Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

i will be at the mayoral debate to hear out what they have to say as well... i am a citizen with a family in the city.. i want the best for my children while they are growing up. Pounce? I don't see that.. I see Andrea Haxton blowing SMOKE again. If you look i started this thread about Hank, so i have stated my concerns with both canidates from which i have herd nothing positive about. As far as SBS i know nothing about her nor have herd of her before. From what i am reading whether fact or not she is associated to the dirtbagg who ran the school board into the ground so she is not getting my or my family vote either. If you have someone else who you know for sure is running let me know, let the site know so we can share information on them

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    i will be at the mayoral debate to hear out what they have to say as well... i am a citizen with a family in the city.. i want the best for my children while they are growing up. Pounce? I don't see that.. I see Andrea Haxton blowing SMOKE again. If you look i started this thread about Hank, so i have stated my concerns with both canidates from which i have herd nothing positive about. As far as SBS i know nothing about her nor have herd of her before. From what i am reading whether fact or not she is associated to the dirtbagg who ran the school board into the ground so she is not getting my or my family vote either. If you have someone else who you know for sure is running let me know, let the site know so we can share information on them
    Or better yet, they could sign up here with their real names and we could get to know them. Why is that such an impossible dream?

THEY more then likely HAVE JOBS!!!! and not time to sit on here all day like the lady you are defending

You can say what you want about SBS and whoever but if you took as much time to meet her as you did to judge her, I would bet youd walk away with a different opinion. Ask anyone who knows her,and if your from Lackawanna and you dont know her or ever heard of her ? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

i herd of the BAR.... Seems like bar owners try to run this town.. rozwood
    = woodies, now sbs = bokans?? i mean nothing aginst her like i said dont know her but i cant stomach her boy JOHN the BULLY even if she "WOW"'s me with what she says she wnats to do for the city she will not get my VOTE bc of JOHN if she is a great person tell her move away from JOHN

There is no need for a debate now of days in a election this small, let the candidates come to you and plead thier case and if they dont then dont vote for them.
    They want to have a debate so they can bring people to them and have set questions that they can be prepared to answer to make themselves look good.When i say they i mean the hand picked candidates of the party. If they want your vote let them come to you, they are the ones running for office.
    These people think they are something important like they are having a bebate on abc or something presidential caliber.
    Remove them from thier element and let them answer at your door step not thiers!

i herd of the BAR.... Seems like bar owners try to run this town.. rozwood
    = woodies, now sbs = bokans?? i mean nothing aginst her like i said dont know her but i cant stomach her boy JOHN the BULLY even if she "WOW"'s me with what she says she wnats to do for the city she will not get my VOTE bc of JOHN if she is a great person tell her move away from JOHN
    She hasnt owned bokans for about ten years now and John doesnt control her, like i said get to know her first,but if you dont want to, move on. Just dont vote for andrea. please

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    There is no need for a debate now of days in a election this small, let the candidates come to you and plead thier case and if they dont then dont vote for them.
    They want to have a debate so they can bring people to them and have set questions that they can be prepared to answer to make themselves look good.When i say they i mean the hand picked candidates of the party. If they want your vote let them come to you, they are the ones running for office.
    These people think they are something important like they are having a bebate on abc or something presidential caliber.
    Remove them from thier element and let them answer at your door step not thiers!
    VERY good point... this about it this way... I'm sure if the democratic party is to set the debate up the questions and answers would favor the endorsed candidate Geoff. So people who are educated if Geoff really sounds good at the debate its because it was sided twords him.. I herd an outside party is putting it together so maybe it wont be bias, but then again this is Lackawanna. I'm sure they will try to make Chuck and Pat look like they know nothing..

She hasnt owned bokans for about ten years now and John doesnt control her, like i said get to know her first,but if you dont want to, move on.
    i know what i read which she put in the front page which she put herself and Bokans tavern together so in return i put the two together as well... How does John not control her? Ever since the falling out between John and Norm she appears to run for council? NOO its not to go against Norm and the party??? i Know her husband DAVE and JOHN are best friends.. It doesn't take alot to read between the lines!

VERY good point... this about it this way... I'm sure if the democratic party is to set the debate up the questions and answers would favor the endorsed candidate Geoff. So people who are educated if Geoff really sounds good at the debate its because it was sided twords him.. I herd an outside party is putting it together so maybe it wont be bias, but then again this is Lackawanna. I'm sure they will try to make Chuck and Pat look like they know nothing..
    Some one has to contact the outside party, hmmmm Frans arms reach deep in erie county so figure that.get someone from out of state. Ive seen these rigged debates over the years.

THEY more then likely HAVE JOBS!!!! and not time to sit on here all day like the lady you are defending
    Well thank you for that ridiculous explanation. We ALL know why they are NOT here, registered users under their real names! It has nothing to do with their jobs, and everything to do with their lack of courage. 99.99% of them would not be able to handle this forum, even with you kissing their a**es.

If you have been reading this for long, you would see that I have been asking for them for a long time. Not one has ever dared, we might SEE their stupidity!

Hank, Sue, Geoff, Pat???? Come out, come out, wherever you are. We know you read here!

mind as well contact a customer service firm who is out of the country to do this deate then! People can already tell Hank is a pupet by the way he talks.. Once Geoff starts really talking you will see it too... and we al know who the pupetmaster is!

i know what i read which she put in the front page which she put herself and Bokans tavern together so in return i put the two together as well... How does John not control her? Ever since the falling out between John and Norm she appears to run for council? NOO its not to go against Norm and the party??? i Know her husband DAVE and JOHN are best friends.. It doesn't take alot to read between the lines!
    Growing up she was best friends with johns sister,she was and i believe still is like family to the whole makeyenko family, do they control her also?and what falling out is there with Norm?
    She was asked by alot of people to run but from what i understand put her letter to seek the democratic endorsement in after they hand picked thier candidates.
    John is a Independent not a democrat by the way.

Growing up she was best friends with johns sister,she was and i believe still is like family to the whole makeyenko family, do they control her also?and what falling out is there with Norm?
    She was asked by alot of people to run but from what i understand put her letter to seek the democratic endorsement in after they hand picked thier candidates.
    John is a Independent not a democrat by the way.
    There is NO way John is an Idependent... Tony Ming runs that party and those two we all know hate eachother why would he be in a party where he cant move his weight around?? Im just stating fomr any standpoint an association with JOHN MAKEYENKO is a BAD one. YOU might be the only person in this city to disagree.... BTW the falling out... John wanted a mechanics job and Norm told him NO thats how this started

There is NO way John is an Idependent... Tony Ming runs that party and those two we all know hate eachother why would he be in a party where he cant move his weight around?? Im just stating fomr any standpoint an association with JOHN MAKEYENKO is a BAD one. YOU might be the only person in this city to disagree.... BTW the falling out... John wanted a mechanics job and Norm told him NO thats how this started
    He is a independent and he is a mechanic, and he must be doing something right he keeps getting elected.You must not know him either your judging him from this site!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information