Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instead of cutting, lets raise taxes! Welcome to NY!

Instead of cutting, lets raise taxes! Welcome to NY!

Welcome to NY! Don't worry, special interests, we won't ever stop funding you! No matter how high the costs get, we will fund you!

While other states cut programs in order to balance their budget woes, we simply raise taxes and fees to our hard working citizens! So come on to NY!

We won't ever stop funding YOU!

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/310383.html
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150
    Welcome to NY! Don't worry, special interests, we won't ever stop funding you! No matter how high the costs get, we will fund you!

While other states cut programs in order to balance their budget woes, we simply raise taxes and fees to our hard working citizens! So come on to NY!

in NYS it's not "location , location , location" , it's "mandates , mandates , mandates.........." <----- MOST going to NYC , that's why the politicians don't worry about WNY , our votes are a pitience compared to what they get in the NYC region...........
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

From what I read yesterday,they are going to throw more money to your favorite charity,education.If you think that public education doesent deserve more money then I will change the way I think about you? You just might be on the right side after all.

I read that yesterday... but couldn't bring myself to post it.
    It left me speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles
    I read that yesterday... but couldn't bring myself to post it.
    It left me speechless.
    I cant belive it,when you look at the clowns in the state Legislature you know that NY has the dumbest Voters in the world. None of the people I voted for two years ago got elected the retards in this state sent all the sperm.gif back to Albany.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    From what I read yesterday,they are going to throw more money to your favorite charity,education.If you think that public education doesent deserve more money then I will change the way I think about you? You just might be on the right side after all.

You know what? I'm sick of your accusations...you have no idea who I am so stop making generalizations about me.

Why the hell should we increase money to education? New York already pays the highest per student in the country just about, and the kids are still failing. Obviously it's not the money that is the problem.

Throwing money at things doesn't solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by winfield31
    [/URL] in NYS it's not "location , location , location" , it's "mandates , mandates , mandates.........." <----- MOST going to NYC , that's why the politicians don't worry about WNY , our votes are a pitience compared to what they get in the NYC region...........

Well you could start sawing the little handle off downstate and shrink NY a bit...... Did you know that there have been attempts to make NYC its own state....

Quote Originally Posted by concernedwnyer

Well you could start sawing the little handle off downstate and shrink NY a bit...... Did you know that there have been attempts to make NYC its own state....

we've discussed it here , I agree & think it would help us out here in WNY & CNY as MOST of our taxes gets voted to go to the great 51st Entitlement State , NYC ALREADY..........!!!!
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

You know what? I'm sick of your accusations...you have no idea who I am so stop making generalizations about me.

Why the hell should we increase money to education? New York already pays the highest per student in the country just about, and the kids are still failing. Obviously it's not the money that is the problem.

Throwing money at things doesn't solve it.
    Hey Nimrod,re read my post.

This is what you call TYPICAL for this state.

this is pure and cocky ignorance and snubbery on the part of the politicians.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know I try to have respect for some of our elected officials but it's tough..

Remember "Bruno my Boss" Volker? See him on tv today or it might have been yesterday?

He said something like "We have a revenue problem". You know he would never work for me with that type of wrong answer..

It's not a revenue problem, it's a SPENDING problem. You just cut spending. Yes people will lose what they have been recieving but it has to happen. There are jobs all over the USA they can go do. You send the ILLEGALS home because that whole issue is a security risk big time and we can't have that... All the jobs we are told the illegals are taking from legal citizens can be filled by any of the government employees we don't need on the payroll along with the people on assistance only because they haven't been able to find work for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    You know I try to have respect for some of our elected officials but it's tough..

Remember "Bruno my Boss" Volker? See him on tv today or it might have been yesterday?

He said something like "We have a revenue problem". You know he would never work for me with that type of wrong answer..

It's not a revenue problem, it's a SPENDING problem. You just cut spending. Yes people will lose what they have been recieving but it has to happen. There are jobs all over the USA they can go do. You send the ILLEGALS home because that whole issue is a security risk big time and we can't have that... All the jobs we are told the illegals are taking from legal citizens can be filled by any of the government employees we don't need on the payroll along with the people on assistance only because they haven't been able to find work for a long time.
    So why can't we force cuts down Albany's throats?

It's time to bone us smokers once again, by raising the tax on a pack of cigarettes another $1.25.

Next, they will tax vodka and I will have to kill myself...
    “Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So why can't we force cuts down Albany's throats?
    THey dont' want to. THey know no one physcially does anything. They are not held accountable for thier actions.

Tar and feather one of them they start to think differently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information