Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Meegan?

Where is Meegan?

Why has there been almost no word from Meegan, is she back with Wallace? Was she promised something to lay low?. Does he have something on her? West Seneca and Wallace are a hornets nest of corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardpark View Post
    Why has there been almost no word from Meegan, is she back with Wallace? Was she promised something to lay low?. Does he have something on her? West Seneca and Wallace are a hornets nest of corruption.
    From what I heard, she saw the writing on the wall about week ago. She saw all the literature from Piotrowski's camp and knew she couldn't match his qualifications or positions on issues. She will remain on the ballot, but isn't going to put up any kind of fight. She knew he would blow her out of the water, so she just threw in the towel. Too much to handle apparently.

Since they are both assured to be on the ballot why waste money on a primary, save it for the general election.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Since they are both assured to be on the ballot why waste money on a primary, save it for the general election.
    This might appear to the public that she really isn't interested in pursuing the job and lacks the motivation to work hard enough to be a good supervisor.

Once again this appears to be your opinion. As the saying goes about Opinions, They are like a--holes, everyone has one , You just happen to be the Biggest

Actually, I just received a Meegan for Supervisor card on my front door.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

It's about time, can you share with us what it said? And no offense, but why did you get one? Aren't you a Republican?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller View Post
    It's about time, can you share with us what it said? And no offense, but why did you get one? Aren't you a Republican?
    My wife is a registered Democrat. Here it is:

CLX-3180_20110911_11181501

How could you ask that question. West Seneca Conservative Party mailing literature to Democrats in support of Piotrowski and Hart

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Because if WP wins the Democratic line, it's over. Dem, Rep, and Conservative lines vs WFP and Independence Party Line or would you rather have Rep and Conservative vs Dem, WFP, and Independence Line?

Quote Originally Posted by wnyfuture View Post
    Because if WP wins the Democratic line, it's over. Dem, Rep, and Conservative lines vs WFP and Independence Party Line or would you rather have Rep and Conservative vs Dem, WFP, and Independence Line?
    They don't care as long as Meegan and Clarke win, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    Once again this appears to be your opinion. As the saying goes about Opinions, They are like a--holes, everyone has one , You just happen to be the Biggest
    You are one very angry, frustrated man. If you could get over all that anger (and I said if) maybe you would see things in a clearer light. But right now your emotions have gotten the best of you and your thinking is clouded. Take a deep breath and relax. Then maybe we can discuss this rationally. Until then, have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by truth seeker View Post
    You are one very angry, frustrated man. If you could get over all that anger (and I said if) maybe you would see things in a clearer light. But right now your emotions have gotten the best of you and your thinking is clouded. Take a deep breath and relax. Then maybe we can discuss this rationally. Until then, have a good day!
    To steal a line from someone, crickets! You ask them straightforward questions and provide them with straight forward proof, they aren't interested anymore. They will be quiet til tomorrow then start up with all that Lorigo puppet crap again.

Now why doesn't this surprise me when one speaks the others mouth moves. Mutt and Jeff show. How about the both of you try something strange and tell the truth. Stealing lines seems to suit you find. I don't believe you have ever had an original thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    Now why doesn't this surprise me when one speaks the others mouth moves. Mutt and Jeff show. How about the both of you try something strange and tell the truth. Stealing lines seems to suit you find. I don't believe you have ever had an original thought.
    You're not breathing deep enough. Slow and easy. If you don't like what we write then why don't you stop looking at these threads and go have a hot soak in the tub. Anyway, you are repeating yourself over and over and over and I am getting sick of reading it. Go take a nap! Believe me, you are no Shakespeare either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information