Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Over1 Million dollars of Piotrowski’s personal tax payer’s pocket book:

Channel 2 airs Judges ruling . What kind of spin can you put on this Legend killer. Let me see you bend the truth

SS, watch Legend Killer defend the disingenuous fool, he has driven this town in to the ground......

Why didn't channel Two report on this from count alucard??

Originally Posted by count alucard:

After reading the request for a gag order from the courts and the institution of one by Judge Eugene Fahey it is no wonder that more people are losing their faith in American justice and American government.
    Now let us look at Judge Fahey. According to NYS Board of Elections Disclosure Reports, Mr. Powers' law firm (Phillips Lytle) contributed well over $5,000.00 to Judge Fahey in the last election go round. Over the years it probably amounts to a sizable amount of money.
    I bet Dan Warren contributed $0.00.
    >>>>>......
    This sure seems like an example of the Dark Side of American Justice. Money and power versus the everyday citizen. Keep up the fight Mr. Warren. Somebody pulled that blindfold off the Lady holding the scales. Please lift the gag order........

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardpark View Post
    SS, watch Legend Killer defend the disingenuous fool, he has driven this town in to the ground......
    If you want to talk about driving the town into the ground, then that would be Mark Lazzara. He left the town in debt for 2 million dollars. If anyone should be blamed it's him. He created it, not Wally. If you look back in the town board minutes, you will see that Wally tried to get rid of AmeriCorps, but Meegan defended them and kept them going. Start with the source of the problem before you place blame.

yes, that right! AmeriCorps destroyed this town through the Former Youth Board Chair Wallace Piotrowski, who also overseen WS AmeriCorps..... Wallace wanted Lazzara out so bad he didn't care about money that could have been recover. he wanted him out so he could have his office... God knows he is never in it.....

yes, that right! AmeriCorps destroyed this town through the Former Youth Board Chair Wallace Piotrowski, who also overseen WS AmeriCorps..... Wallace wanted Lazzara out so bad he didn't care about money that could have been recover. he wanted him out so he could have his office... God knows he is never in it.....
    You can't possibly think that Wally had a say in what Mark did! Mark had a hand picked board who followed his every whim and never questioned what he did. Wally wanted him out because he knew that Mark was up to no good and the sooner he left, the less money he would spend. You are pathetic. I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't Mark and its killing you that you aren't at the Burchfield anymore.

You're actually saying that Wally got rid of Americorps just to get your, I mean, Lazzara's office? That is positively insane. Man, at this point, I think LogicKiller is more impartial than you. I wish this was Facebook so I could block you!

Oh and spare us the "youre just trying to silence my ideas" response. TLK definitely has you beat when it comes to playing the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by notsg View Post
    Oh and spare us the "youre just trying to silence my ideas" response. TLK definitely has you beat when it comes to playing the victim.
    According to the State Comptroller's audit, there were $30,000 in unsubstantiated cash advances. When one member of the town council signs a contract with AmeriCorps guaranteeing x amount is paid over to them each, but they then do not have to account for it til 45 days after the fact, then what is the Supervisor supposed to do? How can he be considered failing at his job when these circumstances were out of his control.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller View Post
    You asked me why I didn’t address Ralph Lorigo wanting to have the report sealed. I told you I didn’t address it because I didn’t think it was true. You then respond by saying I am playing stupid because I didn’t respond with, “it was Wally.” Are we talking about Lorigo or Piotrowski? You call me the LogicKiller, but I don’t think you understand what logic is. You certainly have no idea what equivocation is as is evident by your posts.
    You're a strange bird. Somebody requested the report to be sealed. It wasn't DT, so who does that leave? Why would they want a report sealed that made DT look bad, and Wally look good? They wouldn't, right? Are you following along so far? I didn't think so...
    The point of my questions, which you again avoided answering, and no, “I can’t read people’s minds” is not an answer, is to get to the root of Dan Warren’s motivation for this suit and to point out that it is entirely misplaced and a huge waste of tax payer money.
    I don't know Dan, so I can't possibly answer for him. I also don't think for a second you know what you're talking about, and I believe you're prone to completely making **** up.
    You all jump all over this thing, criticize Piotrowski for Warren’s claims, let’s say this somehow effected the election. Let’s say the Supervisor lost because of this, and then in January the whole thing is dismissed because it is utter nonsense. Would you be ok with that?
    I'm criticizing wally/lorigo for having the report sealed. Why? Because we should have a right to know the outcome seeing as though we paid for it. If it makes Wally look bad, so be it.
    If it was utter nonsense then why would they want it sealed in the first place, logickiller?

