Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the new Council President?

You are damn right I am supporting Pat McCusker but not because I am looking for a job- I already have one! I am supporting Pat because he has the SKILLS to run the city. Funny that you think I am a disgruntled ex-employee- when I attended the police picnic a couple of weeks ago, I had a nice conversation with Geoff where he stated that he has never regretted a vote that he made while councilman other than 1- the one he made on January 2, 2008 where he voted against me. He went on to tell me about my work ethic etc. I knew my job and was quite good at all the jobs I held in the 14 years I worked for the city. I also spoke with Jaworski at the Hispanic Festival and he even said if it wasn't for Norman pushing his weight around, I'd still be there So dicky- leave the disgruntled BS alone - I am far from disgruntled- infact- I am MUCH happier where I am. Now, why would you vote for anyone who is being led by someone else? Pat is his OWN man- and won't allow someone else to tell him how to MANAGE the city. If you truly care about the future of the city-you too would vote for the man who has the SKILLS to revive the city. Vote McCusker!!!

Maybe SBS can sit there and collect a check like Andrea did,and if anyone thinks that the council president could not work with the administration to get things in motion, you are sadly mistaken and thats why we are in the shape we are as a city. Andrea couldnt work or get along with anyone, thats why she was a bust. Your just haters of Makeyennko, so throw your stones but make sure your ready to duck when they are thrown back!

Everyone knows why you were let go, come on!

You really are a tool....everyone knows why Iwas let go huh? Go for it...I would love to hear what you THINK you know!

Lackawanna #1 are you running out of ideas? What in the world does Cath's changing jobs have to do with who is running for Mayor or Council President. The question should be why do you still have your job? What kind of backroom deal was involved?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Maybe SBS can sit there and collect a check like Andrea did,and if anyone thinks that the council president could not work with the administration to get things in motion, you are sadly mistaken and thats why we are in the shape we are as a city. Andrea couldnt work or get along with anyone, thats why she was a bust. Your just haters of Makeyennko, so throw your stones but make sure your ready to duck when they are thrown back!
    More like no one would work with her because in their own words: " Any idea is a good idea unless it comes from Andrea." That speaks volumes about the incumbents running for mayor

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Attachment 3538 Is this the guy that wants to be council president?
    At least he won't be a Howdy Doody for Makeyenko. Can't say that about SBS can you?

How can you have a plan for the first ward if your husband is a racist? More like vote pandering saying anything to get elected. Where's the platform nothing of substance whatsoever. What do you expect from someone who never goes to council meetings!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    How can you have a plan for the first ward if your husband is a racist? More like vote pandering saying anything to get elected. Where's the platform nothing of substance whatsoever. What do you expect from someone who never goes to council meetings!

The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool!

"''They say'' is often a great liar."
    - Proverbs

Romans 12:18-20
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.”

Andrea,With all that knowledge and education you posted , why can you not find a job? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Why are you so worried about Ms. Haxton? Read the Front Page last night, still no plan/ platform from Miss Prissy Pants! Infact there was ZERO from her! On the topic of jobs, if she is council president how will she be accountable to any of the citizens? Do they have to contact her at her school job or do they have to go out to dinner at the Mulberry and she will SERVE them there?

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Why are you so worried about Ms. Haxton? Read the Front Page last night, still no plan/ platform from Miss Prissy Pants! Infact there was ZERO from her! On the topic of jobs, if she is council president how will she be accountable to any of the citizens? Do they have to contact her at her school job or do they have to go out to dinner at the Mulberry and she will SERVE them there?
    Just a question , why would you call her ms. prissy pants, obviously you dont know her, and how could you knock someone who works two jobs? Maybe you and Andrea should try to get one and hold it for more than a year, oh never mind we have welfare and Daddy. Well ms haxton did have a job last month or the month before and Quit in three days, so back to the welfare we go its much easier than working! And why so much knowledge and education no job, if you want to ask questions, start answering them also!

I think she is working tonight at the mulberry, why dont you stop in and maybe she could teach you what about a good work ethic!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information