Thread: Who'll Replace Quinn?

Who'll Replace Quinn?

Now that the primaries are over and the candidates are decided, who do you think will be our next member of congress from New York's 27th District? Feel free to add any comments or opinions.

Brian Higgins For Congress

Nancy Naples for Congress
    It is no less certain than it is important... that the larger the society, provided it lie within a practical sphere, the more duly capable it will be of self-government.
    ~Federalist 51~

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I know very little of the current people in office except from what I read in the paper and from the internet.

BEST case is a write in candidate. Dump all politicians who have been in office for more than 2 terms. The current elected officials groups track record shows WNY going no where.

Nancy had a commerical on tv which stated she would help the tax payers by looking for tax payer money being wasted etc etc.

Apparently she's not good at it from the happenings in the county. Now if she's so good at doing what she states we should keep her in the postion she's in and let her root more of it out. She knows the county system so let her do her best at what she claims in her tv commerical. If she's so good at what she does why would we the tax payer want to lose her in a position she's good at? Why have her re-learn the politics of a congresspersons position.

I'd vote for Jack Davis. Self made businessman who doesn't like to send out jobs over seas. I do not want someone with political experience representing me, I want someone with business building experience and competativeness. If he's a business person he'll have experience at looking at people who are NOT qualified in thier positions and hopefully fire them from the tax payers money tree. Once fired they will be replaced by qualified people who will work for the tax payer.

Thread Information