Ind 8E Henry R. Pirowski
Su 8I Andrea Z. Haxton

COUNCILMAN 4th Ward (4 Year Term)
Dem 9A Keith E. Lewis
Con 9C Keith E. Lewis
WF 9D Dennis H. Chudzik
Ind 9E Keith E. Lewis

Su= " Sunshine Party " for me on Line-8 I

I am a life-long Democrat, but my party has let me down because it does NOT stand for the ideals I believe in and learned in 7th grade Social Studies( as stated in the below paragraph).
Lackawanna politics has become a cesspool for nepotism and broken promises, and I hate the unfairness of it all!
Lots of "The Party" members have forgotten their roots and just use the "" disenfranchised "" folks only to gain votes for themselves in order to maintain hold of their power over them.

Off the Internet:

For over 200 years, Democrats have stood for the idea that wealth and status should not be an entitlement to rule. Democrats recognize that our country and our economy are strongest when they provide opportunity for all Americans—when we grow our country from the bottom up.

Democrats stand for an abiding faith in the judgment of hardworking American families, and a commitment to helping the excluded, the disenfranchised and the poor strengthen our nation by earning themselves a piece of the American Dream. We remember that our country was sculpted by immigrants and slaves, their children and grandchildren. Even today, it is our diversity above all else that provides us with our enduring strength.

Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other, to our neighbors and our communities. Each of us has a role to play in creating our future—and while we have made great progress as a nation, we know that our work is never done.

Part of the above statement is true, " Democrats believe that each of us has an obligation to each other " , hence the HUGE Lackawanna " family and friends club network of jobs and votes for promises.
The rest of the statement, " to our neighbors and our communities "------ if this was what our Lackawanna Democrat club stood for all these years we would be the vibrant, clean, EOP bustling community ..........instead of the City who gets the most money for EXPANDING BLIGHTED neighborhoods!

Let's " Keep it Real " Lackawanna......VOTE the Person---NOT the Party! ( No offense to the other parties and this is my own opinion)