Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida
I don't like the word you're using-"complain." It's a very negative expression. Be positive because you're doing a great job. Do government officials elected by residents like investigative reporters: people who inform the truth?

Stay positive and don't overstress yourself. Do you want to inform Lackawanna residence about your discovery? Do you need help and support?
You have peaked my interest Zanna, as I didn't understand your last post asking me "what discovery", "it is a joke isn't?", and "aren't you just helping yourself because you live in Lackawanna?"

Those statements from your post yesterday, make no sense when you look at the post from you quoted above.

Your interest is getting "customers" for your, Intercultural business. You want to teach others. That would explain your correcting me for the use of "complain".

Another interesting thing is that you also live in Lackawanna, although you have a Blasdell zip code; your property is considered Lackawanna. So why are you acting as if you don't know anything about current events in your own City?