Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
Here we go again! You obviously can't call anybody out on issues in Lackawanna. Why does Jaworski who voted for the land sale to begin with change his vote? Answer : Because he saw an opening in the African American Community for votes that's why. Political Hackiness at Lackawanna's Finest!

By the way I thought you and your group were with Geoff? Apparently your playing sides also since your with Jaworski on this one.

Here's 3 words for all you Political Experts and WANNA BE'S in Lackawanna "INTEGRITY", "MORALS" and "HONESTY"! Since none of you involved in politics seem to know what they are I'll put the definition up:

in·teg·ri·ty   /ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/ Show Spelled
[in-teg-ri-tee] Show IPA

–noun
1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

Here's another one for you:

mor·al   /ˈmɔrəl, ˈmɒr-/ Show Spelled
[mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA

–adjective
1.of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.
2.expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work; moralizing: a moral novel.
3.founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.

Here's another one:

hon·es·ty   /ˈɒnəsti/ Show Spelled
[on-uh-stee] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ties.
1. the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness.
2. truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.
3. freedom from deceit or fraud.

When any of the 2 incumbents or anyone else involved in politics in the City of Lackawanna show any of these it'll be a cold day in hell. That is just my opinon and expierence over the last 20 years and I really don't care what you think about it! The truth hurts now doesn't it?
What to go. I'll second that!