Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaworski and Italian comments

You Forgot Male Chauvinist/s!

Quote Originally Posted by italy2011 View Post
    i really dont like to comment on people but this guy is something else..He is racist and i know it for a fact..He made racial slurs towards the arabs and blacks in my presence..if he really thinks that he is going to win then he is on another planet..he is racist towards every group ...just wait and see what the arabs have for him right before elections...i wanna be the fly on the wall when he finds out...its sad but this city has no room for racism with the diversity of people that live here..GET OVER IT...
    "Chauvinist".........Please Note: I am NOT male bashing at all, I did not burn my bra either---I love men! Unfortunately though some men ( some women have it too, but it is called assertiveness or she is just a plain ole' B**** !) have this trait. In the work place it is considered bad business etiquette,downright illegal, and as many couples fully realize, does not make for a nice relationship/marriage. Now....

I can speak from personal experience about his/their superiority because I was a woman who had to work with him, being the first woman in Lackawanna's history elected by the people to the City Council; so I was the only female in an all male political arena. I was an outcast from the Democrats because I won on the Republican and WF lines, so I was the brunt of many, many, many of his (the guy in question)(the ring-leader)/their jokes and mockery while I served. Not only did they not like it that I had very good ideas to save money/effect change, whatever, they ganged-up and shouted/beat me down the entire four years because I dared to question their going along with or compromising our own City Charter/Code Laws! ie. letting the Com. of Public Works live in Hamburg---refused to monitor gasoline consumption, never questioned any expenditures, etc.
    My constituents got so repulsed by his/their nastiness that they stopped coming to meetings for awhile---even when he/they were publicly told how rude he/they were, he/they did not care and kept it going! I can proudly state that I always stood my ground like a lady and firmly believe everything they did to cover-up the corruption will come back to.........!

And I mean all of them, not just the one who is in that letter-------they plotted and rehearsed their schemes on how to discredit and make fun of my ideas/proposals. Why they even gave me a Citizen requested stop-sign one meeting and took it back the next! I never worked or should I say tried to work with such an unprofessional, arrogant, cunning, chauvinistic group of men in my life!
    I watched them feed off each other and their tag-team snide remarks puffed their chests and heads out so big after a meeting that they had to walk single file down the hall! I am sure lots of high-fives flew around City Hall the day after they caused another Council meeting cluster f*** on Andrea!
    There is so much BS flying around this City it is disgusting, He Said - She Said and the retaliation letter is a dirty poli-trick as well as the other threats. Dirty Poli-Tricks = Dirty Politicians in office when they win through suppression of the truth. Lackawanna sadly, always wins the prize for their dirty, filthy politics.

Definition:
    "Chauvinist" means someone who assertively maintains that his or her kind -- usually people of the same nationality -- are superior; "chauvinism" refers to an extreme and bigoted form of patriotism. Thus, "male chauvinism" was used to refer to an attitude of male superiority or male entitlement to power over women.
    Last edited by andreahaxton; July 28th, 2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: I forgot to put my "fact" icon---can't find it on edit, but my post is based on eyewitness facts. Many Citizens know it too.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    "Chauvinist".........Please Note: I am NOT male bashing at all, I did not burn my bra either---I love men! Unfortunately though some men ( some women have it too, but it is called assertiveness or she is just a plain ole' B**** !) have this trait. In the work place it is considered bad business etiquette,downright illegal, and as many couples fully realize, does not make for a nice relationship/marriage. Now....

I can speak from personal experience about his/their superiority because I was a woman who had to work with him, being the first woman in Lackawanna's history elected by the people to the City Council; so I was the only female in an all male political arena. I was an outcast from the Democrats because I won on the Republican and WF lines, so I was the brunt of many, many, many of his (the guy in question)(the ring-leader)/their jokes and mockery while I served. Not only did they not like it that I had very good ideas to save money/effect change, whatever, they ganged-up and shouted/beat me down the entire four years because I dared to question their going along with or compromising our own City Charter/Code Laws! ie. letting the Com. of Public Works live in Hamburg---refused to monitor gasoline consumption, never questioned any expenditures, etc.
    My constituents got so repulsed by his/their nastiness that they stopped coming to meetings for awhile---even when he/they were publicly told how rude he/they were, he/they did not care and kept it going! I can proudly state that I always stood my ground like a lady and firmly believe everything they did to cover-up the corruption will come back to.........!

