Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The New West Seneca Cost Savings Plans:

Hate to disappoint you two, but you are both mistaken. It was under the listing for agenda of the next town board meeting on the front page of the town website last Fri. It since has been moved, obviously Monday, to the past board meeting section on the website. Honest.

But hey, don't let that stop your imaginations from running wild.

Question We're Home

Arrived in Buffalo the other night and it is COLD! Take me away Calgon! But since I've been back, I've heard so many rumors. If anyone can fill me in on what's been going on while I was gone I sure would appreciate it.

True or false -

ML was told to leave the Burchfield ASAP? Some think he is already gone.

Two departments from the town will be using the space that Americorp used?

ML now has a post office box for their mail?

ML put out an e-mail asking anyone if they have space he could rent?

The COO is bragging that they'll be out before the end of the month?

ML had to chose between the YB and Americorp and he choose Americorp?

The YB will move to the Kwanis building after they find a new home for the DMV?

I wasn't gone that long but things seem to be heating up. If anyone knows for sure and not just rumors, fill us in.

Welcome Back to the Tundra

Quote Originally Posted by wantabe
    Arrived in Buffalo the other night and it is COLD! Take me away Calgon! But since I've been back, I've heard so many rumors. If anyone can fill me in on what's been going on while I was gone I sure would appreciate it.

True or false -

ML was told to leave the Burchfield ASAP? Some think he is already gone.

Two departments from the town will be using the space that Americorp used?

ML now has a post office box for their mail?

ML put out an e-mail asking anyone if they have space he could rent?

The COO is bragging that they'll be out before the end of the month?

ML had to chose between the YB and Americorp and he choose Americorp?

The YB will move to the Kwanis building after they find a new home for the DMV?

I wasn't gone that long but things seem to be heating up. If anyone knows for sure and not just rumors, fill us in.
    I've heard a few of these myself but haven't heard much in the way of confirmation. Been checking minutes and speaking with others who attend the meetings, not much there either. Spirit seems to have a good handle on things - what say ye, Spirit?
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokester
    Spirit seems to have a good handle on things
    ....wait...... what are we talking about here ?

.....oh, that.

I think it's enough of the ML stuff.

The best assessment I offer about that situation has often been repeated.

Many have chose to fly close to the Sun only to be burned.

Initially he had a good thing going.......

I know my above statement sounds melodramatic. ML was/is(?) on to something that could endure without improprieties........if that be the case of his moving on.

'nough said.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    Reality Check keeps talking about a new secretary (clerk) for the attorney's office but if this was the case, it would have to be approved at a TB meeting. Has anyone seen that on an agenda? And he/she said there are new assistants in that office also. Has anyone seen that on a TB agenda? There can't be new staff without TB approval. Frankly I don't believe anything Reality says. He/she or just blowing hot air.

2. Supervisor Piotrowski re Appointment of Dennis Luterek as Bookkeeper to the Supervisor

Motion by Councilman Graber, seconded by Councilwoman Meegan, to appoint Dennis Luterek as Bookkeeper to the Supervisor at an annual salary of $36,894.74, effective January 29, 2008, and authorize the Supervisor to complete and sign the necessary forms for Erie County Personnel.

On the question, Mrs. Bove noted she had previous knowledge of the qualifications of Mr. Luterek and was pleased he had been chosen for this position.

Ayes: All Noes: None Motion Carried

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    2. Supervisor Piotrowski re Appointment of Dennis Luterek as Bookkeeper to the Supervisor

Motion by Councilman Graber, seconded by Councilwoman Meegan, to appoint Dennis Luterek as Bookkeeper to the Supervisor at an annual salary of $36,894.74, effective January 29, 2008, and authorize the Supervisor to complete and sign the necessary forms for Erie County Personnel.

On the question, Mrs. Bove noted she had previous knowledge of the qualifications of Mr. Luterek and was pleased he had been chosen for this position.

Ayes: All Noes: None Motion Carried
    This does not answer the question regarding a secretary and assistants on the attorney's office. Could you please expand your answer to include the original question?

right questions, wrong answers

I guess its too hard to answer the questions that were posted because there's been untruths regarding the attorneys office. Do you notice how Reality side steps the information that was asked for?

My apologies that I don't have every waking moment to respond to posts on this message board.

In response to the previous two posts: I cannot point to concrete proof of the additional hires in the attorney's office. However, that information came from my same source for the information regarding the "special bookkeeper to the supervisor." If and when concrete information arises regarding the attorney's office, I'll be sure to point you in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck
    Wally's "cost saving" plans are nothing more than erroneous propaganda. The truth is that when he cut the Town Attorney's salary, he then had to go out and hire assistants and secretaries for Mr. Hunter. Why? Because the prior Town Attorney didn't need a secretary...he did his own typing, etc.....Some cost savings plan...
    Oh, I do believe there is reason for our questions, young man. You put it out, we just asked for confirmation. Now, viewing your post, you STATED Wally went out and hired assistants and secreataries. So, now that has all become heresay? Nice propaganda job there.

More Untruths

If memory serves me well, and sometimes it does not, I believe the prior town attorney had many assistants working for him. I won't devulge last names but to name a few- Robert, John and David. Reality wants people to believe that the new hires are not as good as the old. But if truth be told, there were more extra staff put on under Clark then there is under Wally. The new admin is putting more checks and balances in place so that every dept. will be more efficently run and save the tax payers money.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    OH you mean the original town attorney didn't do all the work? He had assistants on the town payroll as there is now?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    OH you mean the original town attorney didn't do all the work? He had assistants on the town payroll as there is now?
    You misunderstood me. I was telling Reality that the prior town attorney did not do his own typing, he had assistants do it for him. He made it sound like Greenan worked alone whch is far from the truth. If my info is correct, there is now only one person working in the attorney's office part time. It does save money.

This is seriously laughable. First, there is no need to get rude and defensive. I am not a town employee so I don't have all the inside information.

Second, when I clarified my comments as I was asked to do, I admitted that I didn't have concrete evidence about the attorney assistants. However my info on the bookkeeper to the supervisor was spot on

Third, Greenan did do his own typing. He didn't start out that way, but ended up doing it for himself. He took a pay raise and they cut a secretary...the net result was less money spent in total, but a higher salary for Tim.

Fourth, I have no agenda here other than to occasionally respond to some of the idiocy I see in this place.

Fifth, I understand what Wally is trying to accomplish...but the way he went about things from the very beginning was ridiculous. Some of you people seem to think that Wally is installing a government of open communication and insight, but in reality, it's been a government of secrets until the last possible second.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information