Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Desired changes to West Seneca's Code of Ethics

I'm calling you out and you're not replying. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    Typical, making this an issue of the messanger rather than the merits of the message.
    Come on Warren, type up. Whatever credibility you have left is rapidly slipping away. Surely there has to be someones' reputation you can try to damage. Individuals like yourself aren't worth the time. You're nothing more than a mosquito in the scheme of life. But I have a boatload of it so I'll continue to wait for your reply. I hope its forthcoming but knowing your kind, you'll slink under a rock and then lash out at some poor soul from behind. You're a sham.

WOW! Take some time to work around the house, and someone forms a lynching party.

Erly, don't get your shorts in a bunch. I think he's just showing examples of the duplicitous dealings that have occurred in this town over the years. I'm sure you are aware of many of the rumors that have circulated, for some time, regarding property acquisitions by town officials in the past. The former administration was willing to look the other way, or perhaps participated and profited.

DTW may simply be pointing to the need for an Ethics Board in WS. Unfortunately, the six degrees of separation theory does not apply in WS. It's more like one or two degrees here, and therefore would be difficult to form a completely partisan panel.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

What are you, the big brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    WOW! Take some time to work around the house, and someone forms a lynching party.

Erly, don't get your shorts in a bunch. I think he's just showing examples of the duplicitous dealings that have occurred in this town over the years. I'm sure you are aware of many of the rumors that have circulated, for some time, regarding property acquisitions by town officials in the past. The former administration was willing to look the other way, or perhaps participated and profited.

DTW may simply be pointing to the need for an Ethics Board in WS. Unfortunately, the six degrees of separation theory does not apply in WS. It's more like one or two degrees here, and therefore would be difficult to form a completely partisan panel.
    Psycho, nice to hear from you. However, let Warren fight his own battles. And if I'm not mistaken, not one of those persons HE NAMED is a Town official. Rumors are just that:rumors. And the word perhaps in your post suggests that your surmising also. Let the accuser take the stand and answer by himself. This is the problem I have with him. He stirs the pot and then leaves the kitchen so others can do the dishes. I want him to answer but it's not gonna happen for one simple reason: He's a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by erlyrizr1
    Psycho, nice to hear from you. However, let Warren fight his own battles. And if I'm not mistaken, not one of those persons HE NAMED is a Town official. Rumors are just that:rumors. And the word perhaps in your post suggests that your surmising also. Let the accuser take the stand and answer by himself. This is the problem I have with him. He stirs the pot and then leaves the kitchen so others can do the dishes. I want him to answer but it's not gonna happen for one simple reason: He's a coward.
    I'm a coward? That is rich coming from you. It is quite apparent that you are either not through high school or, if so, you would not be able to pass the reading comprehension tests.

This thread is about the proposed changes in the Town's Ethics code. The fact pattern outlined above shows at least two town officials having either direct or familial dealings with a person appearing before the planning board and not disclosing their prior direct/indirect dealings with the person.

As Mrs. Meegan said about Mr. Lazzara you can only serve one master. Which master were those two people serving when they decided that application?
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

BTW, these are not rumors. For each transaction I set forth above I can give you liber book and page for them in the Erie County Clerk's Office, Index Numbers for the proof of representation and references to documents on file with the Secretary of State.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Hmmmmmm

Psycho replies on your behalf and then you decide to grow a set and reply. Fishy to say the least. But that's for another time. Who are the officials by name and who are the people whos names were dragged through the mud. Reidy is a town official? L iberatore is a town official? Nigro is a town official? Dannon concrete? Whos their official? B and G automotive? Who represents them as an official? Please clarify for me. that is if its ok with your buddies or do you want them to answer for you?

By the way, yes, you are a coward. Back stabber. Hit and runner. Whatever you wanna pick. I don't like you because you tend to take cheap shots at people and hide between your buddies legs. then you disappear and let others do your battling. Case in point, this thread. And all the others. And that would be the definition of a coward.

And what do Mrs. Meegan and Mr. Lazzara have to do with this thread? What, are they next on your list? although the word master strikes me as odd. That being we know who your master is.

Cut and paste and nothing original

BTW, these are not rumors. For each transaction I set forth above I can give you liber book and page for them in the Erie County Clerk's Office, Index Numbers for the proof of representation and references to documents on file with the Secretary of State.
    Whoop de doo.

