Now that we have elected a Plumber to run the city down the drain/toilet it is only beginning to show the true colors of the city with the recent scandal.

Mayor Polanski makes deals for election votes and jobs is appaling. Yes caught on tape he was using his authority as they usually do. I would recommend everyone carry a tape recorder its legal. I told you more was coming and here it is. The disturbing thing here is that these are people of Polish descent as I am. What a disgrace to my heritage the corruption.

I wish Kathy Pancsykowski a long time worker for the city ousted by Mayor Polanski for not making any deals to keep her job should file also with the human rights agency for back pay and dignity.

Polanski too called Kathy a poor worker when in fact Kathy mad it through many adminstrations because she was a good worker. Polanski probably offered her a deal too and she refused being honest as Kathy is. So Polanski the Mayor fired her. How disgracful to the Polish heritage. Whom alse has Polanski made these deals with to get him elected again. I hope the DA will intervene which I heard he will and show Buffalo area voters that corruption needs to stop. Isn't it bad enough that we are shrinking in population and jobs. These people all have other great paying jobs and want more. The root of all evil greed! These are also church going people why I am not sure. I think they think there wil be some reconcilation. Don't count on it!