Thread: Supplements

Supplements

I've heard there's one out there that lowers hunger levels....the only name I can think of right now is Hanta (but I think that's the virus). Any reviews on it?
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    I've heard there's one out there that lowers hunger levels....the only name I can think of right now is Hanta (but I think that's the virus). Any reviews on it?

hoodia (gordoni)??......jury's out,imho...i've heard people say it works...others say no....

I would stick with normal exercise and eating less. Works better and is much healthier than putting some unknown drug into your body. But thats just me!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    hoodia (gordoni)??......jury's out,imho...i've heard people say it works...others say no....
    Hoodia think you are?

I got a guy I know, he worked with some baseball pitchers over the years, I'll give him your info if you want

I would not suggest eating less. Your body goes into shock and stores everything when you do.

Eat often. Like 6-8 times a day. Small portions and healthy food is the key. Do not eat after 8pm and eat something as soon as you wake up. The earlier you start your "engine" the longer it burns during the day and the more it burns. Eating small meals keeps you from being hungry and becoming lethargic after big meals.

Thread Information