Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Slumlord(ess) Andrea Haxton?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Tiredofbs is Patty Byrnarski. Re-read all her posts if you don't believe me. If u know her than u will agree
    I read all the posts.Tired of BS said he/she was at debate and I know Patty and she wasn't at the debate. So TIRED OF BS is not Patty and your a fool.

Whoa whoa whoa, please dont get the impression i am for Noman. If i were a resident of the first ward i would be with Joe, even if he isnt running. I feel that no minority should be on the council, call it racist but thats my opinion.
    Why don't you join the Arayan Nation and move to Idaho people who are ignorant like you disgust me.

Its my opinion, this is America. YNOTNOW said it best. This is my right so if you dont like it then go back to where you came from. You all want me to lie like the rest f you and say a muslim or a black will be good for city hall?? Deep down your rooting for Joe probably even Andrea in some of your cases because she is white. Unlike me who won't because she gave the city and her race a black eye by not paying her taxes.

And what about the other city officials that did not pay their taxes? Or the higher ups in government that have given the whole nation a black eye?? Andrea is the "only" one who has given her race a black eye?? Look around you.

Thumbs down

Its my opinion, this is America. YNOTNOW said it best. This is my right so if you dont like it then go back to where you came from. You all want me to lie like the rest f you and say a muslim or a black will be good for city hall?? Deep down your rooting for Joe probably even Andrea in some of your cases because she is white. Unlike me who won't because she gave the city and her race a black eye by not paying her taxes.
    Yeah its a free country so move to Idaho in case you forgot whites are a MINORITY in the first ward. I have always lived in Lackawanna so I am where I came from.By the way what the hell have the white males in office ever done for the city except plunder and take from it.I can't see how any other race would be worse.

Post Facts!

I will never condone my not being able to pay my taxes/bills. I tried to sell my building to pay all off but when city hall hit me with the violations my prospective buyer backed off. I owned a Mom and Pop store and tried to do good for my community--I would do it again if I had the opportunity. We helped so many people over the years, many many people would not have not eaten if it were not for Edwin or I. We gave lots of credit and many people still owe us money, and then there were the thieves.....
    I wish things were different. City Hall hates me so much that they exposed my personal financial problems to get people to never vote for me again. I pray especially hard for you all that live in glass houses and think your finances will never be pulled from you.
    One day down the road when city hall starts pulling your benefits and raises to fill the financial black hole they have dug in the Lackawanna City Hall budget you are going to wish you had an Andrea Haxton to fight for you! Remember when they said the plant will never go down?-and then they pulled all their earned health coverages? It is going to happen to you fat cats--I know this from what I have uncovered in my years of research. Time will tell all.

I would rather be poor financially any day than to have some of the health problems I hear running rampant in City Hall. Or the domestic and child abuse issues in many families hidden behind their money.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Of course I meant misogynist, tell it to my spellchecker. Did you read the post about the liens Noman has against him on the Erie County clerk website? Yet you choose to ignore that and pick on Councilwoman Haxton, what is wrong with you? I believe that I'll take Andrea's financial problems over Noman being the uncle of one of the Lackawanna six, thank you. Another nephew of his is a known drug offender, you know they are a close family? Does anyone in Lackawanna's Muslim community fly the American flag on Independence Day? This guy only wants to get elected to advance his own agenda.
    You put three r's in current.
    This is NOT about Ms Haxton's opponent's liens -- nor Ms Haxton's, either. It's also NOT about flying flags.

Either Ms Haxton has paid her taxes and fixed up her properties or she has not. If she's failed to do either, then she doesn't deserve anybody's vote since she's a scofflaw and a slumlordess (as per Kern) who is contributing to the problems in her community.

Andrea does not own the property since May.

ERIE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE
    OFFICIAL RECORDS PUBLIC SEARCH
    Get Image Search Results Logout

DOCUMENT DETAIL: (LAND)

Doc Type: DBOU
    Doc Group: DEED
    CFN: 2009095969
    Date/Time: 05/14/2009 15:07
    Book Type: D
    Book/Page: 11161/4431
    Pages: 4
    Consideration: $1.00
    TT ID#:
    Tax ID#: TT2008017524
    Legal 1: LKW 32 10/8 S1 C459

Parties
    D HAXTON ANDREA
    R BORRERO EDWIN

Long Legal 1 Town Map/Hostel/Parcel Zip Prop Type
    LKW 297 RIDGE RD 14218

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I will never condone my not being able to pay my taxes/bills. I tried to sell my building to pay all off but when city hall hit me with the violations my prospective buyer backed off. I owned a Mom and Pop store and tried to do good for my community--I would do it again if I had the opportunity. We helped so many people over the years, many many people would not have not eaten if it were not for Edwin or I. We gave lots of credit and many people still owe us money, and then there were the thieves.....
    I wish things were different. City Hall hates me so much that they exposed my personal financial problems to get people to never vote for me again. I pray especially hard for you all that live in glass houses and think your finances will never be pulled from you.
    One day down the road when city hall starts pulling your benefits and raises to fill the financial black hole they have dug in the Lackawanna City Hall budget you are going to wish you had an Andrea Haxton to fight for you! Remember when they said the plant will never go down?-and then they pulled all their earned health coverages? It is going to happen to you fat cats--I know this from what I have uncovered in my years of research. Time will tell all.

