Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Patrick McCusker For Mayor

So you are saying that he is in line with all of the other people that have been promised jobs ? Awlful lot of people promised that 2nd ward position from what I am hearing. I DO know that Geoff asked Pat "what would it take to get him onboard" - I do know that Pat shook his head NO -

Can you please tell me why you feel that Pat would fall in line with all the other "bought and sold" people in this city? SOME people do have morals and integrity in this City and I happen to know Pat possesses BOTH!

interesting that Pat lead the Pledge at the last council meeting when asked by Geoff... Word on the street Pat wants second ward.... maybe thats why Geoff asked him to lead the pledge maybe there is a bond going on between them? How sure are you?

This is how it will play out IF Geoff wins....they are playing Mike Sobaszek and Greg Stachowski for the 2nd ward position. I think they are using Mike and will give the position to Greg. John Makeyenko will get his promotion in housing.....any bets out there????

The pledge was led by Pat because he brought kids from St. Francis there for their school work. Maybe becasue Geoff is kissing his backside for a vote??

im not saying he would be bought and sold.. like isaid he has TWO lines going into general election.. why would he walk away from that?? People are upset he dropped out me being one of them hince the reason i am curious

You can still vote for him - he has two lines - pick one

i hope john doesn't get anything... i dont even know why geoff would want him on board... i thought he would hurt geoff more then help him... Didn't john threaten to fire Geoff's cousin who is a nurse in the school district if he didnt get his last apointment at housing?

Yes he did! That may be one of the reasons for the promise made to John....
    More political patronage.....

This city keeps moving in a circle one dictator reign is over in comes the next! People need to vote for someoen who is willing to CLEAN HOUSE

Go for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    This is how it will play out IF Geoff wins....they are playing Mike Sobaszek and Greg Stachowski for the 2nd ward position. I think they are using Mike and will give the position to Greg. John Makeyenko will get his promotion in housing.....any bets out there????
    How exactly does a person get that seat? just by apponitment or does a vote come from the council on whoever is nominated for that seat?

Fill it in... Write it in Dion J Watkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the city website - charter - City Council section 3, if I recall

Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    Fill it in... Write it in Dion J Watkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    maybe the question should be what dion has been offered by forcing his supporters to do a write in campaign that most likely will not win him the election. the only thing it does is make it unlikely that mckusker will be able to get enough votes to defeat geoff head to head. maybe geoff was scared he would have to tight of a race if he went head to head with mckusker (how do yo spell his last name? mcc or mck) do you really think watkins can pick up the votes in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wards to beat geoff? he got all he was getting in the primary. geoff will beat watkins by a margin of 2 to 1. lets see where watkins ends up, or better yet harvey. he has been pushing so he can get a job!

ALOT of Watkins votes were thrown out the first time around either due to wrong polling place, not registered, or not a democrat.. im not sure of a correct number but i have herd over a 100 votes thrown out.... Dion also picked up the parties who were supporting McCusker plus Jaworski... Its a bit more work your right... but he is a preacher and has alot of people believing in him pulling it off.... He was beatin by 15 votes... that is nothing.. Walt Seres wont be able to even pull 15 votes peroid.. i believe from what i am seeing this is going to be a tight race

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information