Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pit Bull sexually assaults toddler in Lockport

Pit Bull sexually assaults toddler in Lockport

Tonawanda News:

Police investigating pit bull attack on toddler

Lockport police are investigating an apparent attack by a pit bull on a small boy.

The 2-year-old is recovering at Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo after police say he was attacked and sexually assaulted by his family’s pit bull.

Police said the toddler was in his home on Washburn Street about 2 p.m. Sunday when the pill bull attacked. According to police, the dog sodomized the boy.

“The dog sexually attacked the kid and caused some pretty significant injuries,” said Lockport Police Detective Capt. Larry Eggert.

Eggert said the boy’s family members, who were reportedly home at the time, and neighbors had to beat the dog to get him off the boy.

The dog has been impounded at the Niagara County SPCA in Wheatfield as the investigation continues. Eggert said a veterinarian will be brought in to take DNA samples from the dog.

“(The vet will) compare DNA taken from the boy to kind of verify it happened,” Eggert said.

Eggert said everyone involved in the case was shocked by the bizarre happenings.

“I have never, ever heard of an assault quite like that,” Eggert said.

Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Al Chille said this case is an unusual one.

“I have had reports of adults having (sexual) relationships with animals, but not anything like that,” he said. “The majority of the calls we receive with regards to pit bulls are bite calls, not calls of this nature. We get a considerably large number of those (bite calls) from all over the county.”

This horrific story validates that this breed of dog is indeed the spawn of Satan and needs to be outlawed as it is in some progressive communities.

Pit Bull ownership, much like the Hummer H3, is closely related to issues of male inadequacy, insecurity and the need for attention. They serve no legitimate purpose other than to intimidate, harass and annoy others. Ditto for the Pit Bulls.

If that was my dog Id want to kill it myself!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun
    Tonawanda News:

Police investigating pit bull attack on toddler

Lockport police are investigating an apparent attack by a pit bull on a small boy.

The 2-year-old is recovering at Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo after police say he was attacked and sexually assaulted by his family’s pit bull.

Police said the toddler was in his home on Washburn Street about 2 p.m. Sunday when the pill bull attacked. According to police, the dog sodomized the boy.

“The dog sexually attacked the kid and caused some pretty significant injuries,” said Lockport Police Detective Capt. Larry Eggert.

Eggert said the boy’s family members, who were reportedly home at the time, and neighbors had to beat the dog to get him off the boy.

The dog has been impounded at the Niagara County SPCA in Wheatfield as the investigation continues. Eggert said a veterinarian will be brought in to take DNA samples from the dog.

“(The vet will) compare DNA taken from the boy to kind of verify it happened,” Eggert said.

Eggert said everyone involved in the case was shocked by the bizarre happenings.

“I have never, ever heard of an assault quite like that,” Eggert said.

Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Al Chille said this case is an unusual one.

“I have had reports of adults having (sexual) relationships with animals, but not anything like that,” he said. “The majority of the calls we receive with regards to pit bulls are bite calls, not calls of this nature. We get a considerably large number of those (bite calls) from all over the county.”

This horrific story validates that this breed of dog is indeed the spawn of Satan and needs to be outlawed as it is in some progressive communities.

Pit Bull ownership, much like the Hummer H3, is closely related to issues of male inadequacy, insecurity and the need for attention. They serve no legitimate purpose other than to intimidate, harass and annoy others. Ditto for the Pit Bulls.
    Distasteful, yes.

It just so happened, on "Funniest Videos", they had a video of a french poodle attempting the same thing. French poodles should be eradicated as a species? If this pit bull completed his act, where were the parents? you just throw cold water on a dog. It ain't nice, but these are all domesticated animals who must be somewhat confused by their natural instincts.

Pit bulls can be the sweetest pets, as much as anyone else, but if they're bred and trained to fight, they will. Just like people.

Quote Originally Posted by speaker
    Distasteful, yes.

It just so happened, on "Funniest Videos", they had a video of a french poodle attempting the same thing. French poodles should be eradicated as a species? If this pit bull completed his act, where were the parents? you just throw cold water on a dog. It ain't nice, but these are all domesticated animals who must be somewhat confused by their natural instincts.

