Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

So on the subject of SBS - wasn't her husband the focus of a racist suit?? i think the school paid $$ to keep him because he is the best friend of Makeyenko/Miller - I think it may have been said that "he didn't know any better"...I guess that is their way of saying his racist antics are ACCEPTABLE with the Lackawanna City School District!! BTW- why do they send their kid to OLV when they both accept a paycheck from the Lackawanna School Distrcit? Isn't the Lackawanna School District GOOD enough for them???

Let's ask the Arabian Community about his racist remarks/actions which have cost the city thousands of $! Yeah, this is JUST what the city needs to move it forward and another thing - how does SBS plan on working for the city when she has to leave her district job EARLY in order to get to her waitress position? I call that a "NO SHOW" job where she would be accepting PUBLIC money!!! Both her husband and herself have raped the district and now their sites are on the city with Makeyenko pushing her fat behind!! Go Sue Go!! Heave forward - NOT!!!! You are a disgrace along with your RACIST husband! and Chuck Jaworski isn't ANY better for teaming up with her!

So Miss Suzy-Q - when do you think you will have time to work for the citizens of Lackawanna or do you feel that you entiltled to collect $ for the position of Council President in between driving your "crowned" princess to her hockey, baseball etc OUTSIDE of the city you so want to represent....here is an idea - GET OUT -WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!! Take Makeyenko with you and your racist husband too!!

Where's Mickey (Lackawanna#1) tonight??? All quiet on the western front?? BROWN NOSE!! Be a man for ONCE!! Can you stand on your own two feet or do you need Dave to steer you by your little brown nose??

Only a scumbag like you would attack somebody for taking care of their kid the best they could.your lies and slander will be challenged. It seems you have an infatuation with makeyenko and Stanz and his family. Any coward can hide behind a screen name and make up lies just to hurt good people. Why don't you come out and say these things to everyones face . Cowards wouldn't because you might be held accountable. Show some proof or shutup! Yellow belly. Btw you shouldtry taking care of youR own ad good as sue and Dave takes care of their princess. Hey jealousy, hey jealousy

Ok dick tracy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the references to Sue's bio were originally made with regards to questioning her qualifications for the Lackawanna City Council President's position. No one is disputing that Sue is a "good mother." The question to be asked is...how does being a bar owner and a "good mother" translate into being the right candidate for that position? Why are questions about Sue's qualifications for City Council President being construed as personal attacks against her character? Most moms do what moms do...take care of their kids. But Sue wants to be CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT...the voters need a bit MORE INFO please about her qualifications, experience, vision & mission statement, etc.

P.S. Since this thread about Hank-the-tank, same goes for him...NEED MORE INFO please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Only a scumbag like you would attack somebody for taking care of their kid the best they could.your lies and slander will be challenged. It seems you have an infatuation with makeyenko and Stanz and his family. Any coward can hide behind a screen name and make up lies just to hurt good people. Why don't you come out and say these things to everyones face . Cowards wouldn't because you might be held accountable. Show some proof or shutup! Yellow belly. Btw you shouldtry taking care of youR own ad good as sue and Dave takes care of their princess. Hey jealousy, hey jealousy
    oh please, you know everything gibbsgal stated is true. JM & company, DS,GS,SBS,MM,JO,JP,etc & school board are sooooooooooo corrupt & pathetic, word is out that you all are beginning to stab each other in the back. we cannot wait to see who will be the last man standing to hold the glorified title of so called man in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the references to Sue's bio were originally made with regards to questioning her qualifications for the Lackawanna City Council President's position. No one is disputing that Sue is a "good mother." The question to be asked is...how does being a bar owner and a "good mother" translate into being the right candidate for that position? Why are questions about Sue's qualifications for City Council President being construed as personal attacks against her character? Most moms do what moms do...take care of their kids. But Sue wants to be CITY COUNCIL PRESIDENT...the voters need a bit MORE INFO please about her qualifications, experience, vision & mission statement, etc.

P.S. Since this thread about Hank-the-tank, same goes for him...NEED MORE INFO please!!!
    you are absolutely right, but is SBSs case its just another political position for the scumbags of lackawanna to have some kind of control.

