Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do the voters really want sbs as city council president?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Watcha trying to buy yourself now Davey? Dontcha have enough already? Geez what a never ending cesspool of waste that city is!
    Mike,Dave,John, Dana,Kenny,etc. keep trying,You can keep bashing everyone like the coward you are. The best thing that happened is your on the outside looking in again. You think you won something, the fact is, your a nonfactor and cant handle it. You want so badly to be a main player again and that will never happen again,why dont you go spend some time looking for your mommy!

Ahoy

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Mike,Dave,John, Dana,Kenny,etc. keep trying,You can keep bashing everyone like the coward you are. The best thing that happened is your on the outside looking in again. You think you won something, the fact is, your a nonfactor and cant handle it. You want so badly to be a main player again and that will never happen again,why don't you go spend some time looking for your mommy!
    Hello, Hello, ding,ding,ding, hear the bell, SBS lost. The worst of all evils for council president is finished. Do you think someone is going to make a deal with John and his Klan, you backed yourselves into a corner. The ship is sinking and the rats are the 1st to go.
    Last edited by getalife123; September 15th, 2011 at 10:02 AM.

Mike,Dave,John, Dana,Kenny,etc. keep trying,You can keep bashing everyone like the coward you are. The best thing that happened is your on the outside looking in again. You think you won something, the fact is, your a nonfactor and cant handle it. You want so badly to be a main player again and that will never happen again,why dont you go spend some time looking for your mommy!
    hi sweetie. why do you keep calling people cowards on here? you ask them to reveal who they are, and you hide behind what you call more than five but less than ten. accept it, john and the girls can't get a school board budget passed. can't get sue elected. have the second worst rating in the schools when compared to other schools in western new york. have bargained the second highest average teachers pay for the teachers that get those grades. why would the people in lackawanna want more of that. time for johnnie to go and take you and the rest of the underachievers with him.

You know what I liked about this primary? It had the incumbents spinning in circles. They are so used to just sitting around and being voted in to office again and again and again by family and friends, by strong armed tactics, by intimidation, spreading nasty rumors, namecalling, bribery, waving jobs as carrots in front of noses, etc., that they almost didn't know how to react when some new SERIOUS non-career politicians threw their hats into the ring. Incumbents in City Hall and on the School Board take note: Times, they are changing!!! It's not about BIG signs or who's related to whom or "this is just the way things have ALWAYS BEEN in Lackawanna." The voting polling sites were literal beehives of activity on the 13th. I love it, love it, love it!!!

Caz, great post, right to the point. Citizens of Lackawanna take notice again, we all know you read here just by the numbers listed. Talk among your family, friends, neighbors, etc. Its time the citizens (voters) of Lackawanna demand accountability from the City & School Officials. We have some qualified candidates, make the right choice for our city.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Caz, great post, right to the point. Citizens of Lackawanna take notice again, we all know you read here just by the numbers listed. Talk among your family, friends, neighbors, etc. Its time the citizens (voters) of Lackawanna demand accountability from the City & School Officials. We have some qualified candidates, make the right choice for our city.
    you call hank a qualified candidate, hand pick from fran. time will tell.

Duh, Lackawanna#1, Learn to read, no mention of a specific candidate nor office to be held. WE HAVE SOME QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.

duh. getalife, is he not 1 of the candidates? sbs is done and aj was not the front runner so that leaves hank.duh

Cool Da-DA!

duh. getalife, is he not 1 of the candidates? sbs is done and aj was not the front runner so that leaves hank.duh

And ME! Da-DA!

Vote for Andrea Haxton for Lackawanna City Council President on the SUNSHINE PARTY Line!

I humbly extend the olive branch to all and I make NO promises other than.....I will work harder and smarter for YOU, no political favors owed. We are all in this together---why not put our combined energy towards a better Lackawanna.

DEBATE-DEBATE-BEBATE! Who wants to set it up? ASAP!

Duh, Duh, Duh Lackawanna #1 Lets try this again. In the November elections the voters of Lackawanna will choose a representative for two offices, mayor and city council. In each of those elections we will now have a choice between candidates that the voter deamed to be qualified. I'm sure that between now and the election these candidates will continue to strengthen their positions to gain the final vote. The candidate that can convince the voters that their position will benefit the citizens of the city will be victorious. Those candidates that play the old political games with the voters will be out. That is what we have experienced in the school board budget and primary elections.

No sh** a$$.or maybe we should call you "know it all". So tell me getalife aka "know it all" who is going to be council president!Duh seems to be your favorite word i hope its not you!

Just saw that Dion Watkins says he lives in Lackawanna. According to the Buffalo News article, he says he's living in "church-owned" property...so our possibly new mayor doesn't pay property taxes? Only in Lackawanna, folks!

Oh, and to clarify something for Lackawanna #1...where in my post did I mention Hank or ANYONE'S name? I also didn't mention a SPECIFIC OFFICE when referring to non-career politicians either, did I?

No sh** a$$.or maybe we should call you "know it all". So tell me getalife aka "know it all" who is going to be council president!Duh seems to be your favorite word i hope its not you!
    Lackawanna #1, The winners will be chosen by the voters. Hopefully the ones that present the best platfoms with no hidden agendas for our city's future. My predication is...................................

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    And ME! Da-DA!

Vote for Andrea Haxton for Lackawanna City Council President on the SUNSHINE PARTY Line!

I humbly extend the olive branch to all and I make NO promises other than.....I will work harder and smarter for YOU, no political favors owed. We are all in this together---why not put our combined energy towards a better Lackawanna.

DEBATE-DEBATE-BEBATE! Who wants to set it up? ASAP!
    Take the olive branch and shove it up your ass, I will be here and everywhere to destroy your campaaign and make sure the truth is known about you!

Take the olive branch and shove it up your ass, I will be here and everywhere to destroy your campaaign and make sure the truth is known about you!
    Bad Boy Lackawanna #1-10, VENGEANCE. There is no need to bash candidates anymore. The mission was accomplished to oust Susan Bokan Staniszewski, Johns candidate & the family & friends Klan. The collective group as is had to many hidden agendas. End of story.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information