Thread: A plea to liberals on this MB

A plea to liberals on this MB

Can you guys please try to round up some more friends to post here . Cause the people you have on here now aren't even a challenge anymore, and they truly make your entire cause look ridiculous.

They bore me.

Some of the best from your side have either gone into hiding or maybe sock puppeting.(Raoul, Run etc.)

We know there is going to be major liberal heads exploding after the Nov. elections.
    And the more of you there are, the better the dramatic effects.

Thanks.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Jeez, you couldn't come up with something more original?

Are you just trying to make me look good? People are gonna think I'm paying you, just to prove my point.

Also, it would be great if the liberals could try to be just a little less hypocritical when choosing when to follow the Constitution. It's great when it follows your viewpoint, but suddenly they forget about the right to bear arms when it's convenient. That and racist laws like affirmative action.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    Also, it would be great if the liberals could try to be just a little less hypocritical when choosing when to follow the Constitution. It's great when it follows your viewpoint, but suddenly they forget about the right to bear arms when it's convenient. That and racist laws like affirmative action.
    OK, Einstein - show me where anyone here has disavowed the Constitutional Right to bear arms.

Secondly, you're telling me that affirmative action contradicts the Constitution? Show me how.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    OK, Einstein - show me where anyone here has disavowed the Constitutional Right to bear arms.

Secondly, you're telling me that affirmative action contradicts the Constitution? Show me how.
    He's most likely going to bring me up as being against the right to bear arms, but omit where I actually recanted the stance.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Thread Information