Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Over1 Million dollars of Piotrowski’s personal tax payer’s pocket book:

Over1 Million dollars of Piotrowski’s personal tax payer’s pocket book:

Over 1 Million dollars of Piotrowski’s personal tax payer’s pocket book:
    1. Defending him against impeachment: $75,000 to $125,000.
    2. Remodeled his office two times, $50,000 including labor
    3. Blocked Energy efficiency grant $250,000
    4. Screwed up GPS grant $50,000
    5. Doubled Kauderer’s salary for 4 years: $180,000
    (half Kauderer’s work was gone when AmeriCorps was removed, what does she have on him)
    6. AmeriCorps rent for 4 years $300,000.
    ( He was the WS Youth Bureau chairman for over a decade, overseeing AmeriCorps)
    7. Paid off his friend: Boldt who threaten three law suits $50,000
    (he told her to threaten under $20,000 so he could pay her off, each time)
    8. Frontera, Lawson, Crackowski - $70,000

He does save money on electric, because he is never in his office. Turn on the lights!

Come on share! Some of you know more of his spending blunders!

Yes, it is an election year! That is why the gag order!!!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but all the expenses have to be approved by the town board?

No, not all. The pay offs were, the legal fee were not. Screwing up grants were just incompetence.

I would think that Meegan and Clarke were more responsible for the expense,s seeing that they hold the majority on the board. And I really think some of OP claims are way over the line. He/she likes to exaggregate things quite a bit. I'd like to have proof of his accusations. Anyone can say anything they like but proving it is altogether different. Show us proof OP!

What a profoundly ignorant thread premise. People as stupid as you should not be allowed to vote, let alone discuss politics.

Please tell me you're a Piotrowski plant trying to make the other side look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by truth seeker View Post
    Show us proof OP!
    You just chased her out of here for good...

Let’s add some truth to these statements...

Generally they do not release this information until the court proceedings are finished, I can’t imagine the legal fees would be this high, where are you getting this figure? Besides, this lawsuit is frivolous and I hope Mr. Warren is sued and made to reimburse the town when this suit is dismissed. Can citizens initiate a suit against him to get our money back?

2. Remodeled his office two times, $50,000 including labor
    Sheila Meegan initiated the remodeling of his town hall office while he was on leave. The second remodel was necessary because they had to repair the damage at Burchfield left by AmeriCorps. The remodel at Burchfield included renovation to more than half of the building, again necessary to repair AmeriCorps damage, to lump the whole figure together and say it was for his office is entirely misleading. If he did one thing wrong it was in not sending AmeriCorps the bill.

3. Blocked Energy efficiency grant $250,000
    What was the town’s match requirement on this grant?

4. Screwed up GPS grant $50,000
    The unions and highway superintendent screwed this up because they didn’t want to be tracked while working.

5. Doubled Kauderer’s salary for 4 years: $180,000
    (half Kauderer’s work was gone when AmeriCorps was removed, what does she have on him)
    Her salary for Mini Computer Operator was over $50,000. She was paid an additional $20,000 for Deputy Comptroller duties; this obviously does not double her salary. She was paid this to do additional necessary work in the department rather than pay another employee a $50,000+ salary. This can be seen as a savings of $30,000 a year.

6. AmeriCorps rent for 4 years $300,000.
    AmeriCorps did not pay its rent of $75,000 in 2009 until earlier this year. Its contract with the town would have ended at the end of this year. That would have been an additional 2 years at $150,000 in rent. The town however was advancing over $120,000 a month to “financially prop up” the organization, which added up to over $2,000,000 it needs five years to pay back. According to the comptroller, this translates to a loss of $30,000 a year interest, which after 5 years would cancel out the rent you claim the Supervisor cost us. Not to mention, the town was paying Mark Lazarra an $80,000+ salary to raise this $75,000. Americorps getting kicked out of town was a major win for the town.

7. Paid off his friend: Boldt who threaten three law suits $50,000
    (he told her to threaten under $20,000 so he could pay her off, each time)
    All of these lawsuits were a result of the mismanagement and irresponsibility of the previous administration. If they had not turned a blind eye to Mark Lazarra’s misdeeds and dealt with the issue, our current supervisor would not have had to clean up the mess. Lawson and Krawkowski were reimbursed for sick time they had accrued which Lazarra illegally withheld. They were paid what they were owed. As far as the other two, one was sexually harassed and the other had his job eliminated while he was serving in Iraq, which violated federal law. This all happened before Piotrowski came into office.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Generally they do not release this information until the court proceedings are finished, I can’t imagine the legal fees would be this high, where are you getting this figure? Besides, this lawsuit is frivolous and I hope Mr. Warren is sued and made to reimburse the town when this suit is dismissed. Can citizens initiate a suit against him to get our money back?
    I have asked a few times if citizens can personally sue board members for decisions they make that are clearly stupid and cost our community more than needed.