I would rather be poor financially any day than to have some of the health problems I hear running rampant in City Hall. Or the domestic and child abuse issues in many families hidden behind their money.
    I think that you owe the voters honest answers, not "polspeak".

Have you paid the back taxes you owed?
    Have you fixed your building(s) that were in violation?

After answering these two questions with a simple yes or no to each, you can explain yourself, but you really need to be clear and honest here. I have no doubt that you have made enemies in CH, but that's a fact of life when you wrap yourself in a crusader's robes.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Andrea does not own the property since May.

ERIE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE
    OFFICIAL RECORDS PUBLIC SEARCH
    Get Image Search Results Logout

DOCUMENT DETAIL: (LAND)

Doc Type: DBOU
    Doc Group: DEED
    CFN: 2009095969
    Date/Time: 05/14/2009 15:07
    Book Type: D
    Book/Page: 11161/4431
    Pages: 4
    Consideration: $1.00
    TT ID#:
    Tax ID#: TT2008017524
    Legal 1: LKW 32 10/8 S1 C459

Parties
    D HAXTON ANDREA
    R BORRERO EDWIN

Long Legal 1 Town Map/Hostel/Parcel Zip Prop Type
    LKW 297 RIDGE RD 14218
    That doesn't seem to answer the question, though. It appears that she "sold" the property for $1 to Edwin Borrero in May.

Post Walk in my shoes.....

What are you all about Linda? I would love to meet you in person.

To the rest of you haters----Have a good day!
    May God bless you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    This is NOT about Ms Haxton's opponent's liens -- nor Ms Haxton's, either. It's also NOT about flying flags.

Either Ms Haxton has paid her taxes and fixed up her properties or she has not. If she's failed to do either, then she doesn't deserve anybody's vote since she's a scofflaw and a slumlordess (as per Kern) who is contributing to the problems in her community.
    We have three people wanting one seat on city council. If they ALL have financial problems, then why only ask Ms. Haxton about hers? Oh, I know, Because Abdul Noman or William Minnifield aren't here to ask! Quick to criticize, do you give her any credit for having the guts to stand face to face with evil and stare it down, damn the consequences?

I most certainly give her credit!! I witnessed first hand what they have done and continue to do to her! Most men would have given up!! Andrea, NO ONE can fight you on your determination......NO ONE!! Infact, most people are too AFRAID to even put up political signs in fear of what will happen to them IF it goes against the Democratic Machine. I have spoken to many, many people concerning this upcoming election. It amazes me that people are afraid, even though it is their RIGHT to vote for whomever they choose. People should not live in fear of retaliation from City Hall. One guy even told me that a certain somebody who works for the city has the b*lls to keep the sign on his front lawn becasue it doesn't say Kulczyk. What are they going to do? Fire him? Maybe if MORE people in this City stood up for what they TRULY believe in....we would be a much better place to live in!! They shouldn't be FORCED to go against their own beliefs because they are FEARFUL of what the City will do to them. Sad!! That will be the day that I would go against my beliefs for ANYONE especially City Hall!!! That would be like selling my soul to the devil himself!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    i most certainly give her credit!! I witnessed first hand what they have done and continue to do to her! Most men would have given up!! Andrea, no one can fight you on your determination......no one!! Infact, most people are too afraid to even put up political signs in fear of what will happen to them if it goes against the democratic machine. I have spoken to many, many people concerning this upcoming election. It amazes me that people are afraid, even though it is their right to vote for whomever they choose. People should not live in fear of retaliation from city hall. One guy even told me that a certain somebody who works for the city has the b*lls to keep the sign on his front lawn becasue it doesn't say kulczyk. What are they going to do? Fire him? Maybe if more people in this city stood up for what they truly believe in....we would be a much better place to live in!! They shouldn't be forced to go against their own beliefs because they are fearful of what the city will do to them. Sad!! That will be the day that i would go against my beliefs for anyone especially city hall!!! That would be like selling my soul to the devil himself!!
    amen!!! Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    What are you all about Linda? I would love to meet you in person.

To the rest of you haters----Have a good day!
    May God bless you all.
    I just think that you need to be up front about this. Are you really somebody offering solutions or are you part of the problem by not paying your taxes and/or not fixing up your building?

Selling the building to somebody who's your long-time partner for $1 just so that you can say that you don't own the building any more is simply hypocracy and makes you no better than the people you rail against.

Since I'm not a stake-holder in Lackawanna, I see the issues with more neutrality than both your posse and your detractors.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information