Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
On one hand, we have Wally on tape admitting he offered Meegan a bribe, and on the other we have a claim from a career politician that another politician asked for a favor...You seem to be fine with one, while pretending the other is side stepping the law. Strange, right?
What part of "If you do the crime, you do the time" escapes you, Copernicus? If her accusation is true (a big if considering ruth's career was cut short when her job was axed, and that's she a long time politico), then Meegan was wrong.
Unlike you, I'm capable of thinking for myself.
You say bribe, I say making a deal. There is a fine line there for sure, but if every public official was thrown out of office for doing what Piotrowski did, we wouldn't have any left. This example is getting tired. Other than constantly calling him the Lorigo puppet, what else do you have on the guy? Nothing versus the multitude of shady dealings from the other two.

As far as her career getting cut short, uhh, she was retiring anyway. And her job was not axed, her department was combined with the town clerk's office. And Copernicus was the guy that first asserted the earth revolved around the sun, I think you were going for Nostradamus or Einstein. Those would have been more logical comparisons.

As far as this tape, do you have a link to it? I would like to hear it.