Thread: Lancaster Unofficial Tally of Election Results 9:55 9-13-2011

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lancaster Unofficial Tally of Election Results 9:55 9-13-2011

Unofficial Tally of Election Results
    Please click the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your web browser to get the latest results

Office LANCASTER COUNCILMAN
    VOTE-FOR-TWO
    PARTY 19 Districts out of 21 Reporting (90)% Votes Percent
    0 Absentee Votes Cast
    D AQUINO, MARK S 776 43%
    D HEALY-CASE, KAREN L 356 20%
    D STEMPNIAK, DONNA G 694 38%
    Office Totals 1,826 100%
    Office LANCASTER SUPERVISOR
    PARTY 19 Districts out of 21 Reporting (90)% Votes Percent
    0 Absentee Votes Cast
    C GIZA, ROBERT H 56 100%
    Office Totals 56 100%

Conservative "write in" was won by Dino. Great job!!! Now he has D, R, I & C for November General election. I can only hope the Conservative Party boss gets the message after many Conservatives gave him one last night. Lancaster was not the only one town where the same thing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    Conservative "write in" was won by Dino. Great job!!! Now he has D, R, I & C for November General election. I can only hope the Conservative Party boss gets the message after many Conservatives gave him one last night. Lancaster was not the only one town where the same thing happened.
    Karen Healy-Case did rather well for her first run in the primary, now she will be able to garnish 1/3 of these votes and add them to the republican/independent line which was the hope in the first place. She will still have the republican & independent line.

Dino won the conservative, we will see the final results when completed. Itch--Dino has the conservative (once final), the republican & independent line.

I stand corrected. I know he does not have the Dem line.. I always make typo's prior to caffeine intake..
    The Buffalo News deemed Bob G. the winner of the Conservative Line this AM. I am surprised they would print that prior to write in confirmation.

Election Results

Regarding Dino....

While it was not apparent on the BOE web site a number of GOP candidates won the Conservative line in what some might call upsets. These as a result of the write in votes which are NOT reflected in the results on the BOE site. Ted Morton for Cheektowaga Supervisor; ditto for Dino Fudoli in Lancaster, Mark Tramont in the Town of Tonawanda, et al. ...

Quote taken from:

http://www.politicsny.net/

Quote Originally Posted by ichingtheory View Post
    Regarding Dino....

While it was not apparent on the BOE web site a number of GOP candidates won the Conservative line in what some might call upsets. These as a result of the write in votes which are NOT reflected in the results on the BOE site. Ted Morton for Cheektowaga Supervisor; ditto for Dino Fudoli in Lancaster, Mark Tramont in the Town of Tonawanda, et al. ...

Quote taken from:

http://www.politicsny.net/
    Hey, what is going on here? I received a phone call late last night from a person at headquarters that gave me the numbers that are being posted in the media on the Democratic line for council members. At the same time I was being told that write-ins for Fudoli outnumbered the 56 cast for Giza on the Conservative line. It appeared Fudoli took 60% of the total vote. This came from a very reliable source.

Now I know it takes time to verify write-ins, but the disturbing part is that there is no mention of them and the media has proclaimed Giza the winner. What indeed is going on? Can politics really be that dirty?

I'm sure Ralph Mohr will be watching this closely (sarcasm).

Okay, so it does take a few days to verify the write-in votes. The media should have known better. They should have listened to the powers to be that Fudoli had 86 write-in votes to Giza's 56.

What a slap in the face to Consevative County Chair Lorigo. I understand the Democratic headquarters were quite pissed last night regarding the conservative outcome.

Fudoli will now have three lines. Could change finally be in the air, especially considering Case did well in garnering 19% of the Dem Party vote - a time when voting is light and when the DEM Party workers and their patronage group are the few to show at the polls.

Could it just be that mud slinging tactic used by the DEM Party election after election will not work this year. It just could be that the REPS are sticking to the issues and making them well known to the public. There certainly are enough issues out there.

Hopefully, "fiscal responsibility" will be the REP mantra!

Off topic post.

Look what was waiting for me when I got home. Ha Ha Ha

Robert Giza wants to be friends with you on Facebook.
    FAcebook Bob Giza.jpgRobert Giza

544 friends · 11 photos · 18 Wall posts · 1 group

Confirm Friend Request

See All Requests

Georgia L Schlager

Geepers, isn't that funny. He has so many friends...wow.

Hey Lee, it definitely will be part of the platform....FISCAL RESPONSIBLITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Geepers, isn't that funny. He has so many friends...wow.

Hey Lee, it definitely will be part of the platform....FISCAL RESPONSIBLITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    On Dino Fudoli's website, he has a link for campaign issues. The link has been broken for a long time. People come to his website to see where he stands on the issues. It would be helpful if his webmaster fixed the link.

Georgia L Schlager

I advised Dino of Web site issue....
    Thanks for letting us know.

Town Board incumbents carry Lancaster primary 2011-09-15

¦ Fudoli’s number of Conservative write-in votes won’t be known for days
    by COLLEEN M. FARRELL Editor
    Dino Fudoli asked supporters to write him in on the Conservative Party line in Tuesday’s primary.

Whether he earned enough write-ins to beat Supervisor Robert Giza for that line is not yet known. The official number of write-ins for Fudoli, and which candidate will appear on the November ballot on the Conservative line, won’t be determined until the Board of Elections starts counting the write-ins, including absentee ballots. Those ballots have until Sept. 20 to arrive at the Board of Elections.

But according to Robert Matthews, chairman of the Lancaster Republican Committee, poll watchers counted 86 write-ins for Fudoli. According to the Erie County Board of Elections, Giza secured 63 votes.
    The two men will face off again in the general election Nov. 8 with Fudoli, currently an Erie County legislator, running as a Republican and Giza, a Democrat.

Lancaster Town Board members Mark Aquino and Donna Stempniak garnered 43 percent, or 842, and 38 percent, or 750, of the Democratic vote, respectively, in Tuesday’s contest. Challenger Karen Healy-Case earned 19 percent, or 384, of the votes cast.

Two seats on the Town Board are up in November. The primary means Aquino and Stempniak will be on the ballot as Democrats.

Meanwhile, Healy-Case will run on the Republican and Independence lines.

In the race for Erie County Family Court justice, Sharon Lovallo won the Democratic primary over Patricia Maxwell, 17,560 to 11,502. Maxwell turned the tables on Lovallo in the Republican primary to win, 6,993 to 4,849. Lovallo also won the Independence primary, 1,074 to 751.

County Executive Chris Collins won the Independence primary over challenger Richard Woll, 1,111 to 762.

In the Independence primary for the vacant county clerk seat, Christopher Jacobs bested Charles Masich, 1,298 to 454.

All county races had reports from 438 of the 446 districts. email: cfarrell@beenews.com

Thread Information