Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

Post Facts! Please.

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    so are you on the ballot for the democratic primary? Or what line are you running on?? Everyone in the first ward getting back on the Andrea Haxton Train to city hall???? EPIC FAIL. by being a "grass roots" candidate what exactaly have you done for us citizens? me personally i play policits nor will i ever get involved in this city. its not about what people think of you.. don't you have morals.. give up no one is supporting you and your antics.. you screwed over half of the first ward when you were "councilwomen" so who is left to back you?? I'm sure if they could get you out of the first ward as a citizen they would

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Too nebulous---just the facts please.

Obviously you never went to a council meeting. You just believe all the BS spewed by the media and her haters. Here's an example:

Communications from the Council:

Street Sweeper/Trees @ Friendship House

To: City Council

Advises the Council on the need for street sweeper in First Ward. Requests an update on plans for removal of dead trees on Friendship House Property.

ANDREA HAXTON, COUNCIL MEMBER

Moved by Haxton to advise her on intention to alleviate this dangerous situation, no second on motion. Motion failed.

Moved by Jaworski, seconded by Szymanski to receive and file.

Nays: Haxton Yeas: Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski Carried 4 - 1

Requests Work Session

To City Council

I request a work session to reevaluate all fees charged in all departments of City Hall.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Jaworski to receive and file

Expense Reports

Requests a monthly itemized expense report from Recreation, Engineering and Treasurer's departments. States that the City Clerk's Office submits a monthly report. (Note: the report submitted by the Clerk's office is an income report).

ANDREA HAXTON, COUCIL MEMBER

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Jaworski to receive and file

Engineering Dept. Hiring

Inquires why Council did not vote on position in the Engineering Department. Wants to know why department is hiring staff when not in the budget.

Moved by Schiavi, seconded by Szymanski to receive and file. (Council President explained that there are part time positions in the budget for the Engineering Department)

Restore NY Grant Application

Requests Council support in asking Mayor to give all Council members copy of Restore New York Application.

Moved by Haxton, no second on the motion, motion failed.

Moved by Schiavi, seconded by Jaworski to receive and file.

Stop Signs – Steelawanna @ Mill

Requests Council direct law department to draw up an ordinance to erect stop sign for Steelawanna and Mill Street .

ANDREA HAXTON, COUNCIL MEMBERS

Moved by Haxton, no second on the motion, motion failed.

Moved by Schiavi, seconded by Jaworski, Council President noted that this has already gone before the Traffic and Safety Board, to receive and file.

Reverse 911 Phone System

Asks for support with Chief Michel and Chief Galanti to purchase a “Reverse 911” computer/telephone service.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Haxton to table for study

Yeas: Haxton, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski. Carried 5 -

All pretty important items all either recieved and filed or no seconds. If you have a problem with your ward it should be directed to the others who obviously don't care about it!

Post It Just Hit Me!

so are you on the ballot for the democratic primary? Or what line are you running on?? Everyone in the first ward getting back on the Andrea Haxton Train to city hall???? EPIC FAIL. by being a "grass roots" candidate what exactaly have you done for us citizens? me personally i play policits nor will i ever get involved in this city. its not about what people think of you.. don't you have morals.. give up no one is supporting you and your antics.. you screwed over half of the first ward when you were "councilwomen" so who is left to back you?? I'm sure if they could get you out of the first ward as a citizen they would

" Andrea Haxton Train "
    Gotcha!
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Too nebulous---just the facts please.
    what is vague? I asked if you are on the democratic ballot from the primary??
    If you not what line are you running on??
    What have you done being a "grass roots" canidate???
    And if you want votes... when you were "councilwomen" what exactly did you do for the first ward besides try to put a basketball court on bauder when you knew the arab wanted a play ground?????

i dont see anything mysterious or misleading in those questions??? shouldnt be too hard to answer if you need those questions any more clearer if i were you i would check my vision... just sayin

Here is another:

The council including the 2 present mayoral candidates wouldn't even by wood chips for safety reasons for the kids. NICE!