Quote Originally Posted by gibbsgal View Post
    so on the subject of sbs - wasn't her husband the focus of a racist suit?? I think the school paid $$ to keep him because he is the best friend of makeyenko/miller - i think it may have been said that "he didn't know any better"...i guess that is their way of saying his racist antics are acceptable with the lackawanna city school district!! Btw- why do they send their kid to olv when they both accept a paycheck from the lackawanna school distrcit? Isn't the lackawanna school district good enough for them???

Let's ask the arabian community about his racist remarks/actions which have cost the city thousands of $! Yeah, this is just what the city needs to move it forward and another thing - how does sbs plan on working for the city when she has to leave her district job early in order to get to her waitress position? I call that a "no show" job where she would be accepting public money!!! Both her husband and herself have raped the district and now their sites are on the city with makeyenko pushing her fat behind!! Go sue go!! Heave forward - not!!!! You are a disgrace along with your racist husband! And chuck jaworski isn't any better for teaming up with her!
    jaworski needs to team up,nephews job at hs maybe cut

So on the subject of SBS - wasn't her husband the focus of a racist suit?? i think the school paid $$ to keep him because he is the best friend of Makeyenko/Miller - I think it may have been said that "he didn't know any better"...I guess that is their way of saying his racist antics are ACCEPTABLE with the Lackawanna City School District!! BTW- why do they send their kid to OLV when they both accept a paycheck from the Lackawanna School Distrcit? Isn't the Lackawanna School District GOOD enough for them???

Let's ask the Arabian Community about his racist remarks/actions which have cost the city thousands of $! Yeah, this is JUST what the city needs to move it forward and another thing - how does SBS plan on working for the city when she has to leave her district job EARLY in order to get to her waitress position? I call that a "NO SHOW" job where she would be accepting PUBLIC money!!! Both her husband and herself have raped the district and now their sites are on the city with Makeyenko pushing her fat behind!! Go Sue Go!! Heave forward - NOT!!!! You are a disgrace along with your RACIST husband! and Chuck Jaworski isn't ANY better for teaming up with her!
    Why didn't you mention that it was Patty B and Co. that gave her husband's buddies the $$$ ? Your hatred for Makeyenko comes across loud and clear. You post nothing but lies and rumors. You've even gone so low as to attack families. What a low life piece of crap you are. Lack #1 said it perfectly when he/she called you a coward hiding behind a screen name

Done. Appointment set
    Another lie? You'd have to expose yourself and you don't have the courage to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    oh please, you know everything gibbsgal stated is true. JM & company, DS,GS,SBS,MM,JO,JP,etc & school board are sooooooooooo corrupt & pathetic, word is out that you all are beginning to stab each other in the back. we cannot wait to see who will be the last man standing to hold the glorified title of so called man in power.
    Follow your own advice. GET A LIFE!!!
    Is 1,2,3 your counting limit?

Post Good One!

Quote Originally Posted by Caz5 View Post

You said that very well, and I totally agree with your points.

It is not the cake job of just walking around shaking hands some make it out to be, and to do it right you have to be available 24/7!

Post I Can't Stop Laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Only a scumbag like you would attack somebody for taking care of their kid the best they could.your lies and slander will be challenged. Why don't you come out and say these things to everyones face . Cowards wouldn't because you might be held accountable. Show some proof or shutup! Yellow belly. Btw you shouldtry taking care of youR own ad good as sue and Dave takes care of their princess. Hey jealousy, hey jealousy

You really tickle me lack1!

"[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;764778]Only a scumbag like you would attack somebody for taking care of their kid the best they could.your lies and slander will be challenged."

"[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;764778]Only a scumbag like you would attack somebody for taking care of their kid the best they could.your lies and slander will be challenged."

"Cowards wouldn't because you might be held accountable. Show some proof or shutup! Yellow belly"

Who are YOU again? Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
    NO, I am not calling you names.........
    I just can't stop laughing!

Post This blind hatred is what makes Lackawanna lack good folks for political candidates!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Why didn't you mention that it was Patty B and Co. that gave her husband's buddies the $$$ ? Your hatred for Makeyenko comes across loud and clear. You post nothing but lies and rumors. You've even gone so low as to attack families. What a low life piece of crap you are. Lack #1 said it perfectly when he/she called you a coward hiding behind a screen name

You all need a chill pill!

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information