Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Flip Watch

Unregistered

Speaking of heavily-subsidized newbuilds

Here is the latest foreclosure, of many, of a heavily subsidized "newbuild".

Most sell in forclosure at about 1/3 of the "new" price.

COPY:
    Here is a quickly collapsed sale of a newbuild by Burke Bros.

466 Monroe, (1 family, AV $66.5K)

To: SHOWARD MARK C, $86.5K, 2/27/04, by Burke Brothers

$25K BNRC mortgage

$67396 Homestead Financial Mortg

(TOTAL: $92,396)

Lien: 2/18/05, BNRC & Citimortgage (1 year later)

Foreclosed $96,602 11/7/07

Quote Originally Posted by Michele J
    I do still however feel your comment on detonating the East Side was out of line.
    Then I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    Then I apologize.
    Thank you, I accept your apology and appreciate it.
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Unregistered

HUD-foreclosed $86K newbuild just sold, $37950

This is a foreclosed newbuild nearby to HUD-foreclosed 446 Madison in the post above

404 Madison: HUD accepted bid $37,950, 12/10/07.

This is a higher sale price than is typical of foreclosed newbuilds to new-in-Bflo "CLASS A REAL ESTATE". Is the sale to another "foreign investor"?

For photo & details see: http://hud1.towerauction.net/cgi-bin...e=e10&state=NY

COPY: In a message dated 12/7/2007 10:54:03 A.M. Central Standard Time, KernwatchMN writes:

HUD: newbuild 404 Madison, asking $27K (AV $65K, sold new 2/94, $86,174)

Property Case Address Price Bed/Bath List Date Bid Deadline Priority
    372-232624 404 MADISON ST
    BUFFALO, NY 14212 27,000 3/1.50 11/30/07 12/09/07 Owner Occupant

War And Peace

Thank you, I accept your apology and appreciate it.
    YOU BOTH can kiss and make-up at the party

Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by joanbflo
    I guess your only purpose here is to instigate trouble. You don’t have anything meaningful to say so you want to attack people. You don’t have to worry. I will never buy anything anywhere in the city EVEN FREE or ON Ebay. I am not going to waste my sweat and hard work to start a business or believe that my home will appreciate in value when I get old.. You can give all the tax subsidies, tax credits , low interest loans to attempt to lure people and investment to someone else.. The politicians will continue to maintain their fiefdoms. They will pick all the taxpayers pockets so they can offer these programs to their buddies and give people like you- patronage jobs. They can keep the decay that they caused for the last 30 years. You must work for them!! Are you protecting theirs and your territory? You must be a frustrated government worker, city teacher or non-profit power fanatic. God save the children, The manipulators “KNOWITALLS” will bankrupt the city, blame everyone else and protect their selfish niche. The KNOWITALLS are the basic root of the problem. They can never figure out any meaningful win-win solution. I gave up on the Masiellos, Giambras, Common Council , and legislators yrs ago. My friend , those private sector jobs are gone and will never come back. I will be leaving the city and state in the next 5 yrs. YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joan, Joan, Joan, so misunderstood. Do us all a favor and post a photo of your beautiful rental property. It's the politician's fault that your POS rental property, which you will no doubt leave behind when you leave within the next five years, will need to be demolished by the COB.
    Better yet, give us the address so we can refer it to building inspectors. How does that sound?
    I'll continue to watch, during the workday, evening or weekend. From my nursing home bed. Next to your boarded up rental property.

Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall
    Joan, Joan, Joan, so misunderstood. Do us all a favor and post a photo of your beautiful rental property. It's the politician's fault that your POS rental property, which you will no doubt leave behind when you leave within the next five years, will need to be demolished by the COB.
    Better yet, give us the address so we can refer it to building inspectors. How does that sound?
    I'll continue to watch, during the workday, evening or weekend. From my nursing home bed. Next to your boarded up rental property.
    Thanks for not posting during government time. I think I am paying enough for the do nothing politicians and their cronies. What politician do you work for? It has to be the common council. They are the worst!! I would like to do a Freedom of information (FOIL). With citistat , I should be able to determine what his office has accomplished and post it on the internet!!! I should be able to determine who waste gov’t time by going to sites like SUWNY when they should be working to better our communities.

