Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Makeyenko & his school board does it again

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    All those lies and misinformation for someone else to prove your point.
    What have you offered? Your problem is you can't decipher what you read. The Teacher Aide was the least important part of the article. The jest of the article was John Makeyenko is a pure idiot and need to be replace permanently. He has demonstrated no viable leadership to the school district. We need to dump the jerk along with his friends. The fact is your figure based on the data furnished by the Board of Fools says that you also have your information wrong. So what the hell is your problem. It seems we both have errored and my was on the TA count only. I guess that you must be the bigger fool since you seem to work in the school district, right. Why don't you just go away. You are the prime case of dumb is as dumb does.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    What have you offered? Your problem is you can't decipher what you read. The Teacher Aide was the least important part of the article. The jest of the article was John Makeyenko is a pure idiot and need to be replace permanently. He has demonstrated no viable leadership to the school district. We need to dump the jerk along with his friends. The fact is your figure based on the data furnished by the Board of Fools says that you also have your information wrong. So what the hell is your problem. It seems we both have errored and my was on the TA count only. I guess that you must be the bigger fool since you seem to work in the school district, right. Why don't you just go away. You are the prime case of dumb is as dumb does.
    One thing in this post is true. You ARE a fool. We'll go away when morons like you stop posting false information and lies. Looking forward to your school board campaign.

Post It Is Called " Vision "......and when you lack it you are reactive NOT proactive!

One thing in this post is true. You ARE a fool. We'll go away when morons like you stop posting false information and lies. Looking forward to your school board campaign.
    Is that all you got? I have not seen a positive/informative post yet from YOU, yougohome.
    Just cry-babying and name calling.
    Please tell us why our ratings have NOT excelled under John-John's rule.........or are you putting the entire blame on the children and parents?

Why do him and his buddies go on trips when the football team, etc. does not get any new equipment and some kids have to share books? How did their trip to San wherever they went help to prosper OUR District with the knowledge they gained? How do we know they even went to any seminars or just to the bars?

If it wasn't for the hard-working volunteer PTA+TSA, Boosters, etc., and the babies selling candy bars forever ......OUR kids would have even less. The supply list alone is very long and expensive. Dry Erasers at appr. $4.00+ a pop! 20 kids x 20 boxes of dry erasers=400 appr./class WT*.....is that all about?!!! Do the kids all have dry eraser boards or when they write on the big board they all get out and use their own marker? From Kindergarten on up?!!! I am not questioning what the teachers feel the parents must supply---I just don't understand why a 5 yr. old needs dry erasers, for art? What happened to crayons?
    What does the school supply........?

P.S. When I question/comment I am NOT directing my opinion/facts at the good hard-working City/School staff at all. It is at the unnecessary political patronage---flunkies, people who use their position to grieve/sue the school, and poli-tricks that bog down the system and holds back the progress of the 3-R's and the dedicated employees. My comments are to the elected people who lie to the public pre-election about what they are going to do and to the ingrates who would never make it in the private sector and act like pigs fighting at the trough.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Is that all you got? I have not seen a positive/informative post yet from YOU, yougohome.
    Just cry-babying and name calling.
    Please tell us why our ratings have NOT excelled under John-John's rule.........or are you putting the entire blame on the children and parents?

Why do him and his buddies go on trips when the football team, etc. does not get any new equipment and some kids have to share books? How did their trip to San wherever they went help to prosper OUR District with the knowledge they gained? How do we know they even went to any seminars or just to the bars?

If it wasn't for the hard-working volunteer PTA+TSA, Boosters, etc., and the babies selling candy bars forever ......OUR kids would have even less. The supply list alone is very long and expensive. Dry Erasers at appr. $4.00+ a pop! 20 kids x 20 boxes of dry erasers=400 appr./class WT*.....is that all about?!!! Do the kids all have dry eraser boards or when they write on the big board they all get out and use their own marker? From Kindergarten on up?!!! I am not questioning what the teachers feel the parents must supply---I just don't understand why a 5 yr. old needs dry erasers, for art? What happened to crayons?
    What does the school supply........?

P.S. When I question/comment I am NOT directing my opinion/facts at the good hard-working City/School staff at all. It is at the unnecessary political patronage---flunkies, people who use their position to grieve/sue the school, and poli-tricks that bog down the system and holds back the progress of the 3-R's and the dedicated employees. My comments are to the elected people who lie to the public pre-election about what they are going to do and to the ingrates who would never make it in the private sector and act like pigs fighting at the trough.
    If calling a liar a liar is 'name calling' then so be it. If pointing out misinformation and posting truth about three or four of you is 'cry babying' then I'm proud to be one.
    FYI- The football team can't have new uniforms because of short sighted, vindictive individuals like YOU that campaigned to vote down the budget. All you did was lay off several good young teachers and eliminate several sports. Good job.

not a single teacher had to be laid off if the teachers and administrators took pay and/or benefit cuts. Homeowners make concessions every year when their taxes are raised, and their salaries are cut in tough times. School employees shouldn't be treated any different. Its not vindictive, its everyone sharing in the pain rather than having school employees be a protected class.