And I mean all of them, not just the one who is in that letter-------they plotted and rehearsed their schemes on how to discredit and make fun of my ideas/proposals. Why they even gave me a Citizen requested stop-sign one meeting and took it back the next! I never worked or should I say tried to work with such an unprofessional, arrogant, cunning, chauvinistic group of men in my life!
    I watched them feed off each other and their tag-team snide remarks puffed their chests and heads out so big after a meeting that they had to walk single file down the hall! I am sure lots of high-fives flew around City Hall the day after they caused another Council meeting cluster f*** on Andrea!
    There is so much BS flying around this City it is disgusting, He Said - She Said and the retaliation letter is a dirty poli-trick as well as the other threats. Dirty Poli-Tricks = Dirty Politicians in office when they win through suppression of the truth. Lackawanna sadly, always wins the prize for their dirty, filthy politics.

Definition:
    "Chauvinist" means someone who assertively maintains that his or her kind -- usually people of the same nationality -- are superior; "chauvinism" refers to an extreme and bigoted form of patriotism. Thus, "male chauvinism" was used to refer to an attitude of male superiority or male entitlement to power over women.
    Isnt amazing how everything that happens in the worls already happened to Ms. I , I, I,I. Shut up already Andrea. Some people will do anything to smear other people, when they are weak and have no platform to run on, the try and bring the other candidates down to thier level, ask the people that he was talking to,bet they are politicians themselves, thats even if that is what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Isnt amazing how everything that happens in the worls already happened to Ms. I , I, I,I. Shut up already Andrea. Some people will do anything to smear other people, when they are weak and have no platform to run on, the try and bring the other candidates down to thier level, ask the people that he was talking to,bet they are politicians themselves, thats even if that is what was said.
    Nice Lackawanna#1, who is the new member of your group? Or has someone in your over 5 under 10 gotten an education? At least 1 of you realizes what you do when you smear and have a weak platform.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    Nice Lackawanna#1, who is the new member of your group? Or has someone in your over 5 under 10 gotten an education? At least 1 of you realizes what you do when you smear and have a weak platform.
    Thanks gibs gal there is a nice bone in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by italy2011 View Post
    i really dont like to comment on people but this guy is something else..He is racist and i know it for a fact..He made racial slurs towards the arabs and blacks in my presence..if he really thinks that he is going to win then he is on another planet..he is racist towards every group ...just wait and see what the arabs have for him right before elections...i wanna be the fly on the wall when he finds out...its sad but this city has no room for racism with the diversity of people that live here..GET OVER IT...
    Anthony cut it out!

Funny how Jaworski has an Italian running his campaign , Joe Schiavi 4th ward councilman and he is Italian! hmmmmmmmm

Does Schiavi actually speak, or just roll over on command?

Oh boy this could really hurt

can you say Jaworski running for mayor needing to team up with those on the outside of the current mayor
    then can you say Makeyenko (School Board President) backing Jaworski
    then can you say Schiavi backing Jaworski
    then can you say Iafallo school board clerk APPOINTED AT THE WILL OF MAKEYENKO
    then can you say Iafallo sister of Schiavi
    then can you say rock and a hard place

OUCH!