I love politicians that “GRANDSTAND” . Just like Sen. Dale Volker (R) and David Franczyk.(D). These two haven’t done a thing but “Grandstand” for the last 25 yrs. They are in both parties. I don't want to leave out others like Brian Davis or George Holt. Do you think Giambra fell of his high horse by himself? I love exposing politicians like them. I will not give you all the details but where do you think they got most of the names for the “Family and Friend Plan”??? I don’t totally agree what Dick Kern does but I know he does it from his heart and what he believes is right. I respect people like him. “KNOWSITALL” , why do you dance trying to look important? Why can’t you use this thread and your patronage job to offer solutions? It cost the taxpayers $10,000 to $20,000 to demolish a structure. It goes off the tax rolls and never comes back? Look at the vacant storefronts, warehouses and factories. It took hardworking Buffaloians to built it up from the beginning of the century and now it has been destroy. What is your SOLUTION?

Let’s get back to this thread. Since most cronies can’t read and comprehend, I have to break it down better for people like you. I have own my original house for the last 19 yrs. I lived in it for the 12-½ yrs. I can’t sell it period. It is worth less than what I paid for it. Not all, but most of the tenants live in poverty. Most are on gov’t aid. Most have no respect for the property. Therefore, per your small brain, I am a slumlord. You can’t comprehend what is going on. Politicians like to keep that pipeline going. They loved to justify their existence this way only. They maintain the status quo and not have to work much. They are empowered in their own fiefdoms. They loved to spend the Billions of Dollars of Aid for their own Family and Friends. That is why this city is noted for its poverty instead of being the “Gateway”. Put two and two together.

I will do like Mr. Kern does, continue to attack the core of the problem in our own ways. – Do nothing Politicians and their cronies.
    Last edited by joanbflo; December 16th, 2007 at 10:18 AM.

Joan.. What area is it in? Or I will ask that in a broader way what zip code? Would you be willing to donate it? Before you walk away from it please contact me...
    www.buffalobroad.com

Joan.. What area is it in? Or I will ask that in a broader way what zip code? Would you be willing to donate it? Before you walk away from it please contact me...
    I never mentioned that I would walk away. If you think about expenses- taxes, garbage, insurance, mortgage, water, tenant damages and negative appreciation. This is not to mention, the regular maintenance that we all have to do. I still have a mortgage on it. I have already paid 3 times of what the value is. I still owe 10 more years.
    Last edited by joanbflo; December 16th, 2007 at 12:12 PM.

Conspiracy theory?

Thanks for not posting during government time. I think I am paying enough for the do nothing politicians and their cronies. What politician do you work for? It has to be the common council. They are the worst!! I would like to do a Freedom of information (FOIL). With citistat , I should be able to determine what his office has accomplished and post it on the internet!!! I should be able to determine who waste gov’t time by going to sites like SUWNY when they should be working to better our communities.

I love politicians that “GRANDSTAND” . Just like Sen. Dale Volker (R) and David Franczyk.(D). These two haven’t done a thing but “Grandstand” for the last 25 yrs. They are in both parties. I don't want to leave out others like Brian Davis or George Holt. Do you think Giambra fell of his high horse by himself? I love exposing politicians like them. I will not give you all the details but where do you think they got most of the names for the “Family and Friend Plan”??? I don’t totally agree what Dick Kern does but I know he does it from his heart and what he believes is right. I respect people like him. “KNOWSITALL” , why do you dance trying to look important? Why can’t you use this thread and your patronage job to offer solutions? It cost the taxpayers $10,000 to $20,000 to demolish a structure. It goes off the tax rolls and never comes back? Look at the vacant storefronts, warehouses and factories. It took hardworking Buffaloians to built it up from the beginning of the century and now it has been destroy. What is your SOLUTION?

Let’s get back to this thread. Since most cronies can’t read and comprehend, I have to break it down better for people like you. I have own my original house for the last 19 yrs. I lived in it for the 12-½ yrs. I can’t sell it period. It is worth less than what I paid for it. Not all, but most of the tenants live in poverty. Most are on gov’t aid. Most have no respect for the property. Therefore, per your small brain, I am a slumlord. You can’t comprehend what is going on. Politicians like to keep that pipeline going. They loved to justify their existence this way only. They maintain the status quo and not have to work much. They are empowered in their own fiefdoms. They loved to spend the Billions of Dollars of Aid for their own Family and Friends. That is why this city is noted for its poverty instead of being the “Gateway”. Put two and two together.