As far as Warren answering my questions, no he has not answered them, he ducks them, so I am going to keep asking them. If it turns out that Clarke and Meegan put him up to it to discredit him going into the election, then that’s fraud, a theft of tax payer money, and arrestable.
    He not only answers your empty headed questions, he makes you and that other fool wnyfailure look like stooges while doing so. Granted, that's not very difficult, but it sure is funny.
    So you see child, I am not playing around. I take this very seriously and you really should be too. But if you must, continue with your name calling and putting words in my mouth. I really don’t care.
    Does the irony of calling me a name while whining about name calling escape you, genius? It's clear you have no idea what you're whining about, or harping on. You're a puppet, and somebody (besides me) is pulling your strings.

As far as Clarke, the accusations he made were false. It had more to do with him not knowing all of the information he needed to, and he still doesn’t understand. If you would like to list his accusations, I will respond to whatever you post and tell you why he is wrong.
    How can you say the accusations he made were false and then ask me to list the accusations? Does that seem...logical?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm criticizing wally/lorigo for having the report sealed. Why? Because we should have a right to know the outcome seeing as though we paid for it. If it makes Wally look bad, so be it.
    If it was utter nonsense then why would they want it sealed in the first place, logickiller?

You should stop pointing out the obvious. Our local "governments" don't like when that's done.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You should stop pointing out the obvious. Our local "governments" don't like when that's done.
    Their sycophantic followers don't like it either, right logickiller?

If Wally kicked logickiller's puppy in the ass, she'd thank him and then wash Ralphie's foot..

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Their sycophantic followers don't like it either, right logickiller?

If Wally kicked logickiller's puppy in the ass, she'd thank him and then wash Ralphie's foot..
    Is this really necessary? Why don't you talk about how Meegan, Clarke, Rusinski, Martin and Bove are joined at the hip? It's the same thing, but its not going to get us to agree because we are on opposite sides, so lets try writing something that is constructive instead of the nonsense you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Why was this sealed? This referee went beyond what he was assigned to report on, made judgements based on one piece of information and wrote an opinion based on it. This opinion can either be accepted or rejected by the higher court, which will not occur until after Primary Day. Seeing as the petitioner in this case immeadiately took the report, gave a copy to Clarke, Meegan, Martin and I have found out today, the media as well, Piotrowski's lawyer moved to have it sealed until it can be addressed and ruled on properly. It was the right thing to do. If Mr. Warren hadn't been so quick to distribute copies of this to everyone, I don't think Piotrowski would have moved to have it sealed.

Now, if you honestly think it is all right for someone to win an election because their opponent was falsely discredited in some politically motivated farse of a lawsuit, then I am not sure what else we have to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by truth seeker View Post
    Is this really necessary? Why don't you talk about how Meegan, Clarke, Rusinski, Martin and Bove are joined at the hip? It's the same thing, but its not going to get us to agree because we are on opposite sides, so lets try writing something that is constructive instead of the nonsense you wrote.
    Is there a thread here about anyone other than Piotrowski and Clarke? Have I criticized Clarke as well as Piotrowski (the answer is yes)?
    Have you done anything other than polish Piotrowski's ass and continually ignore glaring faults? No.

When you finally get off the script you've been handed and start using some common sense perhaps people would think of you as something other than the lackey you are. Until then, you made your bed little lady.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information