Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Over1 Million dollars of Piotrowski’s personal tax payer’s pocket book:

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardpark View Post
    Do not forget this thread, when you go voting tomorrow......

Absolutely, vote for Piotrowski and Elling and Hart.

IF all voters remember the topic then MEEGAN and Clarke AND Blando should have no problem

Well, you can tell that the Meegan and Clarke camp are running scared. They are going around to the polling places and pulling down Piotrowski signs. If they are so certain they are going to win, then why feel the need to destroy signs from their opposition? If these are the people who are going to run our town, then we are in big trouble. And our new president of the school board is not setting a good example by being a bully!

What stooge would pull down a sign? Better yet, how are they pulling them down and getting away with it?

Oh, it's coming from truth seeker, so there's no doubt it's bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    What stooge would pull down a sign? Better yet, how are they pulling them down and getting away with it?

Oh, it's coming from truth seeker, so there's no doubt it's bull****.
    I don't know why you think everything I say is Bull****. I have tried to tell you what I know from talking to people and if that's not good enough for you, then take a hike!

Nothing coming out of your mouth is true. If you can not tell the board something with first hand knowledge, then just SHUT UP

EmmaSkeptic
    Roses are red,
    Our Board has such vision,
    A vote for 'ol Shelia
    Is a vote for Steve Pigeon

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    Nothing coming out of your mouth is true. If you can not tell the board something with first hand knowledge, then just SHUT UP
    I suppose everything you say is the gospel truth. Well, now that I know you want me to shut up, I'll be sure to keep having something to say. My word is better than anything coming out of your mouth. That's for sure.

You were told to shut up at the board meeting! Your message has no substance no proof, Your own man Wally told you to shut up, The audience told you to sit down, one individual went to the podium and told you you are nothing but a whinner and people were fed up with your crying, Take all this advice SHUT UP, You have no FACTS Signs are BEING REMOVED AROUND VOTING BOOTHS. yea right and the sky is falling CHICKEN LITTLE

Quote Originally Posted by SOMETHING SMELLS View Post
    You were told to shut up at the board meeting! Your message has no substance no proof, Your own man Wally told you to shut up, The audience told you to sit down, one individual went to the podium and told you you are nothing but a whinner and people were fed up with your crying, Take all this advice SHUT UP, You have no FACTS Signs are BEING REMOVED AROUND VOTING BOOTHS. yea right and the sky is falling CHICKEN LITTLE
    In the first place, you don't know what you are talking about, because I didn't go to the town board meeting last night. So whoever you think I am, I'm not! Secondly, I saw the signs torn down. In fact, at East Seneca they were thrown in the creek along side the parking lot. So say what you want, my facts are accurate and its too bad if you don't like what I have to say. I will say it anyway, because there are people out there that know what I say is true.

Quote Originally Posted by truth seeker View Post
    I don't know why you think everything I say is Bull****.
    Anyone dumb enough to say "facts as I see them" wouldn't be bright enough to comprehend why others would see them as a BS artist, so I'll refrain from explaining further.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information