Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Hank "the tank" pirowski

Post ?????????

[QUOTE=youcangohome;764886]Why didn't you mention that it was Patty B and Co. that gave her husband's buddies the $$$ ? Your hatred for Makeyenko comes across loud and clear. You post nothing but lies and rumors. You've even gone so low as to attack families. What a low life piece of crap you are. Lack #1 said it perfectly when he/she called you a coward hiding behind a screen name[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Follow your own advice. GET A LIFE!!!
    Is 1,2,3 your counting limit?
    when morans have nothing to say all they do is yell or threaten, you know i have not told any lies, when you tell the truth its as simple as 123. if you have nothing constructive to say, just go away.

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;764903]
    Why didn't you mention that it was Patty B and Co. that gave her husband's buddies the $$$ ? Your hatred for Makeyenko comes across loud and clear. You post nothing but lies and rumors. You've even gone so low as to attack families. What a low life piece of crap you are. Lack #1 said it perfectly when he/she called you a coward hiding behind a screen name[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?!
    Andrea just when I thought you were getting better,I was going to compliment you on getting a job finally, you held this one for 3 days, 3 days are you kidding me. You are a low life, you cant even hold a job for a week, oh I forgot welfare is easier. Get a life and a job!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why didn't you mention that it was Patty B and Co. that gave her husband's buddies the $$$ ? Your hatred for Makeyenko comes across loud and clear. You post nothing but lies and rumors. You've even gone so low as to attack families. What a low life piece of crap you are. Lack #1 said it perfectly when he/she called you a coward hiding behind a screen name
    Hi youcangohome, lack#1,

My name is Tony Fracasso... What are your names?

Another lie? You'd have to expose yourself and you don't have the courage to do that.
    it is confidential, its called whistle blowing, a govt program, been there done that, testified regarding local doctor double dipping ins. bills. the only time you are exposed if settlement is not made, and case goes to court, you idiot.

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;764917]
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Andrea just when I thought you were getting better,I was going to compliment you on getting a job finally, you held this one for 3 days, 3 days are you kidding me. You are a low life, you cant even hold a job for a week, oh I forgot welfare is easier. Get a life and a job!
    SBS already confronted Andrea. why don't we talk about the replacement of the more than qualified maintenance staff with minimum wage skilled floor moppers. Tell me we are not paying them more than minimum wage and secondly, will we have to bring people in from the outside to handle minor plumbing and electrical problems? How much will that cost the tax payors and who will get the job. I'm sure those jobs will not go out to bid. Seems that in the future the board will have more money to pay their friends and families.

There is a reason why large corporations pay their executives a lot of money.
    Just look at what you get when you have minimium wage people running a business like the schools and city.

PS I wonder if the RICO Act applies to the politics in Lackawanna? Pay to play, dealing with the allocation of federal & state funds and threat of harm. hummmmmm

Post Remember I Told Her, "You better have your facts straight!"

[QUOTE=getalife123;764944]
    Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post

SBS already confronted Andrea. why don't we talk about the replacement of the more than qualified maintenance staff with minimum wage skilled floor moppers. Tell me we are not paying them more than minimum wage and secondly, will we have to bring people in from the outside to handle minor plumbing and electrical problems? How much will that cost the tax payors and who will get the job. I'm sure those jobs will not go out to bid. Seems that in the future the board will have more money to pay their friends and families.

There is a reason why large corporations pay their executives a lot of money.
    Just look at what you get when you have minimium wage people running a business like the schools and city.

PS I wonder if the RICO Act applies to the politics in Lackawanna? Pay to play, dealing with the allocation of federal & state funds and threat of harm. hummmmmm

Just a little FYI for clarification:
    The woman I mentioned hollered at me because she said I was posting stuff about "her Father" on here.
    I know what I post and I did not do what she was accusing me of doing.

Look for yourself. That is all.

And I agree with getalife123, too----I have said it many times, nepotism breeds incompetence. If you have a political prostitute who many times is the wrong fit for whatever job, then how are they going to do the job right if they did not earn it through their credentials?

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;764976]
    Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post

The woman I mentioned hollered at me because she said I was posting stuff about "her Father" on here.

And I agree with getalife123, too----I have said it many times, nepotism breeds incompetence. If you have a political prostitute who many times is the wrong fit for whatever job, then how are they going to do the job right if they did not earn it through their credentials?
    Andrea, i know, i read your posts, you gather alot of info, by all means you are not malicious. She had no business hollering at you for something you did not do. I think the issue there was about that bar. For gods sake, the man has been dead for 20 yrs., their even disturbing the dead, let him rest in peace.

