I don’t think the USA has the right to tell other countries how to live or govern their nation when we can’t get it right ourselves. It just does not look good to have the UN and lawyers observe the election to make sure corruption does not occur like it has been.

What really upset me about this election was not the outcome but the way the whole thing happened.

I live in New York State and the Media had Kerry winning NY even before Election Day which may have prevented people from voting because they thought it did not matter. Then Kerry was declared the winner of NY state way before the polls closed.

EVERY VOTE COUNTS ONLY IF IT IS COUNTED!!!

The county I live in is still counting votes for congressmen. What makes you think they counted all the votes for president too? They didn’t.

The other thing that bothers me is our need for instant gratification. Why do we have to instantly know who won elections. What did we do before TV and voting machines which can corrupt the outcome? We waited until the count was finished and 2 weeks later we found out who won.

I would rather have an accurate count than just an assumption on who one the election.

The second thing that makes me so upset is that some people had more choices for president than others. Yes some areas only had Kerry and Bush while other areas had Nader and 5 others running for president. And we call this a democracy when not everyone is given the same choices for president.

The next thing that bothers me is that elections has become too much about the MONEY. Basically who has the most money to spend and influence others will win.
MONEY = POWER in the USA.

The next thing that bothers me is the Electoral College. We don’t need it anymore lets get rid of it. It will never happen because there would have to be a shift in power from government making a choice for us too citizens making our own choice.

We need to do something about all of this but I will not happen unless we come together demanding change. It will probly not happen in my lifetime because the government is just too powerful. Anyone who talks about changing the system to make it better gets ignored, killed, or threatened. Think about our history, Martin Luther king, Malcolm X, JFK, Ralph Nader, etc. So what are we currently doing about all of this. We are sitting back watching our freedoms being taken away by the people we elect into government because we being distracted by TV, and movies instead of doing something.