Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Slumlord(ess) Andrea Haxton?

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLA View Post
    Tiredofbs is Patty Byrnarski. Re-read all her posts if you don't believe me. If u know her than u will agree
    LOL Whatever you say, knucklehead. I still don't know who this Patty person is but enjoy your fantasy. You are just the gossip queen anyway so I'm sure you will keep on gossiping your life away.

Tiredofbs is Patty Byrnarski. Re-read all her posts if you don't believe me. If u know her than u will agree

I know her very well and you are totally wrong!! Just like I think you are Monica, right???? PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    LOL Whatever you say, knucklehead. I still don't know who this Patty person is but enjoy your fantasy. You are just the gossip queen anyway so I'm sure you will keep on gossiping your life away.
    Stop it right now patty!

Quote Originally Posted by la_rez View Post
    Stop it right now patty!
    Are you speaking to me? LOL, Knucklehead #2. You and Sunny are truly pathetic trying to guess who SUWNY members are. Good luck with that you two. LMAO.

OMG don't tell me they pulled this post to the front.........I love this! For someone who believes he has such a strong campaign going on he sure is using dirty tactics by bringing up old news. Especially knowing that there are no more tenants so landlord is no longer. Noman "posse" playing dirty politics.....thought you were telling people you have this election? Why bother to get dirty then....if you feel you will win by a landslide......dont seem like whoever your supporters are feel the same way. It's about what is happening right now people! If you care to bash how Andrea has done her job in the last 4 years than go ahead thats your prerogative but since her personal doings have nothing to do with that then I call it dirty Politics!

Whoa whoa whoa, please dont get the impression i am for Noman. If i were a resident of the first ward i would be with Joe, even if he isnt running. I feel that no minority should be on the council, call it racist but thats my opinion.

Whoa whoa whoa, please dont get the impression i am for Noman. If i were a resident of the first ward i would be with Joe, even if he isnt running. I feel that no minority should be on the council, call it racist but thats my opinion.
    Excuse me, Salami, oh I mean SunnyLa. SunnyLa's real name is Salami,if you ever smelled Salami just smell him and you'll know what I mean.

You are a racist AND A MASOGENIST.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Excuse me, Salami, oh I mean SunnyLa. SunnyLa's real name is Salami,if you ever smelled Salami just smell him and you'll know what I mean.

You are a racist AND A MASOGENIST.
    What is a masogenist??? Did you mean misogynist???

I think the only pertinent questions are:

• Is Haxton currrent with all her property taxes?
    • Did Haxton fix the code violations on her properties?
    I would think that it would be hard to reconcile posing as somebody looking to "help" a poor community while contributing to the problems in said community.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post

I would think that it would be hard to reconcile posing as somebody looking to "help" a poor community while contributing to the problems in said community.
    I think Andrea's problems are consistent with the problems of the community. And they were exacerbated by the full-blown assault of the power brokers. If she had the money, these problems would be resolved, much like the rest of the community.

Calling Ch. 4 to film her getting served with her code violations isn't Standard Operating Procedure from what I can see. But the Power Broker's "Poop Boy" Bremer did just that to embarass her.

I find it hard to believe that the big players actually fear Andrea since she isn't very effective at taking them on. I for one believe the FBI or some other higher agency should be very interested in her treatment. But these bullies couldn't resist burying her at every turn.

All of us residents should watch closely at how she is treated. It could be any one of us that could be the next target(s)! These are not REAL MEN, and are not community minded.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    What is a masogenist??? Did you mean misogynist???

Of course I meant misogynist, tell it to my spellchecker. Did you read the post about the liens Noman has against him on the Erie County clerk website? Yet you choose to ignore that and pick on Councilwoman Haxton, what is wrong with you? I believe that I'll take Andrea's financial problems over Noman being the uncle of one of the Lackawanna six, thank you. Another nephew of his is a known drug offender, you know they are a close family? Does anyone in Lackawanna's Muslim community fly the American flag on Independence Day? This guy only wants to get elected to advance his own agenda.
    You put three r's in current.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

I know her very well and you are totally wrong!! Just like I think you are Monica, right???? PLEASE!!
    Well I certainly do NOT understand this post. SUNNYLA is NOT ME!!!!!!!
    Last edited by literal; November 1st, 2009 at 09:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I feel that no minority should be on the council, call it racist but thats my opinion.
    Yes, that is RACIST!
    Given our diverse population in this city we should have more representation in the city and the schools!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Yes, that is RACIST!
    Given our diverse population in this city we should have more representation in the city and the schools!!!
    Nothing wrong with diversity. My sons teacher is a Muslim woman who is very social and will respectfully talk to me and my husband. I'm all for intelligent people in office no matter what their race is. I'm not for corrupt people though. I'm for average citizens who want to make a change. I'm for politics not ran by how much money you have to spend on a campaign. 8 months ago I really didn't know that much about Andrea but I took the time to know and learn about her and her struggles. I would have gave anyone the opportunity to also come out with their plans but no other 1st ward wanted to open up and start giving answers. I could havestarted back 8 months ago on this board asking the same question I have asked tons of times already on this board...what are the other candidates qualifications and plans for the first ward???????

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Well I certainly do NOT understand this post. SUNNYLA is NOT ME!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Of course I meant misogynist, tell it to my spellchecker. Did you read the post about the liens Noman has against him on the Erie County clerk website? Yet you choose to ignore that and pick on Councilwoman Haxton, what is wrong with you? I believe that I'll take Andrea's financial problems over Noman being the uncle of one of the Lackawanna six, thank you. Another nephew of his is a known drug offender, you know they are a close family? Does anyone in Lackawanna's Muslim community fly the American flag on Independence Day? This guy only wants to get elected to advance his own agenda.
    You put three r's in current.
    Marijuana trafficking probe eyes brother of ‘Lackawanna 6’ convict
    By Dan Herbeck
    NEWS STAFF REPORTER
    September 15, 2009, 7:00 AM

The brother of a man who went to prison in the “Lackawanna Six” case is the subject of an FBI investigation into marijuana trafficking and illegal use of identification.
    Mohamed Taher, 31, of Lackawanna, appeared in federal court Monday afternoon in connection with a felony drug conspiracy charge filed against him last week.
    In court papers, Assistant U. S. Attorney Timothy C. Lynch said Taher has been under scrutiny by the FBI for well over two years.
    Taher hired several couriers to smuggle marijuana from
    Canada into Western New York, Detroit and Chicago, FBI Special Agent Brian R. Oman alleged in a court affidavit.
    FBI agents arrested Taher last week and accused him of conspiring to possess and distribute more than 200 pounds of marijuana. He pleaded not guilty.
    Taher is the brother of Yasein Taher, one of the six men who took plea deals after they were arrested in 2002 on charges that they attended a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan run by al-Qaida. Yasein Taher was sentenced to eight years in federal prison.
    Mohamed Taher has had previous legal problems and has already served prison time for a federal marijuana trafficking conviction, Lynch said.
    According to court papers, the FBI believes Mohamed Taher started hiring drug couriers in 2005, within two weeks of his release from prison in the earlier marijuana case.
    The agent said Taher was stopped in April 2007 at the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls, where he was caught using someone else’s ID while trying to cross the border.
    In May 2007, agents followed Taher as he drove to the Cattaraugus Seneca Indian Reservation and watched him take a cloth laundry bag into a house trailer, Oman said. Police said they later found marijuana residue in the laundry bag and $21,000 cash in Taher’s car.
    dherbeck@buffnews.com

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information