Example.. I have been told Jeff S/Pat are the ones we can thank for the labor contracts in Cheektowaga. Our taxes continually rise to pay for contract obligations that no one in their right mind would sign. But these people did.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I have asked a few times if citizens can personally sue board members for decisions they make that are clearly stupid and cost our community more than needed.

Example.. I have been told Jeff S/Pat are the ones we can thank for the labor contracts in Cheektowaga. Our taxes continually rise to pay for contract obligations that no one in their right mind would sign. But these people did.
    Instead of suing, I would like to see a clear cut recall/ vote of no confidence process. Obviously, the claims would have to be substantial so certain people wouldn't abuse it, but if public officials show a clear pattern of corruption or ineptitude, citizens should have the ability to remove them from office before their term is up. This would be much more effective than imposing term limits or costly and lengthly lawsuits.

However in this particular instance, I was asking if citizens can sue Dan Warren to pay for the town's legal fees. He has sued the town how many times, costing us how much, and how often does he win/ does good come out of it? When is enough enough?

TLK - do you know whether NYS law permits the recall of an elected official? The voting public will have an opportunity to excercise their rights this September and/or November, but the people should have a clearer picture of what is going on - as in "lift the gag order". The law suit serves a purpose as everything is on the record - whether we see it or not. Separately, I imagine that a personnel matter involving an appointed official would be handled by the Town Board directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardpark View Post
    Over 1 Million dollars of Piotrowski’s personal tax payer’s pocket book:
    you forgot:

9. $20 for the poison ivy that Wally personally planted at the Birchfield

But seriously OP, I'm sure you think of yourself as the counterweight to TheLogicKiller and wnyfutile, but you are really just making yourself look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by notsg View Post
    you forgot:

9. $20 for the poison ivy that Wally personally planted at the Birchfield

But seriously OP, I'm sure you think of yourself as the counterweight to TheLogicKiller and wnyfutile, but you are really just making yourself look silly.

Well, you could easily offset that with the $97 he saved by not having True Green or Chemlawn come in and spray the area for hogweed and crabgrass.

"TheLogicKiller"...classic.
    Legend,
    You should have refrained from even trying to correct the crap above. A) You did a poor job as usual, and B) defending that kind of stupidity gives it more respect than it deserves.
    What "legend" have you killed, or I am simply reading too much in to an internet handle?
    lastly, Chances are Piotrowski (who am I kidding)...Chances are Ralphie had that ruling sealed because it would cause harm to Wally's campaign, right (what other possible reason would there be)? I'd call that a win for DT Warren, wouldn't you?

I agree with Notsq, that OP looks foolish with his interpretation of events. Especially the one about Wally's office, because he was on medical leave at the time and Meegan decided that his office needed to be re-done. She took it upon herself to have the work done before he came back to work. He had no knowledge of what she did. I think OP should fold up his tent and go back in the woods where he belongs, because the more accusations he throws out, the more ridiculous he is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think all of you guys should be thrown out on your asses. For the most part you all bull****ters and we'll be nice and say fibbers.

Most of the elected officials in WNY are in it for themselves and show little regard to the people paying the bills. I didn't say all... I said most.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Well, you could easily offset that with the $97 he saved by not having True Green or Chemlawn come in and spray the area for hogweed and crabgrass.

"TheLogicKiller"...classic.
    Legend,
    You should have refrained from even trying to correct the crap above. A) You did a poor job as usual, and B) defending that kind of stupidity gives it more respect than it deserves.
    What "legend" have you killed, or I am simply reading too much in to an internet handle?
    lastly, Chances are Piotrowski (who am I kidding)...Chances are Ralphie had that ruling sealed because it would cause harm to Wally's campaign, right (what other possible reason would there be)? I'd call that a win for DT Warren, wouldn't you?
    As usual there is absolutely no substance to your posts. You say I shouldn't have tried to correct the crap above, but then say I shouldn't have defended it? Make up your mind which one you thought i was doing.

You also said I did a poor job, all I did was give the facts, sorry if the truth bothers you. And how exactly is it a win for Warren? I don't see how a frivilous lawsuit with half the facts missing is a win for anyone.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information