Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we all African Americans -Bauerle show on right now

Are we all African Americans -Bauerle show on right now

What Bauerle is saying and his callers so far will never help the race issue.
    Black people never balance out the calls on his show and that is sad. Preception is greater than truth here.

If human beings first appeared in Africa, I think that pretty much answers the question.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

I'd just like to point out the obvious: Tom Bauerle is a tool of epic proportions. While the topic he is discussing may be interesting, the dialogue is, inevitably, being lead by an intellectual midget with the cognitive ability and abstract reasoning of your average middle-school aged child. (My apologies to children in middle school.)

One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Are we all African Americans ???....

i've worked in bars...i've seen some people "dance"......the answer??.....NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    Tom Bauerle is a tool of epic proportions.

you're giving him way too much credit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth
    What Bauerle is saying and his callers so far will never help the race issue.
    Black people never balance out the calls on his show and that is sad. Preception is greater than truth here.
    It really doesn't matter who calls, because Baurle is such a tool.

The topic this morning was to the effect of "Can we have honest discussions in the US about race?"
    There was a black guy who called with some complaints.
    Baurele gave the guy a hard time, and then after hanging up with him, he (Baurle) used the old "Do they think it's any better in Africa?? If they don't like it, why don't they go back to Africa?"

Baurle is a complete tool. But, if I suppose, if he wasn't such a tool, he wouldn't get a show.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    The topic this morning was to the effect of "Can we have honest discussions in the US about race?"
    Lead by half-wits, like Bauerle? Not a chance in hell.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    Baurele gave the guy a hard time, and then after hanging up with him, he (Baurle) used the old "Do they think it's any better in Africa?? If they don't like it, why don't they go back to Africa?"
    Oh c'mon, did he really say that? I'm not surprised he would think that, but I'll admit I'm a little surprised he used that subtlely racist argument on the radio.

It's so funny to read about what comes out of his garbage hole, then see the little man out on the town like he's Don Juan. There was a thread about him a while ago that was talking about something stupid he said, I saw him out shortly thereafter and I blew him off as he was talking to me (we know each other through a past affiliation of mine) because I was getting to the point where the "liquid courage" was gonna force my mouth open to say something rude.

I blew him off as he was talking to me (we know each other through a past affiliation of mine) because I was getting to the point where the "liquid courage" was gonna force my mouth open to say something rude.

My advice to you...Labatt Ice aka Liquid Karate'. There is no such thing as "getting to the point", you'd already have been there.
    The only reason your mouth would be open after that is "in amazement of the destruction you have caused with your fists, shins, and skull". That's actually written on the case it comes in but you need to know where to look.

bauerle is an idiot...i'm certain that the next time he drives down jefferson or fillmore will be his first time ever.....

Oh c'mon, did he really say that? I'm not surprised he would think that, but I'll admit I'm a little surprised he used that subtlely racist argument on the radio.

It's so funny to read about what comes out of his garbage hole, then see the little man out on the town like he's Don Juan. There was a thread about him a while ago that was talking about something stupid he said, I saw him out shortly thereafter and I blew him off as he was talking to me (we know each other through a past affiliation of mine) because I was getting to the point where the "liquid courage" was gonna force my mouth open to say something rude.
    Yep, he said it - but only after he hung up with the guy.
    It was something to the effect of "People think they have it so bad here, how would they like to be in Africa - do they think it would be better there?"
    And, then went on to the sterotypical "If they don't like it, why are they still here?" thing.
    I thought about calling up, but I was only a few minutes away from an appointment. Besides - what good would it do? I'd have to lie to his screener to get on the air, and then he would just hang up on me.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    My advice to you...Labatt Ice aka Liquid Karate'. There is no such thing as "getting to the point", you'd already have been there.
    The only reason your mouth would be open after that is "in amazement of the destruction you have caused with your fists, shins, and skull". That's actually written on the case it comes in but you need to know where to look.
    Eh, I'm a lover not a fighter. Besides, I'll go thirsty before I drink that crap. My liquid courage comes in a bottle from Bourbon County, Kentucky.

Eh, I'm a lover not a fighter. Besides, I'll go thirsty before I drink that crap. My liquid courage comes in a bottle from Bourbon County, Kentucky.
    "I'm a lover not a fighter" , spoken in true Michael Jackson fashion...........from the song ; "Ebony & Ivory" w/Paul McCartney , LOL , how appropo............
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Are we all African Americans ? In a word , NO ! Some are African Asians , African Europeans , African Africans , African Australians , African Eskimoes , African Baureles ............... I think the reference of course everyone here knows is that the Mesopotamian Valley/Ethiopian region is supposedly the start of civilization as we know it ? Darker/olive skinned people , nature's way of protecting the skin , even 5000 years ago , guess their sun screen just didn't have PABA in it ?
    Nothing gold can stay...............

www.onlinebuffalo.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information