Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wallace the Slum Lord!

4UWS

He did know - I agree, ask the neighbors!

Great idea Manuel, I agree, asks the neighbors! Dan take a few minutes to talk to the people living the nightmare. Go to a few houses on either side and across the street. This isn’t BS, he did know.

4UWS, why are you so quick to prosecute the Supervisor? You really seem to have something up your *** when it comes to Wally. Did you go in front of him when he was a judge and you didn't like his ruling!

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    4UWS, why are you so quick to prosecute the Supervisor? You really seem to have something up your *** when it comes to Wally. Did you go in front of him when he was a judge and you didn't like his ruling!
    Answering for 4UWS, I would assume that he is a concerned citizen who pays taxes, and lives in the area. He is concerned by duplexes which are not owner occupied.....a slippery slope to slums, and slumlording. No doubt he is also concerned for the town because there is a management equivalence here.
    In turn, maybe you are Wally, or a minion of his. Are you a town employee, maybe a secretary, wife, or daughter?

First of all, why are you answering for 4UWS? I thought he was a big boy and could talk for hinself. Maybe you are one and the same. Or maybe you are part of the tag team too.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    First of all
    Second of all, why don't you go to Mineral Springs and check out the neighbors yourself. Instead of doing that, you ask about going before Judge Peotrowski. What a stupid comeback. Go check it out. Too lazy?????

BTW, with the mental ability you exhibit Wally, I am glad you are no longer a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    Comeon Dan, go ask the neighbors yourself. If you live down the block, go check it out. Seems doesn't cut it.

I do not mean to be combative, but this appears to be more and more like grasping at straws. How reasonable is this,they are so afraid to speak to the authorities, et al, due to fear of retribution but if I walk up to them and ask they will speak to me and tell me about it?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    I do not mean to be combative, but this appears to be more and more like grasping at straws.
    Dan, I don't want to be combative either, but in effect you are calling 4UWS a lier. I hope you are not doing that. He said he did it, I take him at his word. He even said, go do it yourself. In fact, he is claiming to get his information first hand, not second, third, or fourth hand.

Quote Originally Posted by 4UWS
    My children play close to the house on Mineral Spring, neighbors have told me of guns being sold and WS children (teenagers) coming in and out of house at all hours. Also, I was told they often tried to call Wallace with no response. His lack of oversight or greed is putting children in danger.
    It is his word that he was told this, it is not his word that it in fact happened.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

For the record

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    The Westminster Problem is an example of extreme measures to be heard, and the presenter was Brian Wirth, not a neighbor.
    It should be noted, so that there is misunderstanding, Brian does live on Westminster, and he stated that as required. The residents choose Brian because they felt he would be best suited for the task, and he would be more at ease in front of the public.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    It should be noted, so that there is misunderstanding, Brian does live on Westminster, and he stated that as required. The residents choose Brian because they felt he would be best suited for the task, and he would be more at ease in front of the public.
    Should be NO misunderstanding. My bad!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    this appears to be more and more like grasping at straws it?
    Jeez, you think so Dan ? Just figured that out ? A reasonable person would have seen that was evident with the first post in this thread.
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    Jeez, you think so Dan ? Just figured that out ? A reasonable person would have seen that was evident with the first post in this thread.
    No it was not evident from the first post. The first post expressed only opinion without stating its factual basis. It is only after one explores what the factual basis is does it become evident.

The first post was the theme of the majority of the rest. There were very few based in fact.
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; April 28th, 2008 at 06:28 PM.

You should be careful what you say when you use the official seal of West Seneca to identify yourself. Your boss might not like it.

I'll change it for you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information