You are damn right I am supporting Pat McCusker but not because I am looking for a job- I already have one! I am supporting Pat because he has the SKILLS to run the city. Funny that you think I am a disgruntled ex-employee- when I attended the police picnic a couple of weeks ago, I had a nice conversation with Geoff where he stated that he has never regretted a vote that he made while councilman other than 1- the one he made on January 2, 2008 where he voted against me. He went on to tell me about my work ethic etc. I knew my job and was quite good at all the jobs I held in the 14 years I worked for the city. I also spoke with Jaworski at the Hispanic Festival and he even said if it wasn't for Norman pushing his weight around, I'd still be there So dicky- leave the disgruntled BS alone - I am far from disgruntled- infact- I am MUCH happier where I am. Now, why would you vote for anyone who is being led by someone else? Pat is his OWN man- and won't allow someone else to tell him how to MANAGE the city. If you truly care about the future of the city-you too would vote for the man who has the SKILLS to revive the city. Vote McCusker!!!