Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dion Watkins Residency and The IDIOTS COMPLAINING!!!!

Need proof of what was posted: http://www.ci.lackawanna.ny.us/DELINQUENTLIST.txt

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    That's what I thought, Nothing!
    Whackawanna#1...did you change your screen name to blahblahblah?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    click on the link and check out numbers 50, 163 and 186. Wanna be council president (no, it isn't Haxton), school board president, wanna be mayor. see how much policeman catuzza owes too. can collect taxpayer money but has a hard time paying his taxes to the city. maybe the city should withhold it out of his paycheck.

Code Enforcement Officer too. Channel 4 didn't report that when he was settin' up a councilperson a while back.

#304 140900 142.38-1-7.1 1 NASON PKWY BREMER STEVEN 2005 276.18
    2009 746.48
    how can he owe year 2005 and not get foreclosed on?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    click on the link and check out numbers 50, 163 and 186. Wanna be council president (no, it isn't Haxton), school board president, wanna be mayor. see how much policeman catuzza owes too. can collect taxpayer money but has a hard time paying his taxes to the city. maybe the city should withhold it out of his paycheck.
    Don't humor him anymore... Just ask him nicely to get lost. Same with anyone else who can't keep up with their basic bills unless there was undo hard ship or a justifiable reason for the debt. Like sickness, accident, etc.... If someone makes bad decisions in their lives they will make bad decisions in general.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Whackawanna#1...did you change your screen name to blahblahblah?
    Thats what I thought to same idiot different name!

Trust me, you have NO idea who I am. I am new to these forums but have lived in Lackawanna all my life.
    I replied to this thread to talk about Watkins and his so called Lackawanna achievements and residency and as always you avoid the issue and turn it around. It's like trying to reason with a lil' child.

Trust me, you have NO idea who I am. I am new to these forums but have lived in Lackawanna all my life.
    I replied to this thread to talk about Watkins and his so called Lackawanna achievements and residency and as always you avoid the issue and turn it around. It's like trying to reason with a lil' child.
    Same group, change of tactics.

How about handing out free turkeys for the people at Thanksgiving? I gave you a list of things that he does but yet not one thing from you about what any politician in this city had done on their own time over the years. Problem is you don't consider the 1st ward part of the city obviously. Let's talk about why those in power don't follow the residency rule before we get into the Watkins deal. I'd be willing to bet at the next council meeting the "Polanski Rule" will make an appearence for the law books.

Furthermore let those in power follow their own laws first before they cry about somebody else. One councilman and mayoral candidate doesn't pay his taxes and should have been taken to the ethics board and removed from office. That's the law HE voted for so let him adhere to it. Follow the law!!!!! Simple!
    Last edited by mnb811; September 19th, 2011 at 09:52 AM.

Again, everything you have mentioned, HE did not do! The church did! He does nothing but take taxpayers money form the school district and then goes to his home in Hamburg where he lives. He doesn't even have the integrity to be honest and admit he doesn't live in Lackawanna.

And Geoff can't pay his taxes along with the School Board President Makeyenko and they both live in Lackawanna so YOUR point is????

Again, quit skirting the issue at hand. Watkin's residency! Pathetic, What does Geoff or Makeyenko's tax history have to do with where Watkins lives??? He wants to be Mayor but starts his campaign off by lying to the people of Lackawanna!!!

Let's see he moved in the city recently. That's good enough for me. Why don't you check his driver's liscence? You can't pay your taxes in the city you live and work for but yet you want to mayor??? Are you kidding me. That's the bigger issue. BTW Geoff doesn't own the house he lives in on Modern does he and he's selling the other is he not?

Like a lil' kid pointing his finger at someone else saying "yeah but look at what he did" just to deflect attention.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information