September1,2009 Council Meeting

Bauder Playground

Sometime ago I asked our Purchasing Department to cost out a playground bed such as ground tires to be placed in Bauder Playground for children's safety. The woodchips from 2007 cut them and are almost gone. I ask for support to have this done and placed on the ground as soon as possible, after of course after awarding to the lowest vendor of this product.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Jaworski to receive and file.

Bethlehem Park Bridge

It has been almost a decade since my predecessor and myself requested beautification of the bridge in Bethlehem Park . I ask for your support to hire a landscaper to complete this long overdue project with winter soon approaching.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Schiavi, to receive and file, refer to Commissioner of Public Works to forward information to the City Council.

Yeas: Haxton, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski. Carried 5 - 0

No excuses for not doing what is right even if you do not like the person who proposed it!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Here is another:

The council including the 2 present mayoral candidates wouldn't even by wood chips for safety reasons for the kids. NICE!

September1,2009 Council Meeting

Bauder Playground

Sometime ago I asked our Purchasing Department to cost out a playground bed such as ground tires to be placed in Bauder Playground for children's safety. The woodchips from 2007 cut them and are almost gone. I ask for support to have this done and placed on the ground as soon as possible, after of course after awarding to the lowest vendor of this product.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Jaworski to receive and file.

Bethlehem Park Bridge

It has been almost a decade since my predecessor and myself requested beautification of the bridge in Bethlehem Park . I ask for your support to hire a landscaper to complete this long overdue project with winter soon approaching.

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Schiavi, to receive and file, refer to Commissioner of Public Works to forward information to the City Council.

Yeas: Haxton, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski. Carried 5 - 0

No excuses for not doing what is right even if you do not like the person who proposed it!
    Ok so what i see from this you want to "clean up" the first ward?? that what most of these are saying clean play ground clean street clean and landscape bridge... find people in your community who are your supporters and get a team to clean.. I do the river walk every year in may plently of people come to clean up. I'm sure the first ward residents wouldnt mind getting dirty to clean up... and the stop sign issue.. they wouldnt blow you off if they thought it was nessary.. im sure studies were done and it was not nessary to put one there... Congrats on reverse 911 but did nothing for your ward

I don't understand that Abul Noman has the council listening to him.. they are working together... Maybe not in all cases but recently when he said he would not pass the bond because no streets in the first ward were going to get paved they tabled it to figure out if they can get first ward streets in there... They seem to be working with him... I guess it's a give and take relationship?? Sometimes you need to give to get its human nature!

Post What Do You Care......

what is vague? I asked if you are on the democratic ballot from the primary??
    If you not what line are you running on??
    What have you done being a "grass roots" canidate???
    And if you want votes... when you were "councilwomen" what exactly did you do for the first ward besides try to put a basketball court on bauder when you knew the arab wanted a play ground?????

i dont see anything mysterious or misleading in those questions??? shouldnt be too hard to answer if you need those questions any more clearer if i were you i would check my vision... just sayin
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

If I were you I would learn how to use the computer.....just saying.

Facts---Facts---Facts! The more YOU post the more it tells me about your agenda. Don't worry yourself about what I am doing, go make dinner and ask your kids how to use the spell check. We all make errors, but, you are making it hard for us to read-----you just have to be lack1 and/or toms!
    You do your thing and I will do mine........My supporters know what I am doing.
    Go pull your panties up, I think they are binding you. Get off the subject of Andrea Haxton and go help your candidates, they have 20 years to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

If I were you I would learn how to use the computer.....just saying.

Facts---Facts---Facts! The more YOU post the more it tells me about your agenda. Don't worry yourself about what I am doing, go make dinner and ask your kids how to use the spell check. We all make errors, but, you are making it hard for us to read-----you just have to be lack1 and/or toms!
    You do your thing and I will do mine........My supporters know what I am doing.
    Go pull your panties up, I think they are binding you. Get off the subject of Andrea Haxton and go help your candidates, they have 20 years to catch up.
    I am asking you to provide the facts.. you are the canidate running for office not me... If you have no answers then maybe you shouldn't be running..