Pit bulls can be the sweetest pets, as much as anyone else, but if they're bred and trained to fight, they will. Just like people.

Yeah right, "just throw cold water" on a "domesticated" attack dog and he will cease in ripping out your jugular.
    Maybe you can volunteer for that experiment, and we'll see you on Faces of Death.

Pit Bulls are an inherently evil and dangerous breed.

Many communities are outlawing them, and we need to look at doing the same.

Human males and sometimes females have raped. Eradicate the species?

We are training and conditioning young men, at this time, to behave as pit bulls that have been trained and conditioned.

Distasteful, yes.

This pit bull wasn't involved in a fight. It sodomized a human being. According to your logic, must it have been trained to do that?

I have no idea what cyclical argument your grasping at, but it has no validity. Same for your other post.

This pit bull wasn't involved in a fight. It sodomized a human being. According to your logic, must it have been trained to do that?

I have no idea what cyclical argument your grasping at, but it has no validity. Same for your other post.
    Cyclical?????

I never said, or inferred, the dogs were trained to sodomize human beings. I would learn to read and write, if I was you.

this is an extremely odd and disturbing story....

I wonder if the dog had experience with other humans that carried over here. A dog doesn't understand the difference.

it is disgusting, sick, and well, sick. But some people do that type of thing.

I am NOT saying that is the case, but it is worth looking into.
    The truth from a troll is still the truth.

Distasteful, yes.

Although the pit bulls behavior was an instinctive one, its instincts ARE NOT to be attracted to anything other than another "dog".

What happend was probably learned by being allowed in the same room and wittnessing the 2 adults in the house perform their instincts. Unless of course they were sick types and involved the dog too.

And just like a human who rapes, that dog should have been shot on the spot since there were so many wittnesses.

Yeah right, "just throw cold water" on a "domesticated" attack dog and he will cease in ripping out your jugular.
    Maybe you can volunteer for that experiment, and we'll see you on Faces of Death.

Pit Bulls are an inherently evil and dangerous breed.

Many communities are outlawing them, and we need to look at doing the same.

Why do we need to outlaw pit bulls? The toddler should never have been in this situation to begin with. When do we stop making laws outlawing X and Y and realize that if the toddler was properly supervised the dog would have never had the opportunity to do what it did.

Pit Bulls are actually known not to be aggressive towards human beings, usually just towards other dogs. This seems like a freak occurance based largely on the poor judgement to leave a two year old baby alone with an animal.

Place the responsibility where it belongs: on the "parent".

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reich II
    Why do we need to outlaw pit bulls? The toddler should never have been in this situation to begin with. When do we stop making laws outlawing X and Y and realize that if the toddler was properly supervised the dog would have never had the opportunity to do what it did.

Pit Bulls are actually known not to be aggressive towards human beings, usually just towards other dogs. This seems like a freak occurance based largely on the poor judgement to leave a two year old baby alone with an animal.

Place the responsibility where it belongs: on the "parent".
    No NO No....treat the symptoms, dont eliminate the cause. Thats the American way. pffft....lol

Quote Originally Posted by sylvan_fettle
    No NO No....treat the symptoms, dont eliminate the cause. Thats the American way. pffft....lol
    I'm not suggesting that this dog didn't do anything wrong. I think the dog should be shot.

I don't believe that you can justify what this pooch did as an "animal instinct". That would mean you would have to make the same argument that a dog that rips the throat out of its owner is also just acting on "instinct".

However, why should all pit bulls be outlawed because of the actions of one?

Unregistered
    Authorities have ordered DNA testing for a reason. Has it dawned on anyone that daddy may be the perpetrator and after realizing the infant was in desperate need of medical attention, he and his wife devised an elaborate story for authorities?

People blame the dog for their own flatulence on a daily basis;...why not add sodomy to the list of thing to blame on Spike?

By any chance, would anyone happen to know if these people were originally from West Virginia?

Unregistered
    They are banned here in Dade County and should be banned nationally.

I think the smartest thing to do is not introduce something in your household that is physically able to overcome you or your family.

Seems like common sence to me but I know a lot of dog ownners dont agree with that.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information