Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Desired changes to West Seneca's Code of Ethics

Lesson time

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead
    You accused him of disparaging Reidy, Nigro, Liberatore which his post clearly does not. His post outlines the chain of events that lead to a potential conflict of interest situation for Notaro; i.e., Notaro represented Reidy in a transaction and did not reveal his prior representation when Reidy appeared before the Town. I think you realize that - you are just using this as a platform to make a personal, name-calling attack against someone you are afraid of because he actually stands up for what he believes in. That must be very threatening to people like you.
    HE did by calling them out. And so be it if this is an attack against someone who starts a thread and then sits by while everyone else does his dirty work. All I'm asking for is a few answers to some questions that I have had in this post and many others. Unfortunately, you lose credibility when you won't or CAN'T answer. And no, I'm not threatened but I am right about one thing. He hid behind a rock and first Psycho and then you, Pumpkinhead, came to his defense. It's what I've said all along. He starts the battle and runs away. That being said, I rest my case.

Erly, I called no one out. I exposed a potential conflict of interest and set forth the factual predicate for it. I also tried to explain to you what I posted. You clearly are either intentionally not admitting that you understand it , your biases will not allow to admit it or you are just plain ignorant and cannot comprehend it.

Instead of asking why people are trying to explain it to you (or as you would say come to my defense), you should probably be asking yourself what do the others see that you don't.

However, I am sure that you will continue unabated in espousing your nonsense in an effort to obscure the message.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by erlyrizr1
    HE did by calling them out. And so be it if this is an attack against someone who starts a thread and then sits by while everyone else does his dirty work. All I'm asking for is a few answers to some questions that I have had in this post and many others. Unfortunately, you lose credibility when you won't or CAN'T answer. And no, I'm not threatened but I am right about one thing. He hid behind a rock and first Psycho and then you, Pumpkinhead, came to his defense. It's what I've said all along. He starts the battle and runs away. That being said, I rest my case.
    What part of the post don't you get?
    Anthony Nigro= Planning Board
    Paul Notaro= Asst. Town Attorney

If they represent the Town, and they either represent or have had business dealings with a person who is bringing official business before the Town, they should acknowledger that relationship, be it either in the past or at present. They should also abstain from voting or comment, as it may be a conflict of interest.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Dt and Psycho not everything is as you two are implying. You have made an assumption and are mistaken. Only one public official was involved.

The Mighty Dt has erred and a lemming followed.
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; March 5th, 2008 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    Dt and Psycho not everything is as you two are implying. You have made an assumption and are mistaken. Only one public official was involved.

The Mighty Dt has erred.
    A member of the Planning Board is not a public official? A Deputy Town Attorney is not a public official? How so?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

If I point out your mistake, are you going to apologize ?

I am sure if you could have, you would have.

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    I am my own master and serve no one.
    Is the "Master" scurrying to check with his sources that he serves ?

It'll be the only way you'll find the error of your way.

And you did err.

Stickin up for your buddy, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    What part of the post don't you get?
    Anthony Nigro= Planning Board
    Paul Notaro= Asst. Town Attorney

If they represent the Town, and they either represent or have had business dealings with a person who is bringing official business before the Town, they should acknowledger that relationship, be it either in the past or at present. They should also abstain from voting or comment, as it may be a conflict of interest.
    Let the MAN answer for himself. He knows what I want. Don't jump in where it doesn't concern you. I don't wanna spill the beans if ya know what I mean.

I am sure if you could have, you would have.
    I could but I won't. But I'll repeat my clue, there is only one public official involved with the situations you stated in this thread. Honest.

Erly, I called no one out. I exposed a potential conflict of interest and set forth the factual predicate for it. I also tried to explain to you what I posted. You clearly are either intentionally not admitting that you understand it , your biases will not allow to admit it or you are just plain ignorant and cannot comprehend it.

Instead of asking why people are trying to explain it to you (or as you would say come to my defense), you should probably be asking yourself what do the others see that you don't.

However, I am sure that you will continue unabated in espousing your nonsense in an effort to obscure the message.
    Yes you did. Have any of these people said or done anything to you in the past? And I take exception to the fact that you have never once explained anything that has been asked of you. I have posed many a question to you on this and other posts which you either don't or can't answer. All you wanna do is stir the pot. And stir you did which I applaud you for. And for your last sentence, I'll get back to you when I check those words in the dictionary so I can respond properly. That must be my comprehension problem.

Someone gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer

The Mighty Dt has erred and a lemming followed.
    Eb, I believe you have seen the light. Someone smarter than me, oops, I mean Warren. However, he won't respond. Although one of his buddies will answer for him. Guaranteed.

So there was only ONE public official who failed to reveal a conflict and not TWO, well, that changes everything....... You two are so transparent....you have something to lose in Dan Warren's challenges and questions to the Town. I don't know Dan Warren, never met him or anything, yet I do enjoy his posts and I look at the information he posts because it is helpful. I only signed on this forum to get information to help me decide on who to vote for during a time when I was being told a lot of different and conflicting opinions about the goings on here in town. I have avoided these West Seneca forum conversations for a long time because they always end up the same way.....pathetic.

Dan, thanks for posting information. It is futile to respond to the insults from ANONYMOUS posters. I will be going back to silently skimming the posts....

See ya

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead
    So there was only ONE public official who failed to reveal a conflict and not TWO, well, that changes everything....... You two are so transparent....you have something to lose in Dan Warren's challenges and questions to the Town. I don't know Dan Warren, never met him or anything, yet I do enjoy his posts and I look at the information he posts because it is helpful. I only signed on this forum to get information to help me decide on who to vote for during a time when I was being told a lot of different and conflicting opinions about the goings on here in town. I have avoided these West Seneca forum conversations for a long time because they always end up the same way.....pathetic.

Dan, thanks for posting information. It is futile to respond to the insults from ANONYMOUS posters. I will be going back to silently skimming the posts....
    Never said Warren doesn't have helpful posts. And I don't care if you met or talked to him. But when you're wrong, you're wrong. And when questioned he doesn't answer. And thank you for agreeing with me about him for not responding to questions thrown his way. I knew you were a smart man. Now with that being said, he still hasn't answered why he attacked the Reidys, Nigros, or Liberatores. I am still waiting and will continue to do so with every post he puts on in every web site. Then you can sit back and silently skim each post. However, you already know I'm right. Just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by erlyrizr1
    Warren won't respond. Although one of his buddies will answer for him. Guaranteed.
    Wow ! 8 minutes after you guaranteed it, it happened. Pumpkinface obliges you. The Amazing Erly ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information