Why didn't you mention that it was Patty B and Co. that gave her husband's buddies the $$$ ? Your hatred for Makeyenko comes across loud and clear. You post nothing but lies and rumors. You've even gone so low as to attack families. What a low life piece of crap you are. Lack #1 said it perfectly when he/she called you a coward hiding behind a screen name
    FACT of the matter is that it was a Civil Rights Lawsuit. There was an investigation and it was FOUNDED. I believe he was suspended with pay during this time. The next step could have been that the Board press charges on him. Miller, Hetey & Co. voted against Patty B & Co. on going to court with the racist pig. The insurance company paid the gentlemen - that is what it is there for.

Oh and of course Dave "didn't know any better" right??
    Last edited by gibbsgal; July 13th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

What is defamation?

Defamation is false and unprivileged spoken words or written publication, which exposes any living person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or which causes him/her to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure him/her in his/her trade or occupation.
    Defamation of character lawsuits:
    For example, if a person or the news media says or writes something about you that is understood to lower your reputation, or that keeps people from associating with you, defamation has occurred. However, if someone says something false about someone who has died, as reprehensible as that may be, in most states it is not considered defamatory. No legal action can be taken on behalf of a dead person. Only a living person can be defamed.

What are the elements of a defamation claim?

1.a publication to one other than the person defamed;
    2.a false statement of fact;
    3.that is understood as
    •being of and concerning the plaintiff; and
    •tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.
    4.If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.

Whenever you get online,your computer is assigned an IP address. If you connect through the router, all of the computers on that network will share a similar Internet Protocol address; though each computer on the network will have a unique Internet address. An IP address is the Internet Protocol (IP) address given to every computer connected to the Internet. An IP address is needed to send information, much like a street address or P.O. box is needed to receive regular mail. Tracing an IP address is actually pretty straightforward, and even though it's not always possible to track down a specific individual, you can get enough information to take action and file a complaint.

Whenever you get online,your computer is assigned an IP address. If you connect through the router, all of the computers on that network will share a similar Internet Protocol address; though each computer on the network will have a unique Internet address. An IP address is the Internet Protocol (IP) address given to every computer connected to the Internet. An IP address is needed to send information, much like a street address or P.O. box is needed to receive regular mail. Tracing an IP address is actually pretty straightforward, and even though it's not always possible to track down a specific individual, you can get enough information to take action and file a complaint.
    Who is this now? How many people make up Lackawanna1? The original one isn't anywhere near as intelligent to write or think like this.
    Last edited by mnb811; July 13th, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

What is defamation?

Defamation is false and unprivileged spoken words or written publication, which exposes any living person to hatred, contempt, ridicule, or which causes him/her to be shunned or avoided, or which has a tendency to injure him/her in his/her trade or occupation.
    Defamation of character lawsuits:
    For example, if a person or the news media says or writes something about you that is understood to lower your reputation, or that keeps people from associating with you, defamation has occurred. However, if someone says something false about someone who has died, as reprehensible as that may be, in most states it is not considered defamatory. No legal action can be taken on behalf of a dead person. Only a living person can be defamed.

What are the elements of a defamation claim?

1.a publication to one other than the person defamed;
    2.a false statement of fact;
    3.that is understood as
    •being of and concerning the plaintiff; and
    •tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.
    4.If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.
    Who was defamed? LOL

Facts: SBS daughter goes to OLV

SBS husband is a racist. That is why they settled a civil rights lawsuit wasn't it? Would you want what he did in court? That is what the diversity training was for wasn't it? (Maybe someone can post the investigators report on here. But,I don't think you really want to go there!)

SBS and her husband work for school district but send their kid elsewhere even though Lackawanna#1 and Youcangohome constantly whined about Omar Saleh and Cath829 sending their kid elsewhere. I guess its ok though when your friends do it!

MY opinon (still no defamation or slander) :Obviously since they BOTH work there they know the schools system sucks so they send their kid to OLV!

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;764976]
    Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post

God forbid you say something about SBS's dad. I will say something though. The guy was one of the nicest people I ever met and had a lot of class. As of now I can't say that about SBS and her circle of friends. Maybe they need to learn something from him!

Only a scumbag like you would attack somebody for taking care of their kid the best they could.your lies and slander will be challenged. It seems you have an infatuation with makeyenko and Stanz and his family. Any coward can hide behind a screen name and make up lies just to hurt good people. Why don't you come out and say these things to everyones face . Cowards wouldn't because you might be held accountable. Show some proof or shutup! Yellow belly. Btw you shouldtry taking care of youR own ad good as sue and Dave takes care of their princess. Hey jealousy, hey jealousy
    All you ever say is slander,lies and jealousy. Since you never counter with facts proving otherwise you look like an ass!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information