Does anyone think the town needs to force the youth hockey association in West Seneca known as the West Seneca Wings to adapt residency rule for our youth hockey teams? Currently, the association has no residency rule and allows kids from all over WNY to represent West Seneca while kids from West Seneca transplanted all over.

With West Seneca East & West joining the premier federation league in WNY – I think we need to have a proper feeder for our varsity teams to ensure success for those teams.

Amherst, Hamburg, Cheektowaga has residency rules

Amherst Rule
a player must reside in the Town and/or attend one of the Williamsville schools, Amherst, or Sweet Home. At minor P.W. and up, at the AAA (Tier One) level, each team may have FOUR non-residents. If a non-resident is selected as a HEAD Coach of a AAA team or is an Instructor ( ie; Dave Smith or James Patrick) then his child may play at any level of AAA or the Girl's program. There is no preference given to an Amherst player. In other words, if a non-resident is slightly better than an Amherst resident, then the coach is encouraged to pick the non-resident.

Cheektowaga
85% of the teams must be from the Town of Cheektowaga

I would propose the town force the youth hockey association to adapt similar rules. How can I contact the town board members via email or postal?

Also, anyone feel the rink is a money loser? What about naming rights for the rink?