I am asking you to provide the facts.. you are the canidate running for office not me... If you have no answers then maybe you shouldn't be running..
    Andrea, you have done nothing,nothing in your time as a coucil person, yet you are on here critisizing the qualifications of other candidates. what a joke, the only joke on here is you, if SBS or hank the tank get elected or any other person that is running, I bet they could get more done at thier first meeting than you did in 4 years. I know you tried and tried, but its everyone elses fault for your shortcomings but in then end no matter who elses fault it is you still accomplished a big fat zero= nothing!!!!!
    Also you list you degrees and education, why dont you have a job, and I dont want to hear its because of city hall! Your lazy, Your mouth is the only thing you use well, try the rest of your body including you brain and maybe you could get something accomplished in the real world!
    You are a person who is for the kids, my ass, you are for you, you personally attacked budget would have raise your taxes about 13 dollars for the year, instead of the contigency budget that raises it around 11 dollars for the year. Why, because you seek attention for yourself at any cost, but you have cost us the tax payers of this city enough.You collected council pay for 4 years and did nothing with it. all while you owed back taxes to the same city you collected a check from. Tlak about corruption.
    Save the bs and talk about yourself and not everyone else and thing would be much better in our fabulous corrupted city!
    You pay less than 550 a year in school taxes, how much do the people in Orchard Park, a district that you want us to be pay?

I think if you feel you must be negative ...why not send a personal message?

Many, many people look at these posts and you certainly do not represent yourself or the city well.

As far as what anyone accomplishes....Just ask any parent who frequently waits YEARS to see how their children grew up.

All it takes is one small seed but the harvest comes long after. There is good and bad in all of us. The budget is old news and Andrea cannot be blamed for it failing. STOP whinning!

What is YOUR conribution to helping the city??????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am not here to personally attack anyone.. i just want answers... If your running for a political seat... You should answer the publics concerns... I want to know what she has done, why should she get my vote? I haven't herd a "WOW" factor out ofher or for that matter any other candidate. She should be open for public questions and comments

I am not here to personally attack anyone.. i just want answers... If your running for a political seat... You should answer the publics concerns... I want to know what she has done, why should she get my vote? I haven't herd a "WOW" factor out ofher or for that matter any other candidate. She should be open for public questions and comments
    You have GOT to be kidding! You asked over and over who was running and when you got the answer you were looking for, you pounced!
    Where are the rest of the candidates? Not here! Why is that? They don't have the guts, that's why, and that says it all.

Quote: You pay less than 550 a year in school taxes, how much do the people in Orchard Park, a district that you want us to be pay?

That's about $500 too much considering what you get for it. They should be paying the victims of their school district for lack of education!

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    I think if you feel you must be negative ...why not send a personal message?

Many, many people look at these posts and you certainly do not represent yourself or the city well.

As far as what anyone accomplishes....Just ask any parent who frequently waits YEARS to see how their children grew up.

All it takes is one small seed but the harvest comes long after. There is good and bad in all of us. The budget is old news and Andrea cannot be blamed for it failing. STOP whinning!

What is YOUR conribution to helping the city??????
    Its amazing that i dont see you telling andrea that when she attacks everyone, and I dont represent the city or schools and never intend to either, so you must be mistaken on whom i am and who the told you i am, I am more than5 but less than ten. She has accomplished nothing, period. for a person who talks about I so much you would think she could list one posotive about herself.
    she went to college on welfare money,lives on welfare money and a few years of work and probably will soaking up ssi if there is any left. and bitches about tax dollars being misspent. enough is enough! And personnally i dont care about the budget failing, I care what the kids stand to lose.
    I volunteer for many youth activities and church functions and also to the homeless, but i dont need to toot my horn I do it because I like to, not for a resume.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information