Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Patrick McCusker For Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Hey Cath,and what kind of family is this? What a pathetic ignorant piece of work Lackawanna #1 is.
    Try again GET A CLUE!

Here's an idea.. Why don't YOU come pay me a visit and I will take you to the house myself. Would LOVE to see the look on your face when you see exactly who the family is! But you don't have a big enough set of balls to come my way.

Another thing Lack1, if you put the sign up you removed Pat's, so maybe it is YOU who is the liar and the thief!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Try again GET A CLUE!
    Try again at what?????

This is what the Front Page edited OUT of Pat's article:

WHAT SUPPORTERS OF THE OTHER CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN HEARD SAYING.

Here are a few things supporters of other candidates have said about Mr. McCusker.

1-‘We have researched him and he is a nice guy. We don’t want to have to trash him.’ --A City of Lackawanna Department Head - Tom Love - Commissioner of Public Works

2-‘He is a good man, an honest man, a very honest man’. -- A relative of Charles Jaworski - Colleen Schnell

3-Hey Pat - First, good luck on your run for Mayor. I'm not sure if you remember, but we spoke several years ago when I was running for committeeman against Steve Horvath (2002, maybe?) and even after that conversation my brother and I were impressed with your knowledge and also your desire to see a better Lackawanna. Unfortunately, I committed earlier this year to Geoff Szymanski. With that being said, I am still the committeemen here in our area and if there is anything that I can do to help you along in the process, please let me know. It's a pretty big task and overwhelming at times and if people aren't willing to work with you it can be difficult. Regardless of my previous commitment, I know you're a good person and if you're successful you'll do a great job representing Lackawanna. Again, thanks for adding me and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. –-Democratic committeeman - David Iafallo

4-‘I’m very impressed with him, very impressed. ’ --A City of Lackawanna Department Head - Ralph Miranda - Director of Development

5-After the primary...have Pat sit with some of us...he is a decent guy.... a lot of people been saying that retired police officer - Dana Britton

6-‘People are saying good things about you.’ – A Lackawanna City employee - Ralph Miranda - Director of Devlopment

I wish to thank them for their kind words. More importantly the voters of Lackawanna will make an important choice as to whom they wish to have on the General Ballot in November.

Cath, ever heard of gallager printing?

Point or spew?

nice mailer!

Typical Mingerelli tactics. Mckusker's campaign is tanking,Thanks to Catherine and tony. Rumor is you guys are putting signs up with The Ahmed guy and you are supporting someone else and the Arabians are doing the same with Watkins. This is getting good.Stay tune for all the ship jumpers. Here is my prediction! Symanski,Watkins,Jawarsk, Nowak& Seres for Mayor. for council Prez Staniszewski Pirowski,Ahmed. Council Lewis,Chudzik. Let me know what you think.

The McCusker campaign uses Evenhouse Printing, the Union shop. Check with Robin over there. They also give a 10% discount to Lack Chamber members. Check the chamber site. I received 2 flyers today- one for Chris Jacobs and Chuck Jaworski. I received a text from from cousin Greg Staniszewski saying to thank my parents for a nice flyer and for making his mother upset, believe it or not, I have NO clue what he is talking about. Assumptions can get the best of people!!
    As for dickeypotpie- don't assume what you hear on the streets to be true....

Post ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by dickypotpie View Post
    Typical Mingerelli tactics. Mckusker's campaign is tanking,Thanks to Catherine and tony. Rumor is you guys are putting signs up with The Ahmed guy and you are supporting someone else and the Arabians are doing the same with Watkins. This is getting good.Stay tune for all the ship jumpers. Here is my prediction! Symanski,Watkins,Jawarsk, Nowak& Seres for Mayor. for council Prez Staniszewski Pirowski,Ahmed. Council Lewis,Chudzik. Let me know what you think.

What about me?

I got your back Ms. Haxton!! A-Train!! Whoooo-Hoooo!

Quote Originally Posted by dickypotpie View Post
    from what I hear, mckusker is running an independant campaign. ahmed is with watkins--pierowski is with szymanski--- bokan is with jaworski-- haxton is with herself. why would you vote for anyone other than mckusker? he is the only one not playing games and jumping ship and isn't making promises he knows he can't keep!

Post Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    from what I hear, mckusker is running an independant campaign. ahmed is with watkins--pierowski is with szymanski--- bokan is with jaworski-- haxton is with herself. why would you vote for anyone other than mckusker? he is the only one not playing games and jumping ship and isn't making promises he knows he can't keep!

That is exactly why I am by myself.........I only owe our Lord and the Good Citizens of Lackawanna my humble Thanks------NO POLITICAL PAYBACKS TO SWAY MY DECISIONS! I was told years ago by a a past Councilman that, " you will never get elected because you won't play ball "! I am not a sportsy person but I know you can't win in baseball by hitting fouls! Thank goodness eyes are opening and people are tired of Lackawanna running on broken promises. Did anyone match their past rhetoric with their present performance.....any of them? They want it bad and they are sparing no expense!

Post I Can't Stop Laughing! Lots of folks tell me they don't read it and just toss!

BTW....is anyone else cracking up over all the fancy postcards piling up in our mailbox daily?
    I am upset over the blatant lying and from what I am reading between the lines Jaworski and Szymanski are the only candidates bantering back and forth for the almighty vote! Are they counting the other Democrat candidates right out for Tuesday?

I know someone who threw out SBS's lit---got it back out and read her qualifications. Then had a good laugh! Who " Owned "" The Business "" ", she quotes as her qualifications, by the way?

Remember, if something, God forbid happens to the Mayor---the Council President becomes Mayor till the Mayor returns........
    Are any of my three opponents Mayor material?
    It is time to keep this real folks, because it is the "real deal" and Lackawanna must elect trustworthy---knowledgeable---experienced---educated leaders in order to halt the "family and friends" power pyramid! Or to stop another one from forming as soon as the other change players.

The deals and back-stabbing have ruined Lackawanna's reputation and progress-----paybacks are a b**** as they say..........
    ONLY YOU, can change the course of this shipwreck by voting for me! Thanks in advance!:

Please, Stop spending all that money and use it to buy the football team new uniforms, etc. Makes you wonder whose money is it?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information