Dt

As Mrs. Meegan said about Mr. Lazzara you can only serve one master.
    Looks to me like you Danny Boy could be viewed as violating this credo by some of your peers from your inner circle, given that you are referencing and lending credibility to another who is from outside that circle and I can say without naming names, assuredly is not welcomed by some within it.
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; March 4th, 2008 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    Looks to me like you Danny Boy could be viewed as violating this credo by some of your peers from your inner circle, given that you are referencing and lending credibility to another who is from outside that circle and I can say without naming names, assuredly is not welcomed by some within it.
    You are confusing a few distinct principles based on an assumption. First you are assuming that I am serving for someone else which is incorrect. I am my own master and serve no one. Second to reference someone's statement is not serving, and to serve some one it is not necessary to detract from the opposition.

Knock it off with the semantics Danny Boy. So you got a problem with the word serve. Fine. But also knock it off with the Lone Wolf cry. You and your little gang/co-suitors are aligned/partial/prefer, pick a word that fits, to certain board members. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and yet you can't admit that it's true. It's there for all to see with your posts. It's laughable that you continue deny your bias when confronted with it and in part is what renders you less than credible in here in many eyes.

I thought Erly went a bit ballistic here, but he's right on about you.
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; March 4th, 2008 at 07:29 PM.

I am my own master and serve no one.
    Danny Boy this was lame. Without copy and paste you struggle to impress. You also could have used: I march to the beat of my own drum or I follow no man......wait someone else told me that one in here already.

Anyways, rather sophmoric from someone who is so revered...........with himself.

SOE, do you post just for the sake of posting? I ask because for all the posting you do there is absolutely no substance to them. Just assumptions based on rumor and opinions without any factual predicates.

Also what have you done to bring about change that you allegedly seem to want, or are you just a professional arm chair quarterback?

This is a BIZARRE argument. Dan Warren provides real information about a conflict of interest that is WRONG and should be stopped in the Town, and you people attack him? What is the point? Are you Paul Notaro, Erly? Are you Notaro's girlfriend, SOE? Unlike you ANONYMOUS POSTERS, Dan Warren uses his real name!!!!! And who is the coward???? And he got off his butt and actually sued the Town when they did something wrong! That's hardly BACK-STABBING. It's right out in FRONT fighting for what you believe in.....not something that ERLY and SOE could relate to.

Say what, Pump

Pumpkin, ya aint got a clue, do ya? My posts aren't whether the great coward is right or wrong. It's that he has everyone defending him, yourself included. I asked simple questions, not only in this post but in others. I invite you to read them. All I ask is answers to my questions which the gutless one cannot nor will not answer. And by the way, I'm still waiting. he mentionrd the REIDYS, NIGROS, AND LIBERATORES, good hard working people, to try and smear rheir names. Why? Can't tell ya cuz he won't answer. This post or any other. Again, read before you type. However if ya wanna join the discussion, feel free. Just arm yourself with the facts. And if I ask a question, please try and answer. That's all I'm askin. And spineless one, I'm still waitin.

Quote Originally Posted by erlyrizr1
    Pumpkin, ya aint got a clue, do ya? My posts aren't whether the great coward is right or wrong. It's that he has everyone defending him, yourself included. I asked simple questions, not only in this post but in others. I invite you to read them. All I ask is answers to my questions which the gutless one cannot nor will not answer. And by the way, I'm still waiting. he mentionrd the REIDYS, NIGROS, AND LIBERATORES, good hard working people, to try and smear rheir names. Why? Can't tell ya cuz he won't answer. This post or any other. Again, read before you type. However if ya wanna join the discussion, feel free. Just arm yourself with the facts. And if I ask a question, please try and answer. That's all I'm askin. And spineless one, I'm still waitin.
    You accused him of disparaging Reidy, Nigro, Liberatore which his post clearly does not. His post outlines the chain of events that lead to a potential conflict of interest situation for Notaro; i.e., Notaro represented Reidy in a transaction and did not reveal his prior representation when Reidy appeared before the Town. I think you realize that - you are just using this as a platform to make a personal, name-calling attack against someone you are afraid of because he actually stands up for what he believes in. That must be very threatening to people like you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information