Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rights of Citizens

Quote Originally Posted by Niagara
    Maybe you missed the point. Mr. Jokster said "Any major decision that iompacts citizens should have a public hearing. Someone needs to direct the town board to the Public Authorities Accountability Act." and I said lookup Mr. Warren
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...758#post270758
    and interest him in your concerns, ask for a meeting together or individually with the town board, and state your concerns. What more guidance do you want. If I were interested, I would do it, but you are Mr. Wantabe (Heard), so YOU do it.
    And I quote you "If I were interested, I would do it" Does this mean you are lazy or not interested? They are your words.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokester
    Any major decision that iompacts citizens should have a public hearing. Someone needs to direct the town board to the Public Authorities Accountability Act. If anyone wonders what this is, just google it, and then start the FOILs - and then be prepared to follow up on them with higher authorities.

Speaking of FOIL interesting decision from the Court of Appeals: http://www.nycourts.gov/ctapps/decis...7/173opn07.pdf
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by wantabe
    And I quote you "If I were interested, I would do it" Does this mean you are lazy or not interested? They are your words.
    What are you doing? Mr. Warren has just posted before you. You ignored him and go after me. You dope. If you want answers, work with him.
    I am not lazy, just not interested in the crap (in your pants) which interests you.

Mr. Warren, there are several, maybe half dozen fellows here who want some answers, maybe you can help them get them.

Oh Mr. Jokster, Mr. Wantabe its time to talk to Mr. Warren.

I am not lazy, just not interested in the crap (in your pants) which interests you.
    And like my teenaged grand-daughter would say: "Oh, and like THAT's really mature."

Niagara, go take a flying leap off the horseshoe. You're only here to disrupt and complain about others who ARE doing things to right the rights.

Begone!
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    If this is true and they had a quorum and members of different politcal parties involved it is a violation of the Open Meetings Law.
    Thank you, Mr. Warren. And we have moved in that direction as well as PAAA and a few others, too. To listen to Niagara would make one think she/he is trying to get information as to what was done and when. Therefore, be careful WSP's, we have to assure all that is in motion is not hijacked by any prince of darkness.

Thank you, Mr. Warren. And we have moved in that direction as well as PAAA and a few others, too. To listen to Niagara would make one think she/he is trying to get information as to what was done and when. Therefore, be careful WSP's, we have to assure all that is in motion is not hijacked by any prince of darkness.
    Psssst. Is there a secret handshake too? What the heck are you talking about?

To listen to Niagara would make one think she/he is trying to get information as to what was done and when..
    I am some sort of internet spy. I can see why you guys get no respect from anyone, it is because you have an inflated view of yourselves, and purpose. You are all lazy as heck. Talk in riddles. Are nonconstructive and are in fact destructive. No wonder you are marginalized and ignored by any in authority.

Niagara - who ever, get a real job that you have to work at instead of trolling this site all hours of the day and night.

Hmmmm. Kinda catchy phrase. But what kind of mind would make that his signature?

I have a real job. When I came upon you fellows, you were having a grand ol fun time ridiculing another. Now, I am having so much fun, I might just stay awhile.

I have a real job.
    As opposed to.....?

Maybe one of you needs to organize a citizens/taxpayer group. Ask rez about it. He knows all the people to put you into contact with.

In the meantime, name calling is just a waste of your energy.

Perhaps you can interest Mr. Warren in your quest for greater accountability. Perhaps first have a meeting with town board, outline what you want, and if they do not comply, call out the cavalry. To not do so would reflect cowardice on your part.
    So much for an interesting thread.

Sheesh, what's wrong with SU that people can't just have debates without having to resort to personal attacks and destroy everything that is interesting about the issues we all care about?

Name calling is for kids. Not for adults.

Any adults here?

When it comes to citizens rights one adult thing to do is to have an understanding of the differences between the intellectuals, common sense, the educated, morons, imbeciles, idiots, and *******s, and expose them.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    If this is true and they had a quorum and members of different politcal parties involved it is a violation of the Open Meetings Law.
    You need to show that anyone else was specifically excluded from this alleged meeting.

Anyway, all five of the new WS Town Board members are Democrats, so there will be no issue starting Jan. 1st regarding "Closed Caucuses" or the Open Meetings Law, which, in my opinion, is a joke anyway.
    "My advice to you, is to drink heavily". John Blutarski

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information