Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    LOL Funny stuff considering the others have 2nd and 3rd lines to.
    You really dont have a clue do you?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    wow , you are that dumb, democrat running on republican line , the democrats should love that! Political whore!
    Patrick A. McCusker
    Thank you for coming to the Mayoral debate. I was pleased to see a great turnout by the Lackawanna residents. There were fantastic questions turned in by the voters for the candidates to answer. As I am sure you are aware, I am the candidate running on the Republican and Democratic primary. I am a life long registered Democrat and the Republicans listened to me and felt confident in endorsing my campaign. I also received the AFL-CIO endorsement which you know is a highly valued endorsement showing my strong committment to the hard working blue collar workforce in Lackawanna, and throughout Western New York. Good luck with your campaign Mark!

I just copied this from Mark Poloncarz's thread on facebook. It looks like there are many democrats that already like it!!!!!

Noone in thier right mind who wants to win or has a true vision would seek both republican and democrat lines

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    How did mccusker get three lines?
    Maybe he's not like the rest of them? It's called being non-partisian in case you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    Patrick A. McCusker
    Thank you for coming to the Mayoral debate. I was pleased to see a great turnout by the Lackawanna residents. There were fantastic questions turned in by the voters for the candidates to answer. As I am sure you are aware, I am the candidate running on the Republican and Democratic primary. I am a life long registered Democrat and the Republicans listened to me and felt confident in endorsing my campaign. I also received the AFL-CIO endorsement which you know is a highly valued endorsement showing my strong committment to the hard working blue collar workforce in Lackawanna, and throughout Western New York. Good luck with your campaign Mark!

I just copied this from Mark Poloncarz's thread on facebook. It looks like there are many democrats that already like it!!!!!
    I think thats pats post on Marks wall thanking Mark for coming to the debate!

Noone in thier right mind who wants to win or has a true vision would seek both republican and democrat lines
    What true vision would that be? The toilet like the last few decades? Maybe Pat likes thinking outside the box and is all inclusive vs single minded my way or the highway people who led the city down the toilet.FLLLUUUSSSHHHH!!

I think thats pats post on Marks wall thanking Mark for coming to the debate!
    you thinking, now there is a novel idea.
    that is exactly what it is. He states in there that he has received the endorsement of the afl-cio. how do you THINK that happened?

Lackawanna 1 is posting all this on the wrong thread once again. Says alot about the reading skills in the city school district.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I really wonder how SBS is even qualified for the post either. Wonder how she plans on running a meeting. She has no clue. Can you say puppet for Makeyenko.
    this is the post that got everthing off the thread, some more deflection

SBS and Hank are running against each other are you that D-E-N-S-E? So how does Pat get in here?

You are such an idiot ,most people in this city are blue collar , hard working mothers, who drive thier kids everywhere, and only you would insult them like you just did.
    Viable candidate you would be naming?
    Just being blue collar is no reason for you to show your stupidity. My father was a true blue collar worker and also the smartest human being I ever knew. So I guess the question is, is SBS' qualified to be council president. Since these were traits that you expounded then I guess you were talking about yourself being the idiot. I won't hold that against you, I understand the source. Being a mother, a secretary, waitress/ex-barmaid doesn't necessarily make you a good candidate for council president either. So if this is the best you can do for qualifications then the answer is obiviously NO.

PUpets,Puppets,Puppets is all you have to say, theres noone who can pull the strings like tony mingarelli thats why pat has no chance
    Here's a good one for you fits perfectly:MerylSheep.jpg Might want to use it on the campaign lit.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Just being blue collar is no reason for you to show your stupidity. My father was a true blue collar worker and also the smartest human being I ever knew. So I guess the question is, is SBS' qualified to be council president. Since these were traits that you expounded then I guess you were talking about yourself being the idiot. I won't hold that against you, I understand the source. Being a mother, a secretary, waitress/ex-barmaid doesn't necessarily make you a good candidate for council president either. So if this is the best you can do for qualifications then the answer is obiviously NO.
    42 yr old Life long resident,Mother, adminastrative assistant,waitress, former business owner, home owner,tax payer, active voter,past democratic committee person, attended trocaire college -vs- 30 yr old life long resident,private sector professional? how about bill collecter, lives with mom and dad still, not a home owner not a city tax payer, and been in college for almost a decade and will graduate in 2012 if he stays there, only voted in political elections 4 times in his life but appreciates his voice being heard and thinks every vote counts.

You really dont have a clue do you?
    42 yr old Life long resident,Mother, adminastrative assistant,waitress, former business owner, home owner,tax payer, active voter,past democratic committee person, attended trocaire college -vs- 30 yr old life long resident,private sector professional? how about bill collecter, lives with mom and dad still, not a home owner not a city tax payer, and been in college for almost a decade and will graduate in 2012 if he stays there, only voted in political elections 4 times in his life but appreciates his voice being heard and thinks every vote counts.
    You can try to dress it up any which way that pleases you, but the bottom line here is she is not qualified. We are all taxpayors, we all belong to some political party, we all vote, we are parents, own a home, and then some, SBS is not any different. As far as her title AA, she is a secretary in the SE dept. along with the other secretaries, answers the phone, does paperwork, no executive decisions. You say she attended college? At 42 she should have finished with a degree in what major? What's her QPA? Oh but wait, these are SBS' qualifications and yours makes you what an EXECUTIVE Floor Mopper.

Whatever mr. and mrs disgruntled ex school employee

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread Information