Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul Votes Not Counted In New Hampshire District

Angry Ron Paul Votes Not Counted In New Hampshire District

Vote fraud confirmed, Clinton reversed mammoth pre-polling deficit to beat Obama, Diebold machines aid Giuliani, Romney

Major allegations of vote fraud in New Hampshire are circulating after Hillary Clinton reversed a mammoth pre-polling deficit to defeat Barack Obama with the aid of Diebold electronic voting machines, while confirmed votes for Ron Paul in the Sutton district were not even counted.

According to a voter in Sutton, New Hampshire, three of her family members voted for Ron Paul, yet when she checked the voting map on the Politico website, the total votes for Ron Paul were zero.

Diebold voting machines also did Congressman Paul no favors last night - compared to hand counted ballots Giuliani gained just short of 0.5% from electronic voting whereas Paul lost over 2%, which was the difference between finishing 4th and 5th
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ot_counted.htm

Just beat me to it.

Ah yes, from the article itself..."While I have no evidence at this time --- let me repeat, no evidence at this time --- of chicanery, what we do know is that chicanery, with this particular voting system, is not particularly difficult. Particularly when one private company --- and a less-than-respectable one at that, as I detailed in the previous post --- runs the entire process."

Why is it so hard to believe that:
    a) The kook that claims 3 of her family voted for Ron Paul is wrong, or lying
    b) Your candidate didn't get any votes out of 338

Is this what we all have to look forward to every time an election takes place? The loser cries foul?

Are we to believe that the people that are conspiring against Ron Paul are in favor of Hillary Clinton? Are they afraid Ron Paul is not able to beat Hillary but that he can beat Obama?

Exclamation Vote Fraud Confirmed !!!!!!

A Ron Paul fan has put together this wonderful little table that shows precisely what happened in the towns with paper ballots vs. the towns with Diebold Accuvote optical scanner electronic voting machines.

http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php

You can see clearly by looking at the column in red how much the electronic voting machines gave or took away from a candidate. Ron Paul lost 2%+, whereas Giuliani got a 0.5% boost, stealing 4th from Ron Paul. You can also see that Mitt Romney really didn’t have 31%, but something closer to 25%, a throw of 6% in his favor.
    http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/

God, I hope this is just a mistake. If this starts during just the primaries what is next? Can we ever trust our government? It makes me want to move to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron O'Brian
    God, I hope this is just a mistake. If this starts during just the primaries what is next? Can we ever trust our government? It makes me want to move to Canada.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Don't you know the goverment is monitoring every word we write!?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Don't you know the goverment is monitoring every word we write!?
    I'm in trouble then!!!

Can we ever trust our government? It makes me want to move to Canada.

So it's the government that wants Hilary to beat Obama and wants Rudy to beat Ron Paul? Hot damn things are getting interesting!

Our government (the one that fixed the 2000 and 2004 elections) wants Hilary to win the 2008 election...
    You just can't make this stuff up.

Why Canada? Is it because no one there talks about their elections being a fraud? They just do whatever Nanny says, and never question Nanny?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd
    So it's the government that wants Hilary to beat Obama and wants Rudy to beat Ron Paul? Hot damn things are getting interesting!

Our government (the one that fixed the 2000 and 2004 elections) wants Hilary to win the 2008 election...
    You just can't make this stuff up.
    It's an equal opportunity unfair government.

Quote Originally Posted by gonerail
    Diebold voting machines
    Diebold CEO Walden “Wally” O’Dell is a major Republican, why would he fix the Paul vote and not say Hillary?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    Diebold CEO Walden “Wally” O’Dell is a major Republican, why would he fix the Paul vote and not say Hillary?
    Because they want a machine politician instead of road paul. You know what the easiest way to fix government? You just get rid of everything and anything you don't need. Presto it's fixed.

And I don't mean every shread of government. Just the completely useless departments with no track record for being in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan
    Why Canada? Is it because no one there talks about their elections being a fraud? They just do whatever Nanny says, and never question Nanny?
    Dude, I'll live with Nanny - You can live with BIG BROTHER.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information