Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Town Worker

Lightbulb Monanopalous?

Quote Originally Posted by Niagara
    But that is not answering the question. Perhaps it is a name contraction for Monanopalous? And turned into a mistake.
    You got me.

You certainly need to get the chip off of your shoulder and not proceed as if the world is crashing down on you... Aha I have got it... thus the name Niagara it is not to be Majestic at all... you are contending that you are drowning under the water. the world is crashing down on you. now I completely understand! BUt it is actually where you work.
    Last edited by Mona; December 4th, 2007 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mona
    You certainly need to get the chip off of your shoulder and not proceed as if the world is crashing down on you... Aha I have got it... thus the name Niagara it is not to be Majestic at all... you are contending that you are drowning under the water. the world is crashing down on you. now I completely understand! BUt it is actually where you work.
    I can not figure out what you are talking about, as usual.

I can not figure out what you are talking about, as usual.

That's exactly the point Niagara! You are not supposed to be trying to figure me out. The purpose of this thread is not to figure out who is who and who can assault who or whatever it is that you like to do.

If anything no one can figure out what the he&@ you are talking about because you have a chip on your shoulder and you want to know more about who is who than what really matters. You personally attack everyone without good reason.

So who cares if I am male/female/androgynous as I said before transvestite,lesbian,***...PI whatever. Who cares. we all have a reason for choosing our names...Niagara does not give me insight as to what your sexuality or sexual preference is. But I do know that you are a pain in the butt who likes to agitate others and put in your two cents on stupid things and bring the threads to demise by chasing away the people who want to know the answers or in this case the town worker who was giving answers.

and i did answer your question which i thought i already answered who really gives a S^it about who people think I am or what image they have of me...that is not why I am here!!! Now please stop your silly stalking nonsense and go away!!!

That's exactly the point Niagara! You are not supposed to be trying to figure me out. The purpose of this thread is not to figure out who is who and who can assault who or whatever it is that you like to do.

If anything no one can figure out what the he&@ you are talking about because you have a chip on your shoulder and you want to know more about who is who than what really matters. You personally attack everyone without good reason.
    Without good reason? I was merely trying to defend someone who I know who I thought was being personally attacked by unknown stalkers. In fact, said person probably did not even know said stalkers were even stalking him. Would you ignore the defense of a person who you thought was being unfairly ridiculed. Probably.
    So who cares if I am male/female/androgynous as I said before transvestite,lesbian,***...
    I care because I like to create a mental picture of the other posters. I have said before what I use to create that picture. Maybe you like the water imagery to picture me. You will note that under members there are several niagaras.

PI whatever. Who cares. we all have a reason for choosing our names...Niagara does not give me insight as to what your sexuality or sexual preference is. But I do know that you are a pain in the butt who likes to agitate others and put in your two cents on stupid things and bring the threads to demise
    As I said, I consider some of your discussions attacks on a worthy individual, and derailing them is simply counterattack. As I see it, you started it.

by chasing away the people who want to know the answers or in this case the town worker who was giving answers.
    I did not chase him away. I did not even address him.

and i did answer your question which i thought i already answered who really gives a S^it about who people think I am or what image they have of me...that is not why I am here!!! Now please stop your silly stalking nonsense and go away!!!
    Oh stop being so thin skinned. Go reregester under a different name, and get rid of that silly one.

Who were you defending?

Niagara, may I ask who it was that you were defending?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Ebenezer
    Time to end this thread. It's turned into a Jerry Springer show.
    Couldn't agree more. Wow, trying to make sure our tax dollars go somewhere besides individual pockets is a tough job. Too many out there positioning themselves to make sure anyone who questions town workers taking advantage of the lack of oversight shows the lax judgement of the board.

Instead of assailing those who question, which falls under the first amendment, why not let the answers come. If there is nothing to worry about, then so be it.
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokester
    Instead of assailing those who question, which falls under the first amendment, why not let the answers come. If there is nothing to worry about, then so be it.
    It is hardly that. You were directed at numerous places you could go ask questions. Did you try. NO. Just said they do not answer. No times and places. Just yap. Mindless yap. Like dogs yap.

Couldn't agree more. Wow, trying to make sure our tax dollars go somewhere besides individual pockets is a tough job. Too many out there positioning themselves to make sure anyone who questions town workers taking advantage of the lack of oversight shows the lax judgement of the board.

Thanks Jokester for so eloquently putting what I was trying to say in words. I believe my first question ever asked in this thread was how I could get to the WGR posting site and from there all this other stuff became fodder that is why I asked who Niagara was defending from me!

erly thought he could have fun and I was simply trying to be jovial myself when the sinister Niagara had to take offense to the fact that I am posing as a woman because he can't get my mental image? WOW Swing thanks for at least trying. Have a great day!

Niagara, may I ask who it was that you were defending?
    ML silly.

ML silly.
    My god! Where in this thread is mmentioned ML? You are like a little puppy peeing on itself to make its owner see its loyalty.

The thread here provided a forum for legitimate concerns regarding town workers who 1, drink during work hours, 2, take long lunches, 3, recieve more than adequate salaries, 4, knock off early from their jobs.

Stop, breathe, think.
    "paranoia runs deep, into your mind it will creep"

My god! Where in this thread is mmentioned ML? You are like a little puppy peeing on itself to make its owner see its loyalty.

The thread here provided a forum for legitimate concerns regarding town workers who 1, drink during work hours, 2, take long lunches, 3, recieve more than adequate salaries, 4, knock off early from their jobs.

Stop, breathe, think.
    DITTO...Thanks again Jokester. I don't think I ever mentioned him hear either.

This thread is freaking hilarious. Glad I tuned in.

DITTO...Thanks again Jokester. I don't think I ever mentioned him hear either.
    I think Niagara's confusing his/her blogs. Weren't we discussing workers at a bar on Town time? Oh... maybe that's where Niagara got confused.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Whoa

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    I think Niagara's confusing his/her blogs. Weren't we discussing workers at a bar on Town time? Oh... maybe that's where Niagara got confused.

Must have been hanging at the bar wit the rest of them!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information