotics related charges...siezed cocaine..marijuana..$700..and a 2005 Cadillac..declined to say how police specifically gathered information on drug activity at address but did have search warrent..does have criminal history dating back to 2006.
    Wow, they siezed a 2005 Cadillac and $700. For an 18 year old that sounds like a fair sum of money, and a 2005 Cadillac for an 18 year old sounds like a pretty nice car. Wonder where they got their information that they declined to say how they got. I imagine it was from the NEIGHBORS...

Wow, they siezed a 2005 Cadillac and $700. For an 18 year old that sounds like a fair sum of money, and a 2005 Cadillac for an 18 year old sounds like a pretty nice car. Wonder where they got their information that they declined to say how they got. I imagine it was from the NEIGHBORS...
    I drove past the place this afternoon. The screen door is all rusty, and you can tell it is a rental. Hope he doesn't mantain WS same way as he mantains his duplex.
    Wonder how much a 2005 would go for at auction. Need a second car.

I drove past the place this afternoon. The screen door is all rusty, and you can tell it is a rental. Wonder how much a 2005 would go for at auction.
    The apartment likely would be an upgrade for you. I doubt you could afford the car.

The apartment likely would be an upgrade for you. I doubt you could afford the car.
    The apartment would be a wash since I presently live in really crappy digs. And you are right about the car being too expensive. Wonder how an eighteen year afforded it. Must have been selling to the neighborhood kids.

According to the tabloids......

Must have been selling to the neighborhood kids.
    ....I heard.... .... it was being handed for free on Halloween .

I drove past the place this afternoon. The screen door is all rusty, and you can tell it is a rental. Hope he doesn't mantain WS same way as he mantains his duplex.
    Wonder how much a 2005 would go for at auction. Need a second car.
    answering your own post !! sorry sack

4UWS

Wally had landscapers clean up!

The apartment would be a wash since I presently live in really crappy digs. And you are right about the car being too expensive. Wonder how an eighteen year afforded it. Must have been selling to the neighborhood kids.
    I heard after drug bust the slum lord had landscapers or maybe more criminals obliged to the former Judge clean up!

Unhappy Never satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    I heard after drug bust the slum lord had landscapers or maybe more criminals obliged to the former Judge clean up!
    You're not happy when the place is a mess and you're not happy when its cleaned up. I guess Wally can't do anything to make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    You're not happy when the place is a mess and you're not happy when its cleaned up. I guess Wally can't do anything to make you happy.
    I think he was referring to a 'cover up', versus a clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Heard, 5-1-2008
    I want to thank and commend the WSPD on a job well done on the recent drug bust on Mineral Springs Road. I now wish that Supervisor Piotrowski would do the same, since he owns this house (commend the police).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee Heard, 5-1-2008
    It is amazing that the town supervisor was the only one to not know that his home was being used as a drug and crack house. Neighbors, police and neighborhood kids all knew. It's unfortunate.
    For those who don't get the Bee, just thought you might like to catch up on the news.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information