I will do like Mr. Kern does, continue to attack the core of the problem in our own ways. – Do nothing Politicians and their cronies.
    Joan, continue with the big, bad politician/government conspiracy theory. Maybe I'm really the boogieman. Keep thinking I work for th Common Council, or the Erie County Leg, or maybe even the CIA.....
    Anyways, I've had enough of this unproductive give and take, so I'll make a deal: post the address or a photo of your rental property, and I'll go away.

I never mentioned that I would walk away. If you think about expenses- taxes, garbage, insurance, mortgage, water, tenant damages and negative appreciation. This is not to mention, the regular maintenance that we all have to do. I still have a mortgage on it. I have already paid 3 times of what the value is. I still owe 10 more years.

sorry I misunderstood..
    www.buffalobroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall
    Joan, continue with the big, bad politician/government conspiracy theory. Maybe I'm really the boogieman. Keep thinking I work for th Common Council, or the Erie County Leg, or maybe even the CIA.....
    Anyways, I've had enough of this unproductive give and take, so I'll make a deal: post the address or a photo of your rental property, and I'll go away.
    Oh, we both know it is not a theory. You refused to answer any of my inquires or present any solutions. Why? What are you trying to accomplish or should I restate it…trying to hide? Elections are next year. Voters are not so naïve anymore. We are tired of crime, drugs, no economic growth, and paying for do nothing political patronage like KNOWSITALL.. Next year, you will be on hard times like the rest of the city when you could of made a difference. I know you will not be attacking people personally because you will be looking for a job. What would you label that person then… a deadbeat????

Can I post during my dinner break/lunch hour?

Oh, we both know it is not a theory. You refused to answer any of my inquires or present any solutions. Why? What are you trying to accomplish or should I restate it…trying to hide? Elections are next year. Voters are not so naïve anymore. We are tired of crime, drugs, no economic growth, and paying for do nothing political patronage like KNOWSITALL.. Next year, you will be on hard times like the rest of the city when you could of made a difference. I know you will not be attacking people personally because you will be looking for a job. What would you label that person then… a deadbeat????

BTW, Common Council elections were held this year, not in 2008. How many Councilmembers lost their seat?

Joan

I would think seriously about dumping the House and taking the loss. Dealing with scumbag tenants for the next 10 yrs might not be worth the money. I would talk to a lawyer and think about foreclosure. I don't know much about it, but I do go on calls for tenant landlord disputes , and I feel for ya. I would not accept a house on some streets as a gift. No way.

I was thinking about a way to make a tenant proof house, complete with floor drains in every room. Composite wood, bullet proof windows. Extra wide doors, fortified so they couldn't be kicked in by baby's daddy. Maybe have a line of indestructible furniture, unbreakable mirrors, and permanent grease traps built right into the kitchen. Radiant floor heating that could be controlled. And you would have to contract with Consolidated for a daily dumpster pick up. Artificial turf for lawns so they wouldn't have to mow it. Might as well throw in AAA for tow truck service to scrap the unregistered vehicle that would be parked in the backyard. Have them come by weekly. And finally contract with a PI to ensure nobody not listed on the lease comes over. An off duty Cop with arrest powers would suffice.

Maybe then you could make some money on a rental. Good luck.

Buffalo's Best

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter
    I would think seriously about dumping the House and taking the loss. Dealing with scumbag tenants for the next 10 yrs might not be worth the money. I would talk to a lawyer and think about foreclosure. I don't know much about it, but I do go on calls for tenant landlord disputes , and I feel for ya. I would not accept a house on some streets as a gift. No way.

I was thinking about a way to make a tenant proof house, complete with floor drains in every room. Composite wood, bullet proof windows. Extra wide doors, fortified so they couldn't be kicked in by baby's daddy. Maybe have a line of indestructible furniture, unbreakable mirrors, and permanent grease traps built right into the kitchen. Radiant floor heating that could be controlled. And you would have to contract with Consolidated for a daily dumpster pick up. Artificial turf for lawns so they wouldn't have to mow it. Might as well throw in AAA for tow truck service to scrap the unregistered vehicle that would be parked in the backyard. Have them come by weekly. And finally contract with a PI to ensure nobody not listed on the lease comes over. An off duty Cop with arrest powers would suffice.

Maybe then you could make some money on a rental. Good luck.
    HEY!!! YOU MUST BE A LANDLORD IN BUFFALO!!
    YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE PERSECUTION AND LABELLIING OF "SLUMLORD" AND "DERELICT PROPERTY OWNER" BY OVERZEALOUS COMMUNITY ACTIVISTS WHO ARE OUT TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES !!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information