Thread: Are Town employees working behind the election scenes….?

Are Town employees working behind the election scenes….?

Are town employees present and retired working behind the scenes in this Nov. elections. Lot of town employees have retired over the past five years mostly blue collar and cops. Past employees and some current employees have no love for this town board! The numbers of these people are big! Employees and retires spreading the word to vote these people out of office and look for some change in the town. Remember Dennis Gorski this guy thought he was a shoe in when he ran for congress, and then he lost Cheektowaga his own area. Why? Not liked ? Did all his so called friends worked behind his back? Gorski had his suit case packed before the election. Hopefully the same thing happens to some of these politicians in Cheektowaga in Nov.
    A lot of these past employees and current have been burned over the years by Holtz and company highway bosses, past and present the brass in the PD. and there supervisors! Jobs some were very well qualified for, over looked due to politics and hiring of family and friends. How many employees did Frank Max screw over the years? Former and current town Democratic committee people burned. These people have nothing to lose NOW they answer to no one. In my opinion and form what I hear they are spreading the word not to vote for these people back in office.

This is the years for Cheektowaga to move on if the tax payers fail in voting for some changes this election Cheektowaga is sunk!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Then why are there so many Holtz signs up? Don't these people look at their tax bills? They see constant increases and they want more?

Read this

saying

Because those people make the big money and tax increases don’t hurt them as much. To them, its just another day spending a few pennies more in a bill while the rest of us are nearly at the line of losing our homes. Love that sign …. Should be the Town Motto ! Today, I have no love for the demarcated party to me they are nothing more than American haters and they all should leave my Country or better yet they should be jailed for corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Then why are there so many Holtz signs up? Don't these people look at their tax bills? They see constant increases and they want more?

Read this

saying
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Read this

saying
    I heard that town employees have signs whether they requested them or not. Whether anyone would actually fess up to that is highly doubtful. There are a whole lot of civil rights being violated should this be true. I, as a citizen of the United States of America have every right to support and vote for any candidate I choose.
    What? Are we now Iran or Kenya that we have to force people to vote a certain way or else?
    Also ... love the picture
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Thread Information