Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ruth Breidenstein's Penny Save Ad

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    If this is true where is the report to the appropriate authorities? If there is no report why isn't there one? Why come out publicly now with this (it had to have occured before 12/31/2010))? Why no details of this other than the conclusory statement in a paid advertisement?
    Anything in response to this? People were questioning why I waited 5 months to do something and here is somone that is getting a pass at 9 months and still not really doing anything about it, why the different treatment?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    Anything in response to this? People were questioning why I waited 5 months to do something and here is somone that is getting a pass at 9 months and still not really doing anything about it, why the different treatment?
    Mark Lazarra misspending tax payer and federal grant money for the better part of the last decade and Sheila Meegan asking to make a tax penalty go away one time is a lot different. One happened over a matter of moments, the other over 5-7 years.

As far as Ruth, just speculation, but how do we know she didn't report it? The wheels of justice turn very slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller View Post

As far as Ruth, just speculation, but how do we know she didn't report it? The wheels of justice turn very slowly.
    Please she's a politician she woulda made it public the second she found about it.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Legend Clown are you talking about the same Pat DePasquale standing next to Meegan in the 9/11/11 West Seneca Pennysaver. The same person you said when she speaks people should listen. DePasquale stated " Piotrowski is both confused and delusional." I encourage you to vote for Meegan for Supervisor. Try to understand this posting. Everybody should be putting you on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    Legend Clown are you talking about the same Pat DePasquale standing next to Meegan in the 9/11/11 West Seneca Pennysaver. The same person you said when she speaks people should listen. DePasquale stated " Piotrowski is both confused and delusional." I encourage you to vote for Meegan for Supervisor. Try to understand this posting. Everybody should be putting you on ignore
    I asked you a few months ago, I'll ask one more time... Give me solid reasons why I should vote for Meegan. You couldn't do it then. I think your real issue with Piotrowski is that he ended your friend John Blando's monopoly on locksmithing in town and you have had a grudge with him since.

Pat DePasquale endorsed Meegan and to quote you."With regard to Ruth and Pat, to answer your question, yes. These are two of the good guys. They don’t pull political bs or lie, and when they step out in public to say something, you can take it as gospel. And I absolutely stand by that. "

Pat DePasquale endorsed Meegan and to quote you."With regard to Ruth and Pat, to answer your question, yes. These are two of the good guys. They don’t pull political bs or lie, and when they step out in public to say something, you can take it as gospel. And I absolutely stand by that. "
    I asked you a few months ago, I'll ask one more time... Give me solid reasons why I should vote for Meegan. You couldn't do it then. I think your real issue with Piotrowski is that he ended your friend John Blando's monopoly on locksmithing in town and you have had a grudge with him since.

Because you told everyone to" With regard to Ruth and Pat, to answer your question, yes. These are two of the good guys. They don’t pull political bs or lie, and when they step out in public to say something, you can take it as gospel. And I absolutely stand by that. "

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller View Post
    And while you have your thinking cap on, give me some reasons why I shouldn't vote for Piotrowski. And you can skip the Lorigo puppet, because you've been there and done that. Some good concrete reasons, please.

Because you told people to believe what Pat DePasquale says is gospel." With regard to Ruth and Pat, to answer your question, yes. These are two of the good guys. They don’t pull political bs or lie, and when they step out in public to say something, you can take it as gospel. And I absolutely stand by that. " That is YOUR quote" In the West Senca Pennysaver on 9/11/11 she states, "the Supervisor is both confused and delusional. I encourage you to vote for Meegan." Do we have to go back to the lawsuit decision. I'd hate to hear you cry again

The lawsuit decision? What was that?

NOT the answer You or your Puppetmaster was looking for

A decision would be the Supervisor was removed from office or the case was dismissed. Sirkin rendering an opinion is something different entirely. Not sure you know the difference.

You really don't want to read his DECISION. Stop with all your BS CLOWN

You really don't want to read his DECISION. Stop with all your BS CLOWN
    I don't meen to be a jerk here, but you need to get a better understanding of the proceedings as they have occurred thus far.

The question or request was to have 2 people removed from ther elected office.
    To date there have been presentation of evidence to a referee who issued an opinion which has been sealed.
    This opinion along with the evidence presented will be reviewed and ruled upon by the court.

Until the court has their say and either removes the elected officials or does not, no decision has been rendered

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information