Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    You can try to dress it up any which way that pleases you, but the bottom line here is she is not qualified. We are all taxpayors, we all belong to some political party, we all vote, we are parents, own a home, and then some, SBS is not any different. As far as her title AA, she is a secretary in the SE dept. along with the other secretaries, answers the phone, does paperwork, no executive decisions. You say she attended college? At 42 she should have finished with a degree in what major? What's her QPA? Oh but wait, these are SBS' qualifications and yours makes you what an EXECUTIVE Floor Mopper.
    What are the qualifications for council president, Please let me know so we could inform everyone? you can throw smack anywhere you want as long as you can hide behind a anonymous screen name , other than that you you are a cowardous piece of work. everyonee has got your game down thats why your on the outside looking in. And thats from every angle. Havent seen you in a while , where you been?

You can try to dress it up any which way that pleases you, but the bottom line here is she is not qualified. We are all taxpayors, we all belong to some political party, we all vote, we are parents, own a home, and then some, SBS is not any different. As far as her title AA, she is a secretary in the SE dept. along with the other secretaries, answers the phone, does paperwork, no executive decisions. You say she attended college? At 42 she should have finished with a degree in what major? What's her QPA? Oh but wait, these are SBS' qualifications and yours makes you what an EXECUTIVE Floor Mopper.
    Why do you not call hank a bill collector instesad of a private sector professional?
    why do you not ask for his college 9 years and no degree?
    Hes not a taxpayer in lackawanna, we are all not tax payers, does he get a tax bill, no!
    He does not vote, but says he is happy that his voice could be heard, and every vote counts!
    He is not a parent!
    And he doesnt own a home!
    quit being jealous, I cant even post here anymore and i will tell the other 6 to stop also because you are just a irrelevant factor that does nothing but bring chaos and havoc everywhere you go thats why your OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Why do you not call hank a bill collector instesad of a private sector professional?
    Hes not a taxpayer in lackawanna, we are all not tax payers, does he get a tax bill, no!
    He does not vote, but says he is happy that his voice could be heard, and every vote counts!
    He is not a parent!
    quit being jealous, I cant even post here anymore and i will tell the other 6 to stop also because you are just a irrelevant factor that does nothing but bring chaos and havoc everywhere you go thats why your OUT!
    I have not made up my mind as to whom I will vote FOR but I do know whom I will not. I'm OUT of what? I'm certainly not jealous of you. I've only given you facts that you try to distort. You seem to get hung up on nonsense. I cannot comment on things that I don't know. That would be stupid wouldn't you agree? I truly doubt that you consider me irrelevent. Think of me as John the Baptist, A VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS. I will promise you that I will call you out for your lies and spins. The truth will set us free, your so simple, your not even a challange.
    A no comment would be the smartest thing that you could do since it is so simple to confuse you. I'll bet the boss told you to stop responding saying "you're killing me". So if we don't hear from you again, have nice life and Toot-a-Loo!

Lackawanna # 1 - PRIVATE SECTOR - what is it you do no get, maybe just dense or inhaled to many cleaning solutions. As for being on the outs, I'm assuming that unless the ring of BIG JOHN is kissed that the person is somehow relegated to the wilderness? Is that how it works? Soooooooooo dumb

Lackawanna #1 talking about hiding behind a screen name Sylbilski. Everyone here has a screen name or do you think their using their given names, duh.

Cool Stop, my sides are hurting!

What are the qualifications for council president, Please let me know so we could inform everyone? you can throw smack anywhere you want as long as you can hide behind a anonymous screen name , other than that you you are a cowardous piece of work. everyonee has got your game down thats why your on the outside looking in. And thats from every angle. Havent seen you in a while , where you been?

Come on, I can't stop laughing! You should be on Comedy Central!
    Now are you really going to take your ball and go home this time?

Cool You're Right About the, " Duh "!

Lackawanna #1 talking about hiding behind a screen name Sylbilski. Everyone here has a screen name or do you think their using their given names, duh.

Honestly, when all this pre-election nonsense is over we should have a BIG celebration party and ALL shake-hands!

Let the up-coming debate fill in the blanks......I can't wait!

He is not a parent!
    crying_baby2.jpg Can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by [U
    [/U]lackawanna #1;775609]What are the qualifications for council president, Please let me know so we could inform everyone? you can throw smack anywhere you want as long as you can hide behind a anonymous screen name , other than that you you are a cowardous piece of work. everyonee has got your game down thats why your on the outside looking in. And thats from every angle. Havent seen you in a while , where you been?
    Ahemmmmmm.....quite interesting....please re-read your post. What exactly is it that you hide behind???? I am pretty sure your name is not
    lackawanna#1.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Ahemmmmmm.....quite interesting....please re-read your post. What exactly is it that you hide behind???? I am pretty sure your name is not
    lackawanna#1.
    they should rename themselves lackawanna 6-9

Lackawanna #1, Sybilski, just for the record since you lost your composer and since you will no longer be posting I need to tell you that I never said Hank was a viable candidate, you just assumed that since I do not think SBS is qualified. There are other candidates. Oh, I have been around, although the last time I was in your company was 7/4, I told you great party. Does not look like I will be invited next year. I know you will be reading this. The voters that I have talked to have had enough already, the JM merry-go-round needs to come to a halt.

Seems soneone was out last night either taking down the hank sign or distroying them..........

The only person taking down hanks signs is mother nature, seems hanky doesnt know that paper signs stapled together does sit well with water and wind. Try Again you jealous haters!

Hey Lackawanna #1, how was the vacation? Did all the more than 5 less than 10 go together? Or did you all have to wait for one of you to get back so there would be permission to post on here again?

The only person taking down hanks signs is mother nature, seems hanky doesnt know that paper signs stapled together does sit well with water and wind. Try Again you jealous haters!
    Yep the hurricane never even hit here yet and they are disappearing because of the weather. Do you really realize how stupid you sound. I suppose the weather your talking about happens only 3x a year May,September and November right? Get real.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread Information