Youcangohome for your information the people that voted against the the school budget told the Board of Fools that they have had enough of the same old same old. They are people on fixed incomes and have not received a COLA in three years or are working with less hours this year and have less income. Calling those people vindictive shows your ignorance. Others that voted against the budget are tired of the Friends and Family and their use of public funds for their own financial gains. They still couldn't stop another board member from hiring his wife. Still others think that our children deserve better, second from the bottom in the county, is in no way to go through life even when we have thrown millions of dollars at the problem already. So this school board decided to hire two teacher aides when they could have keeped a teacher. Strange priorities don't you think. So maybe you really should just go home. Who needs you to tell them that they did not know what they were doing. It is pretty apparent that they voiced their opinion not once but twice at the ballot box. Maybe the next time they will be replacing the fools too.

Great point getalife123. I believe we pay the most (or near the top) $$$ per student of anywhere in the country. Taxpayers are voting down budgets because they are demanding more value for their tax dollars, rather than continue the inefficient use of tax dollars that we've seen for decades around here.

Quote Originally Posted by highestpropertytaxes View Post
    Great point getalife123. I believe we pay the most (or near the top) $$$ per student of anywhere in the country. Taxpayers are voting down budgets because they are demanding more value for their tax dollars, rather than continue the inefficient use of tax dollars that we've seen for decades around here.
    You hit the nail on the head, thanks, another voice for the taxpayers.

it had to be vindictave voters. otherwise they would have to take some form of responsibility. that wouldn't be in their nature to take responsibility!

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Youcangohome for your information the people that voted against the the school budget told the Board of Fools that they have had enough of the same old same old. They are people on fixed incomes and have not received a COLA in three years or are working with less hours this year and have less income. Calling those people vindictive shows your ignorance. Others that voted against the budget are tired of the Friends and Family and their use of public funds for their own financial gains. They still couldn't stop another board member from hiring his wife. Still others think that our children deserve better, second from the bottom in the county, is in no way to go through life even when we have thrown millions of dollars at the problem already. So this school board decided to hire two teacher aides when they could have keeped a teacher. Strange priorities don't you think. So maybe you really should just go home. Who needs you to tell them that they did not know what they were doing. It is pretty apparent that they voiced their opinion not once but twice at the ballot box. Maybe the next time they will be replacing the fools too.
    Read what's written moron. Stated nothing about the voters. Refered to those that CAMPAIGNED against the budget. Disgruntled FORMER employees, FORMER councilwoman, FORMER school board member, etc. One party violated election law and campaigned while working as a checker. Wonder why she wasn't arrested? AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by highestpropertytaxes View Post
    not a single teacher had to be laid off if the teachers and administrators took pay and/or benefit cuts. Homeowners make concessions every year when their taxes are raised, and their salaries are cut in tough times. School employees shouldn't be treated any different. Its not vindictive, its everyone sharing in the pain rather than having school employees be a protected class.
    probably true.

Read what's written moron. Stated nothing about the voters. Refered to those that CAMPAIGNED against the budget. Disgruntled FORMER employees, FORMER councilwoman, FORMER school board member, etc. One party violated election law and campaigned while working as a checker. Wonder why she wasn't arrested? AGAIN!
    Moron? Campaigning? Stop sitting on your brain. Campaigning is what an election is about or in this case a bloated budget. The vote is final. When this Board of fools tried ramming the same budget down our throats it showed total contempt of the voters. Voting a bad budget down is the absolute right and the responsibility of the citizens. Therefore the voters did take complete responsibility for their actions. Campaigning presents just another view of the picture and not the slanted and self serving agenda of some. So in your twisted world we have to accept only the views of a Board of Fools. Rubber stamping a budget is the only way to show responsibility right comrade. If the arguments presented to the voters was invalid then the budget would have passed, right comrade. Hey comrade, I worked in the private sector my entire life and have never ran for any office therefore campaigning is no issue. I just voice my opinion you don't have to agree with it. That is the American way, right comrade. So your argument is weak at best.
    Last edited by getalife123; September 13th, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

Awwww......sounds like youcangohome knew someone who was promised a job that now cannot be created!!!

All because of the work of a so-called group of "rogues"!!!

If calling a liar a liar is 'name calling' then so be it. If pointing out misinformation and posting truth about three or four of you is 'cry babying' then I'm proud to be one.
    FYI- The football team can't have new uniforms because of short sighted, vindictive individuals like YOU that campaigned to vote down the budget. All you did was lay off several good young teachers and eliminate several sports. Good job.
    Whatever happened to "If the budget gets voted down, there will be sports cancelled?". Thats what i thought. God forbid the deserving children of Lackawanna go without football. What would this world come to?

But instead, lay off teachers and put 40 kids in each class.

All bark and no bite. Maybe Lackawanna should consider getting into the 80's in the ranks before worrying about sports.

Post Hey gohome......I now know you are tied to the hip with the LBE. Thanks

I wonder where you get your information.....Please share all the details. Inquiring minds want to know so we do not wonder.......

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information