Since Szymanski sponsered the event and condoned Mr. Jaworski's behavior for years and even laughed right along with him doesn't this mean that Mr. Szmanski is now violating his "clean campaign pledge"? Since Geoff Szymanski is half italian and obviously is connected with those who sent the letter out I would say he is in violation. I'm not condoning anything here but maybe that is what Jaworski meant by his you people comment. All bulls#@t aside, is a "you people comment" a real issue when neither one of these incumbents have done nothing for Lackawanna in the past years they have been in office. The real issues here should be why Mr. Szymanski has been invisible as councilman for the past 6 years and never once put anything on the agenda to clean up his blight problem in the second ward. As far as Jaworski goes he has never been held accountable for all the stuff he has said to people in the past and is all talk with no action either. Both of these guys are full of political rhetoric with no accomplishments whatsoever. "You People" in the City of Lackawanna need to open your eyes and see these pied pipers for what they are do nothing incumbents who are all talk and no action! Do your self a favor hold Geoff accountable for doing nothing and not "running a clean campaign on the issues facing this city" like he said he was going to. As far as Jaworski goes just go to a council meeting see how he acts and treats people and decide if you really want a guy like him as your mayor. If you like either one of them say a prayer because Lackawanna is really really going to need that higher power!

Why don't you shut up. Andrea was just saying what these "clean" politicians did to her. They are not "clean" whatsoever. Furthermore your group that you are associated with is the most dirtiest,vile and rascist people I have ever met. Now you bring another "closet" one in to your fold how telling. Can't wait to see how your circle of friends retaliate.

Do anything? Me Weak? Oh, you poor lil' children! You have lost your mittens........

Do you kiss your children with that mouth?
    Feel better, lack 1-10? You people are sooooo funny! And,
    " I " have no platform? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.............Ha!

Aren't YOU people always trying to bring me down by slamming my every post with, actually.........NOTHING at all really, old news and name calling.
    Aren't you cool.
    Pick apart the facts I write about--go ahead, am " I " telling lies/smears about .....what? Please elaborate---I dare you. Plenty of eye witnesses through the years who have formed their own opinion on the family and friends gang who have further corrupted and abused OUR poor City.

I feel so sorry for all you people that lack class----no money in the world can buy it for you either.

P.S. NO negativity/slur meant to anyone at all with my use of "you people". It just fit with my response to lack1-10's waste of mega/giga/whatever it is-bytes post.
    BTW:Tip, lack and company---you do not realize you smear yourselves every time you try and bring someone else down to YOUR level!

What bothers me is that all the people on this blog are ADULTS, many of whom are politicians. Our youth are watching, listening, and IMMITATING us. Where do you suppose all this "cyber bullying" comes from? Where do you suppose "hate crimes" originate from? If the adults are posting this garbage on this blog, can you just imagine what is being said around the dinner table or at family backyard BBQ's after a few beers?

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post
    What bothers me is that all the people on this blog are ADULTS, many of whom are politicians. Our youth are watching, listening, and IMMITATING us. Where do you suppose all this "cyber bullying" comes from? Where do you suppose "hate crimes" originate from? If the adults are posting this garbage on this blog, can you just imagine what is being said around the dinner table or at family backyard BBQ's after a few beers?
    Hey Caz

I'm confused. Is holding a polititican accountable for their action "cyber bullying"? Is reminding the politicans that they work for us bullying? Would you feel disenfranishised if the same politican told you that "you and your kind at not welcomed here." What makes it even more disturbing is that the threat was made in their own home (Lake Erie ITALIAN Club) with their friends around. Beautiful just beautiful. You see hate crimes originate with the bigot. I WOULD HOPE THAT OUR YOUTH WILL NEVER TOLERATE BIGOTRY IN ANY FORM. This value is taught at home. Living under a rock and tolerating this type of behavior for years doesn't make it go away. It gets corrected when it gets confronted. We are not all politicans. Some of us are just taxpayors. We should demand more from our elected officals and not have to tolerate a threat.

I think Caz may have been referring to certain people on here always attacking certain others....not holding Jaws accountable for his actions at the
    Lake Erie Club on big band night!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    if you like either one of them say a prayer because lackawanna is really really going to need that higher power!
    yes and amen to that!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information